Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:24:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: are you afraid of the current market situation.  (Read 18387 times)
Prolifik

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2019, 10:06:51 PM

Why I should be afraid? If crypto falls, the price will become more interesting for big whales which will do everything to pump it back after they buy at cheap price. So no matter what happen rich people become more rich because retail investors are afraid buying for cheap, they are buying only when price is too high.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sadewa69

Activity: 700

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:42:29 AM

Why I should be afraid? If crypto falls, the price will become more interesting for big whales which will do everything to pump it back after they buy at cheap price. So no matter what happen rich people become more rich because retail investors are afraid buying for cheap, they are buying only when price is too high.  Grin
I do not, all investors will immediately buy when the market falls. they will see why the fall happened, if it will have a long impact I think investors will also think of holding their money first even though prices are cheap. but if the market still moves up even though a little of it can make investors interested in assets that are cheap.

bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:24:38 AM

the situation in the market is very interesting, on the one hand positive dynamics, with another - it is possible to expect anything, for example the next correction, but in general pleases me when indicators of all coins of green color.
The green coin condition I think is only temporary because I saw several coins at the exchange place have begun to show signs of falling prices again and perhaps the price increase that occurred was only manipulation from the whales trying to provoke conditions for cryptocurrency prices at the exchange.

The market is waving like a sea. No, there is no storm yet, and I do not see the risk of the cryptocurrencies fall, however, the absence of the bulls coming signs also makes me cautious. I am waiting for better times.
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:47:40 AM

I agree with you, if the price falls again, it can grow back very quickly, this has already happened this year and if it happens again, this is another chance to earn quickly, so there is nothing to fear in any event
doycku

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:44:02 PM

I agree with you, if the price falls again, it can grow back very quickly, this has already happened this year and if it happens again, this is another chance to earn quickly, so there is nothing to fear in any event
It seems to me that you should not worry about what is happening in the cryptocurrency market. Only those users of cryptocurrency who rely on this business, as the sole source of their income, feel negative. But in other cases, even a fall in prices is a very good investment opportunity.
Nemonemo

Activity: 770

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:50:35 PM

It's true I really agree with your opinion because if we are afraid I think it is also useless so we better deal with this kind of market situation optimistically that later the situation or market conditions can improve again

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 03:59:41 PM

I think that with a situation like this for me that is also a normal thing in cryptocurrency, because I myself also believe that prices will increase again in the near future, because now the price of bitcoin is also increasing.
If there is no need in money and the investor is ready for a very long HODL, then there is no point in worrying, sooner or later the bull will replace the bear and prices will soar up
You know the price in the market doesn't show a high price increase for more than a year, so it's natural for someone to doubt and fear about the price, and I admit that it scares me too, I call it natural. but we have control, we can resist that fear and remain patient..
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 04:18:47 PM

I think that with a situation like this for me that is also a normal thing in cryptocurrency, because I myself also believe that prices will increase again in the near future, because now the price of bitcoin is also increasing.
If there is no need in money and the investor is ready for a very long HODL, then there is no point in worrying, sooner or later the bull will replace the bear and prices will soar up
You know the price in the market doesn't show a high price increase for more than a year, so it's natural for someone to doubt and fear about the price, and I admit that it scares me too, I call it natural. but we have control, we can resist that fear and remain patient..
So, it means key is on people and user of crypto community. If we can stay calm, success will come. Maybe it is what people said to another and it is right thing. Because if we panic it wouldn't make market pumped.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 07:20:11 PM

At the moment I see the fallen market as nothing but an opportunity to buy more. If you are a long term investor, there is nothing to be afraid of.
When the glass of water is half filled, we should see the opportunity to fill more half. Most of the altcoins are now available at more than 50-70% cheaper than their original value.
At the moment market is in flat condition and at any time due to some big news it can pickup upward or downward momentum. Further downtrend will again encourage me to buy more.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:18:57 PM

The feeling of fear is very natural if it comes to your mind. And indeed the situation of the decline in the price of Bitcoin is inevitable. But now the Crypto market is mainly for Bitcoin and Ethereum which have shown a very positive trend. It's better if you start trading now.
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:35:04 PM

The market is showing signs of recovery. I think the market is eligible for money. Of course, there may not be a huge increase. But I think a beautiful period is starting.
Suslura

Activity: 579
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:10:25 PM

The market is showing signs of recovery. I think the market is eligible for money. Of course, there may not be a huge increase. But I think a beautiful period is starting.
I still very much hope that the big and hands are interested in the cryptocurrency market and that if a large infusion of investment funds is made now, this will definitely improve the situation in the cryptocurrency market.

]
asidamani

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:27:29 PM

That could be true. There is a lot of buys into the altcoins such as litecoin, bitcoin cash or ETH.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:27:42 PM

The situation is now that Bitcoin is pumping and of course this is very good news. So that my feelings about the Crypto market are very happy because in the last few days trading can make a profit. I hope that market conditions like this can continue.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Japinat

Activity: 2968
Merit: 680

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 09:34:04 AM

The situation is now that Bitcoin is pumping and of course this is very good news. So that my feelings about the Crypto market are very happy because in the last few days trading can make a profit. I hope that market conditions like this can continue.
Situation changes as the market is evolving, even if we are in the bad moment of crypto, we shouldn't be afraid.
There is a risk of losing, but prior we decide to enter here, we already know and accepted the risk of losing, hence we have to stay calm and play the game right.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:28:12 AM

not for me because I believe and believe that the non-natural market will increase very well, because this year will be the year of crypto revival if in my opinion

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Mysbanickma

Activity: 532
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:31:04 AM

not for me because I believe and believe that the non-natural market will increase very well, because this year will be the year of crypto revival if in my opinion
Hopefully what you say is true and for myself I am not afraid of the current conditions because after all it is of no use if we fear better we must remain optimistic
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:06:26 PM

Hopefully what you say is true and for myself I am not afraid of the current conditions because after all it is of no use if we fear better we must remain optimistic
- With newbie, fear when they face the market situation is one thing that will exist, especially when the market goes down because it is a new emotion, a feeling of defeat that they have never faced and it is tormenting them every day. But for someone who has experienced this market, fear is a very familiar thing, we even seem to have lost a sense of fear when we face it too many times, and we know that this fear does not help us, instead of fear, we should be more optimistic, face the market and make money in this market, it is more useful action

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:32:56 PM

Current market conditions are stronger and more convincing, I'm sure there won't be panic like in 2018, now is the right time to buy because the negative moment is over.

Thank you
Spider A4

Activity: 657

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:56:33 PM

the situation in the market is very interesting, on the one hand positive dynamics, with another - it is possible to expect anything, for example the next correction, but in general pleases me when indicators of all coins of green color.
The green coin condition I think is only temporary because I saw several coins at the exchange place have begun to show signs of falling prices again and perhaps the price increase that occurred was only manipulation from the whales trying to provoke conditions for cryptocurrency prices at the exchange.
I don't think now we have to need worried about Market situation because it's is too growing almost 30 billion dollar increase in a 2 days.
BTC reached 5000$+,ETH 170$ and LiteCoin 90$. But also i think market condition will be temporary increase.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: