Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:16:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18387 times)
DeepChipolino

Activity: 658
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 01:06:03 PM

That's for sure. Now a significant correction is possible. It is even valuable for a good uptrend. Thus, the only thing that is to be feared right now is a long-term local correction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 04:23:16 PM

Now the market shows a positive thing, I am sure that the bull run is coming soon so I have never been afraid to invest more, today I bought around $ 120 for TRON and Tezos.
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 05:20:04 PM

That's for sure. Now a significant correction is possible. It is even valuable for a good uptrend. Thus, the only thing that is to be feared right now is a long-term local correction.

I think this is the beginning and a sign that the market is recovering soon, I'm optimistic that with patience we can get big profits, maybe it won't be as big as 2017 but I'm sure it can rise more than 200%.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 07:21:43 PM

I think this is the beginning and a sign that the market is recovering soon, I'm optimistic that with patience we can get big profits, maybe it won't be as big as 2017 but I'm sure it can rise more than 200%.
In any case, we cannot avoid the correction of the cryptocurrency market. This situation will serve as the departure of many projects from the market that have not yet received recognition in society and which do not have a real product. Garbage coins must definitely leave the cryptocurrency market.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 02:58:04 PM

Now the market shows a positive thing, I am sure that the bull run is coming soon so I have never been afraid to invest more, today I bought around $ 120 for TRON and Tezos.
of course my friend, I'm also not afraid of the current situation, maybe a few weeks ago I really felt scared about all my investments in crypto currencies.
but now prices continue to rise, what should I be afraid of? this makes me very happy to hold on to all my assets so far.

Jose Mourinho

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 04:42:48 PM

Early in this year I was pessimistic that the market could recover, when I sold 5 ETH at the lowest price of $ 87, now the price of Ethereum has reached $ 160 or almost 2x, and now we deserve to be optimistic.

:

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 05:58:27 PM

Many newbies get scared when the market starts to move sharply up or down, but more experienced traders look at these movements more coolly, build their strategy based on market sentiment and continue to make money on it. In most cases, of course, many are nervous and scared, but with experience it will become easier.
albon
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1362

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 07:39:49 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
There's no need for FUD this year and these months are promising for next pullrun, it's just a waiting game and the right decision is to master of these times when a good investor knows when to buy and when to sell, I see that by the end of this year the market will return to its good condition, You should be as optimistic as you see the good news since the rise of the bitcoin for more than 5000$ this month.

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
juragane

Activity: 476

CAT.EX Exchange

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:16:00 PM

Many newbies get scared when the market starts to move sharply up or down, but more experienced traders look at these movements more coolly, build their strategy based on market sentiment and continue to make money on it. In most cases, of course, many are nervous and scared, but with experience it will become easier.
this year is much quieter than last year's fud, beginners are also not too panicked by the situation, this is also supported by the emergence of variations in stable coins.

my personal fear also gradually changes to more confident in buying certain coins because the range of losses can be tolerated recovery with nominal distance prices that are not too far away.

Jordens

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2019, 09:50:49 PM

What to worry about if the market starts to grow? Especially after a whole year of prices only fell, on the contrary should be happy, the current situation only adds optimism to investors
CoinChili

Activity: 239
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:36:22 AM

We had a courage to enter cryptocurrency. Then we had to be courages with any market's condition. Whether is is bad or good, we shouldn't be afraid with the bearish trends. The best thing to do is to still be an optimistic crypto citizen and turn the bad situations into a good one by buying some dumped coins.
todayin

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 12:20:24 PM

such a long bear market. We are afraid that it is normal. I have considered this market state before investing in it. encrypted investment is a long process. we will receive huge gains, or huge risks. It is that encryption is so appealing.
Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:40:32 PM

such a long bear market. We are afraid that it is normal. I have considered this market state before investing in it. encrypted investment is a long process. we will receive huge gains, or huge risks. It is that encryption is so appealing.
Since we so much believe in cryptocurrencies market why not stop selling now that everything is down.  The cryptocurrency market performed very bad throughout last year and 2018 is a year that many are not going to forget because of how much they have lose.  If we keep holding there is no way we would encuring loses because bitcoin and others cryptocurrencies are going to recover at the end.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 02:53:17 PM

Worrying last year is normal and most of us we feel that and even the expert trader feel that too. But now Im confident the market will be better because it already up the price. Market situation right now is good and still improvement that I see in the next few dys and upcoming weeks. I think those people who are afraid last year are now relaxing because market is doing great.
pakdemaco11

Activity: 249

NeedforTurbo https://needforturbo.com/

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:00:49 PM

I was very afraid of the market going down, because it had a big influence on me as a hunter bounty, because if the market price goes down it is very influential with the success of an ico, and whether or not success of an ico really determines my profit.

██████████████████████          N E E D   F O R   T U R B O          ██████████████████████
ETHEREUM & BINANCE SMART CHAIN
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄     LEARN MORE     ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
anggle

Activity: 377
Merit: 1

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:27:18 PM

If you feel afraid it is very reasonable because the price conditions continue to decline. However, it is different from now that the price of coins has started to grow. I am sure if the current price increase is a very good start for the Crypto market. So now fear is gone and it's time to get excited.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:33:13 PM

if I myself am not afraid because I am sure that the market will not be forever like this and will definitely experience good changes so that the market will not lose trust by traders or investors as well

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:46:44 PM

i believe this market is at a very good situation, and i guess it will soon stop rising in this month and begin to fall, but it will not be problem if we cash out before that and of course the market will rise again anyway, so we dont have to worry about this market even when we are in downtrend.

yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:25:57 PM

i believe this market is at a very good situation, and i guess it will soon stop rising in this month and begin to fall, but it will not be problem if we cash out before that and of course the market will rise again anyway, so we dont have to worry about this market even when we are in downtrend.
This is not the first such increase in prices this year and after the first, people said that begins a period of price fluctuations which is likely to last for the whole year, it's a good time to make money on trade

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 10:21:23 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

fear is actually there but fear that it should not be exaggerated. the problem is that fear will hinder our development towards better things so we certainly have to control our fears.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: