Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:06:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18387 times)
Daliloz

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:31:28 PM

I am absolutely not afraid of the market situation. I believe in the fact that this is the usual drawdown of prices, which will change in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mariah.sadio

Activity: 573
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:35:35 PM

I am not afraid with current market prices of digital currencies. It only proves that sometimes the market is going down just like how other people by units or shares from stock market. They have the same concept but the only difference is that stocks is physical while cryptocurrencies are digital monetary assets. We should always have enough knowledge when to buy and sell digital currencies so that our investments are safe and profitable.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE 
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:46:33 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

You will get used to this. The market is never stable. And this year is a clear testament. You may have a lot of experience but it's hard to predict the up-down trend of the market. But experience will calm you down when the market goes down. And remember to be smart  when making decisions.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:29:48 PM

Personally, I am afraid of only one thing, to miss the moment of the beginning of growth and not have time to buy. The market looks extremely suspicious, and if growth starts, it can happen with a sharp jump.

cichaescut
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

SYNCHROBIT

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

Why should you be afraid? The market is slowly recovering and there are still no signs of the upcoming fall. We have a lot of amazing updates and this would definitely affect the crypto prices and maybe will start the next bull run.

paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:52:30 PM

I'm absolutely not afraid. Because I believe the market will somehow come to its own balance. I have no doubt about that either. waiting for the moment to rise patiently.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

I am not that much afraid,because crypto showed bullish trend and I've been waiting it for a long time,so I am definitely sure there might be good ROI
desticy

Activity: 1512
Merit: 292

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

The only thing I have been afraid of lately, the thing that keeps me awake at night is that I can miss the moment of market growth. The decline was very rapid, the growth will probably be the same.

Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:25:20 PM

That a lot has happened this year gives me full conviction about how strong the market is,  although most investors  have weak hands,in that any little FUD they start selling hard. The market will always bounce back.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:39:04 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
The current market situation is already encouraging. Over the past few days, the market began to grow well. Today, Bitcoin has risen in price to $ 4,085, although just yesterday its rate was $ 6,790, according to CoinMarketCap. Another cryptocurrency is growing in price. So, ethereum has already risen to 110 dollars. This is not too big growth, but he is pleased that, although it would not happen his fall. And this means that, perhaps, a long period of stagnation will not be over and next year we will see the normal development of the cryptocurrency market. Now the main thing is to overcome panic among cryptocurrency holders and investors.
Lindell

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:53:52 PM

I can say I'm worried and not afraid of current market situation. Actually, if this is just my only income i would be afraid. I was even more alarmed to bounty campaign because there was a lot of dishonesty in the distribution of bounties, disturbing.
rafi035

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 05:12:34 PM

every person or investor certainly has a fear of conditions and situations like now, belief and patience are the main capital in our fear
Ma1evich

Activity: 323
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

It is hard to believe that the whole market when it recover but many coins in the future still show themselves. On the previous volatility too can be forgotten but even under these conditions can be a good trade.
bitcoinst

Activity: 1708
Merit: 651

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:54:11 PM

Personally, I am worried about the current growth, it is quite unusual. As a rule, strong growth is accompanied by a constant increase in market volumes, now this is not happening and it is alarming.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:40:49 PM

Honestly speaking i don't think anyone will stay unafraid of this current market situation and more especially those who didn't join early. The market has scared all of us so much and almost all hopes are lost now. We are all waiting for some redemption and we don't know when that's gonna happen lol.
sergoia65

Activity: 154
Merit: 6

Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:42:28 PM

Of course, ordinary investors and newcomers do not like a bear market, but experienced traders do not care, as they can earn in any market

✦ files.fm library ✦
P2P File Catalog & Marketplace with AI and Blockchain Payments
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 11:17:09 PM

Personally, I am worried about the current growth, it is quite unusual. As a rule, strong growth is accompanied by a constant increase in market volumes, now this is not happening and it is alarming.
That means it still takes time for prices to bounce back. It's too saturated with the decline. But at least starting a few days ago it began to look like green bars blossomed, hopefully, this will be a good start.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:12:07 AM

I can accurately predict the trend of the cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin will continue to fall and in 2-3 months will fall in price to $ 1,000. After this, there will be a long period of relative stability. It will take about 2 years or more.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
organelles

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 04:26:37 PM

Not really, the fact now is that it is hard to watch but that is the only problem that we are having right now, every other thing is right on track and we do not have to worry about the coins not getting back up because they will. I have been in the market long enough to understand what is going on right now and have seen it before so I do not have any fears concerning the current market situation

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:36:31 PM

That means it still takes time for prices to bounce back. It's too saturated with the decline. But at least starting a few days ago it began to look like green bars blossomed, hopefully, this will be a good start.
Nevertheless, no matter what the situation in the cryptocurrency market is today, the future of cryptocurrency is very large today. The world of high technology is in place, and is actively developing. Based on this new projects, more and more often begin to introduce cryptocurrency in human life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: