Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18387 times)
Landak

Activity: 1386
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 08:57:18 PM

No, I'm not afraid of the current or previous market situation. I've known bitcoin since 2014, in those years the price was still low and the current price was actually more than I expected compared to 2014-2016. maybe many people start to know about bitcoin when the price reaches at that time above 10000 USD, that's why (you are one of them) when you know the current market is not in accordance with your expectations, you are surprised and unable to accept the current situation. if you are a pro trader you should not have to worry, even though in a bearish/bullish condition a pro trader will still be able to get a chance to profit.
Just stay optimistic, trust the market, everything will be fine.

HILIH                                                                                                                                                                 KINTIL

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 23, 2019, 09:16:18 PM

I like the current situation on the cryptocurrency market. It seems to me that the market is on the verge of great growth. I believe that my investments will bring me a good profit in the near future.
Since today there is a real growth of top-end capitalization but not, then we can really assume real changes in the situation in the cryptocurrency market. The main thing that more investors were interested in cryptocurrency today.

The current market situation makes me think that very soon we can make some money. Nothing scares me now. Probably, I am too optimistic about it, but it really seems that crypto is gaining.

The fear trend is over and we soon party like in 2017, the price of bitcoin has reached $ 5612 and tomorrow the price of ethereum reaches $ 200, this is a good start to prepare for the party at the end of the year.
If we compare the current growth of ethereum and Bitcoin, then ethereum has already increased its price by 5% in the last 24 hours.  But ethereal lagging behind only made 0,90%.  I do not know whether tomorrow will be such optimistic results.
In my opinion if we compare between bitcoin and ethereum it is of no use because it is two different coins we better look at the future optimistically I am sure ethereum prices will rise again later we will see

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 06:17:25 AM

I like the current situation on the cryptocurrency market. It seems to me that the market is on the verge of great growth. I believe that my investments will bring me a good profit in the near future.
Since today there is a real growth of top-end capitalization but not, then we can really assume real changes in the situation in the cryptocurrency market. The main thing that more investors were interested in cryptocurrency today.

The current market situation makes me think that very soon we can make some money. Nothing scares me now. Probably, I am too optimistic about it, but it really seems that crypto is gaining.

The fear trend is over and we soon party like in 2017, the price of bitcoin has reached $ 5612 and tomorrow the price of ethereum reaches $ 200, this is a good start to prepare for the party at the end of the year.
If we compare the current growth of ethereum and Bitcoin, then ethereum has already increased its price by 5% in the last 24 hours.  But ethereal lagging behind only made 0,90%.  I do not know whether tomorrow will be such optimistic results.
In my opinion if we compare between bitcoin and ethereum it is of no use because it is two different coins we better look at the future optimistically I am sure ethereum prices will rise again later we will see
Though both are different coins each has been given equal importance by the cryptocurrency users, bitcoin serves as the lead while ethereum serves as the platform for majority of the other altcoins. There is nothing to fear about the market situation, because most of the time similar form of market prevails.

Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 24, 2019, 07:56:23 AM

Though both are different coins each has been given equal importance by the cryptocurrency users, bitcoin serves as the lead while ethereum serves as the platform for majority of the other altcoins. There is nothing to fear about the market situation, because most of the time similar form of market prevails.

Bitcoin has always been the biggest factor that affects the market, when prices rise it makes other investors optimistic about altcoins so that it also rises, this is what makes altcoins holders optimistic if the price of bitcoin rises.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Alpinat

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 12:34:43 AM

No I am not. Bearish market is running on crypto field in 2018's whole year. I really can't say that it will be bullish market this year but I am still hoping that it will be. I am not afraid because I know market will recover and will increase in just a matter of time.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:39:19 AM

Personally, I am not afraid of the current situation. It seems to me that the main thing now is to be patient and wait until the manipulations stop on the market. In any case, in about six months, the market will definitely begin to restore its previous positions, and investors will be able to get income.
KryptoKai

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:46:37 AM

The fear i have is that i didn't have enough to buy more as crypto hit the bottom. Wish i could have tripled my portfolio knowing that a bull run is imminent, beincrypto

superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:55:38 AM

Crypto market is gaining but altcoin prices are decreasing a lot in the market, so now it is the right choice to grab as many coins as possible in the market because once the market starts recovering we might see some drastic growth in terms of an altcoin. Now it is really very patience time to hold the coins.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 06:57:06 AM

After experiencing a fairly rapid increase in the market, the market is now back in correction and in my opinion this is indeed a natural thing. when the decline
 from bitcoin again occurred. but indeed we don't need to panic too much at the market today

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:00:36 AM

The fear i have is that i didn't have enough to buy more as crypto hit the bottom. Wish i could have tripled my portfolio knowing that a bull run is imminent, beincrypto

thats not considered as a fear . if you are trully willing to increase your portfolio then why cant you just use the funds that you will be earning on your current bounty campaign or why cant you just apply for more micro task here and outside of the forum  . there are so many possible ways to make a cash/crypto even without a starting capital .

After experiencing a fairly rapid increase in the market, the market is now back in correction and in my opinion this is indeed a natural thing. when the decline from bitcoin again occurred. but indeed we don't need to panic too much at the market today

your right . ups and downs are only normal and there is no need to worry or panic too much  . instead why cant we use this great oppurtunity to buy more cryptos so that we can increase our chance of earning a huge income on the future  .
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 07:12:51 AM

Personally, I am not afraid of the current situation. It seems to me that the main thing now is to be patient and wait until the manipulations stop on the market. In any case, in about six months, the market will definitely begin to restore its previous positions, and investors will be able to get income.
Having a target time frame will adds up some confidence inside of you, the market is really wild and volatility is unpredicted, lots of sway from manipulative whales are happening around, if you will not mind them you are free of stress, allow things to happen and expect bigger pictures out from your investment, there's nothing to worry as future ahead always bring good things for people who can patiently wait.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:04:38 AM

After experiencing a fairly rapid increase in the market, the market is now back in correction and in my opinion this is indeed a natural thing. when the decline
 from bitcoin again occurred. but indeed we don't need to panic too much at the market today
Yes, we don't need to panic about the current market situation because such a situation is already commonplace in the world of cryptocurrency so we better stay patient waiting for the market to recover

okan

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:08:36 AM

no. it is a correction. it will drop under 5000 dollar. after that it will rise to 7500 dollar.
dont afraid from these small drops
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 26, 2019, 09:13:20 AM

This year's Fud has no major influence in certain limits on market fundamentals, I think many traders have learned a lot of conditions in the past year where market conditions actually still have good fluctuations, even today. I don't feel excessive fear.

The most important thing is how the synergy of speculators to stay active in the BTC and altcoin markets at the same time, which will always bring natural demand, and stay away from the fear / panic level.
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 05:40:44 PM

This year's Fud has no major influence in certain limits on market fundamentals, I think many traders have learned a lot of conditions in the past year where market conditions actually still have good fluctuations, even today. I don't feel excessive fear.

The most important thing is how the synergy of speculators to stay active in the BTC and altcoin markets at the same time, which will always bring natural demand, and stay away from the fear / panic level.
I think that each user of cryptocurrency has its own fear and its own reasons.  First of all, it will be those users who cryptocurrency I, who have invested in the connection, will be afraid of, and they will take a pleasant point. And it will be panic for those for whom the cryptocurrency market has become the only ability to earn any income.  Anyway, I did everything to minimize my dependence on the cryptocurrency market.  First of all, I earn start-up capital with the help of Bounty companies, and then I enter the market with the available coins and buy other offers.
OliviaS

Activity: 315
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 06:35:03 PM

I think that each user of cryptocurrency has its own fear and its own reasons.  First of all, it will be those users who cryptocurrency I, who have invested in the connection, will be afraid of, and they will take a pleasant point. And it will be panic for those for whom the cryptocurrency market has become the only ability to earn any income.  Anyway, I did everything to minimize my dependence on the cryptocurrency market.  First of all, I earn start-up capital with the help of Bounty companies, and then I enter the market with the available coins and buy other offers.
Tokens obtained from bounty are often not very promising both for further trading and for playing on long-term market. Therefore, the tactic of selling coins with bounty is the right decision.
Robotbitcoin22

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 08:08:34 PM

I am not afraid of the current market decline. the most important thing in my opinion is that the market can rise to benefit us. at present the market is experiencing a decline but in the future there will definitely be changes. most importantly, we continue to monitor and evaluate our investments
BUK2016

Activity: 770
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 02, 2019, 10:56:30 PM

This is because several months the crypto currency market has experienced a major outbreak. And start falling btc and expect coins too. As a trader, I feel tension and fear when the market slowly drops due to the garbage market ... What about you who are afraid when the market goes down.
I don't think one should be afraid any time the market is going down because that is an opportunity for investors to take informed investment decision that will bring more profit.
50 Cent

Activity: 519
Merit: 197

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 02:42:07 AM

are you afraid of the current market situation.
yes i got affraid.
cause that i withdraw all my crypto to personal wallet to anticipate sell it when price become high.
i believed price more than now on the future

edisystem

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

Free Crypto in Stake.com Telegram t.me/StakeCasino

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 04:11:00 AM

are you afraid of the current market situation.
yes i got affraid.
cause that i withdraw all my crypto to personal wallet to anticipate sell it when price become high.
i believed price more than now on the future
Actually the crypto market is going up right now, you can see it on the crypto market chart. I'm not sure though is it will continue or not.

Tbh i'm not afraid of the current market situation because i believe the crypto market will increase, maybe not now but i believe it will someday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: