Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:22:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18387 times)
Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 09:53:19 AM

This situation is clear to me, which is why I'm not afraid of it at all, because everything was supposed to happen. After a sharp rise, there is always a period of cooling and falling of the total value of the asset.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
James678

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:43:40 AM

No, it is typical situation after pump. I am not afraid, I wait for future pump and I hope there will be a change in market mood
adicewe

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 02:01:19 PM

fear must be there, but fear that it will not change the market condition that is currently weak to be strong?
the thing I can do is survive and add assets to hold it
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 07:14:41 PM

Feelings of fear because this year there will be no pumps, so many people cannot get big profits. But the market situation is still in depression and makes many people fear if the market will go down again. But I personally still invest in a few coins because I'm sure if 2019 will turn around.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:30:02 AM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

Yet trading and investing is not an easy task, where everyone will cope and the market has demonstrated it to everyone. You need to know what you're capable of and what you can survive..

BillyBelmonte

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 08:56:04 AM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.

It's not a wolf to be afraid of. Yes, the situation is not the best, but it is and we can either make decisions based on the current situation, or wail and do nothing.
Grechkatx

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 02, 2019, 09:58:46 AM

It's not a wolf to be afraid of. Yes, the situation is not the best, but it is and we can either make decisions based on the current situation, or wail and do nothing.
We have already experienced the worst year, so now there is no room for panic and bad mood, there is still enough optimism, especially when it comes to Ethereum
danfred

Activity: 304

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 09:00:19 AM

It is quite strange when an investor is afraid for the state of the industry. Before making a decision, he evaluated all the possibilities and decided whether he should invest or not. Now he suddenly got scared... This can't be happening.
Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 11:33:33 AM

Three and a half years ago when I started using bitcoin and following the growth of its price. The top ranked cryptocurrency have already goes through highs and lows, including price crashes and bullruns sothis current market situation is no longer new to me. I'm more afraid if there is security breach in an online wallet or in an exchange where I deposited my coins.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2019, 01:06:19 PM

Yes, the way to see Bitcoin continues to decline and scares me. I personally have a few coins and everything turns red. Of course, this makes me confused because if I sell coins, I will definitely lose. And increasingly afraid that if Bitcoin returns again, of course, all coins will also go up, even though the coins I have sold. But until now I still hold coins and invest in top coins.
is a very good decision when you hold some coins that you currently have.
because if you sell it now you will experience a loss, keep holding your coin until the price of other bitcoins and altcoins rises again.
donaltrump8

Activity: 142

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:57:51 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2019, 03:03:25 AM by donaltrump8

Many people are afraid of the market. I really really do not  want to look at my wallet, my asset value decreased a lot.2018 will be best year for anyone who do not enter cryptocurrency market.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:27:40 PM

I think the future is looking brighter for crypto market. I am saying this confidently because we already seen so many dumps and bottoms are here. We can only go up from now. Another thing is that Bearish market doesnt mean all time loss. Have you guys seen the profit people made with ICO's which are listed on Binance.?
XAUp may also give similar profits in the future as the Pokens are pegged to real gold. So you will always be confident that your money will be safe and grow with time.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 02:47:38 PM

no, because I'm sure this year the market conditions will be better than last year, and this year there will be a big jump in the market because now there are signs of a bull run coming
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2019, 03:35:23 PM

no.
because i'm still believe in bitcoin future can be greater than now.
this is just phase for bitcoin and especially bitcoin untill today is mined all from network, that's why i don't care about this market condition

H0USE

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:59:48 PM

Nope, i feel like this year is still much better than last year when i worried about will the market fall forever, but until today BTC and other altcoins has shown that we can still have the chance to keep using cryptos and make it great again in the future.
swetka

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:05:08 PM

Nope, i feel like this year is still much better than last year when i worried about will the market fall forever, but until today BTC and other altcoins has shown that we can still have the chance to keep using cryptos and make it great again in the future.
Today it is very difficult for me to observe what is happening in the cryptocurrency market. Every day I follow the state of the price of my assets, and it is terrible to think that they may fall even lower. Many analysts promise a steady growth of the cryptocurrency market by the end of 2019, but something very hard for me to believe in this.
Wellyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 06:48:25 PM

panic and the exact fear will be felt by investors who invest in crypto currencies if they see the current market situation is declining dramatically and in conditions and situations like today we must have considerable confidence and patience in investing as the main capital
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:02:18 PM

panic and the exact fear will be felt by investors who invest in crypto currencies if they see the current market situation is declining dramatically and in conditions and situations like today we must have considerable confidence and patience in investing as the main capital
but what about inaksh? It seems to me that precisely today panic and fear is the basis for guiding the actions of many users of cryptocurrency. The fact is that investors are working out their funds, and do not want to get into a situation that happened to those investors who invested their funds at the end of 2017. Panic fear of losing connection make their girls, which only adversely affect the situation.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:14:07 PM

not because I was happy because the market had already begun to change so well that the bull run would soon occur this year or next year. and I am confident that the market can
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 08:40:16 PM

I do not see the point of being afraid of something, the fact that the price fell is not terrible, it allowed me to increase the number of my coins and now I can only wait for the cryptocurrency to show a decent price increase and I will be able to get a plus

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: