Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All times are good to enter crypto - Tim Draper  (Read 20524 times)
Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:10:15 PM

All times are good to enter the cryptocurrency market. - Tim Draper
Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.
What y'all got to say about this?

[im g]https://i.imgur.com/wKhBVVF.jpg[/img]
I usually say the same thing, always tell my friends that no time is late to join crypto market but still you got to be very careful when you’re investing and carry out your research so you don’t make mistakes. Bear times are best so that you can buy when it’s at the bottom and wait to see if there is going to be any increase in the future, which of course does happen most of the times, but not every year though.
I believe it also, rather than regretting later why not enter crypto at this level. When they sees crypto is good opportunity these days surely they will recieve best profit when the price will bounce back.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:34:15 PM

This is the wrong view. I think that ordinary investors who buy cryptocurrencies need a lot of knowledge and patience to wait, because ordinary people usually have financial problems, they can't smoothly pass the cryptocurrency downturn, and they can only wait for the cryptocurrency market to become green.

This statement of entering in crypto anytime is only true for those who have the power of holding. If you can't hold the coins for long term, then you should enter the market when the price is near the bottom so that you do not lose in the short term.
So to be honest I am not really surprised with what that guy said because same as him there are many people who think it is not good to invest because they don’t have good enough information about crypto. They need to learn skilled so there will be different thinking. You shared a good link mate it will be useful for him.
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:17:17 AM

Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.

Yes i agree with him,bear markets is an opportunity to be grabbed for investors.This is the perfect time where we have to take advantage on cheap coins.Entering on cryptocurrency community in at its highest is also a good time for profit where holders could take advantage on the pump and dump situation for short term investments.

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:26:58 AM

I strongly agree with the statement issued by Mr. Draper because the prices of all crypto sold are very low lately. We don't need to expect prices to rise dramatically, but it's good if we take advantage of this moment as the right time to buy, as well as making it a good opportunity, to improve our finances in the future.

Rooster101

Activity: 826
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 05:59:39 AM

If you are rich and can afford a lot of money to lose then all times are good to enter cryptocurrency. If you are an expert trader and know how to easily win a trade, you can also earn profits in your trading in any market situations, whether it is a bullish or bearish. If you are only a simple investor with limited fund to lose, then you must try to enter crypto at the right time, not all time.
lelylely

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:03:18 AM

Bitcoin is a technology and will last in the long run, and choosing to invest long term is a wise choice, but given the results I will get, I prefer to buy when there is a decline because it is more a better profit opportunity.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 01:12:54 PM

If the invesment is for long term investment then I can agree to what he said about all time are good to enter the cryptocurrency market but if investor is going for short term investment then I can say that not all time are good to enter.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:52:52 PM

Bitcoin is a technology and will last in the long run, and choosing to invest long term is a wise choice, but given the results I will get, I prefer to buy when there is a decline because it is more a better profit opportunity.

And if you will be looking at the price movement through the price charts, you missed the decline last month. The price dropped at $3300 and we might not see that price again in the long run. The price is slowly moving up, it is going back to its former price in the past months, $4K. Even if the price is slowly moving, if this continues, this will be a good introduction of the year.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

it seems like not all the time to enter the world of cryptocurrency, you should know when the price of bitcoin reaches $ 19500 is not the right time to enter, it is the right time to sell, if you want to enter and invest in cryptocurrency you should be able to buy when prices fall .
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 10:12:57 PM

Thats good statement, indeed all time is a good time to enter crypto, but depends on market conditions. if the old investor, will definitely go on even if the market conditions are not good but if a new investor, will wait for the right time to enter, as in the current condition when the crypto market down.

makerofall

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:58:32 PM

https://i.imgur.com/wKhBVVF.jpg

I strongly agree with the statement issued by Mr. Draper because the prices of all crypto sold are very low lately. We don't need to expect prices to rise dramatically, but it's good if we take advantage of this moment as the right time to buy, as well as making it a good opportunity, to improve our finances in the future.
Another point to agree with him is that the price always rise to the higher value as the number of these coins are limited and with the passage of time the community increases which increase the demand of these coins. So no matter the price is dropped or not if you know about it you have to enter.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:10:17 PM

The cryptocurrency space is not a get rich quick platform, we must be patient to get the best value for our investment in the CRYPTO sector,It is always better to join when the bearish market trend is at it's lowest point.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:32:49 PM

The cryptocurrency space is not a get rich quick platform, we must be patient to get the best value for our investment in the CRYPTO sector,It is always better to join when the bearish market trend is at it's lowest point.
I agree.You will have more chances to gain huge profits if you chose to enter crypto in its bearish season.Although all times are good to enter crypto but it's still best to start investing when there are dropdown of prices so you can buy those potential coins with their affordable and attractive prices.

iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:29:07 AM

For me it depends on people if they will agree to that statement of Tim Draper. Honestly, I am agree because it has no wrong time to enter in cryptocurrency. All of happening inside the crypto world has a reason just like when the price decrease or increase the market price of it you have to look for a strategy to earn a profit.
I've been here in crypto for so many times and one thing I learn is not to listen to other people when making a decision.
We should make our own analysis because in this very risky market, there is no one that we ca rely, except ourselves.
Hopefully newbie will easily get matured so they will not make loses after loses because of wrong decision making.
because listening to the speculations of others is not necessarily true and tends to plunge because they will give speculations according to their interests and benefits. so why are you still following? all you have to do is do your own calculations its much better
goaldigger

Activity: 2366
Merit: 356

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:46:34 AM

If you think deeper, you will realize that even the market falls down, you can still consider it profitable if you know how to play your cards and use all your resources. On the other hand,if you think that he is in fact a billionaire, then crypto investment is not that much to him. Maybe an additional income but not a full time user. It will not be compared to us whos taken crypto seriously and much effort. Just saying.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:54:47 AM

For me it depends on people if they will agree to that statement of Tim Draper. Honestly, I am agree because it has no wrong time to enter in cryptocurrency. All of happening inside the crypto world has a reason just like when the price decrease or increase the market price of it you have to look for a strategy to earn a profit.
I've been here in crypto for so many times and one thing I learn is not to listen to other people when making a decision.
We should make our own analysis because in this very risky market, there is no one that we ca rely, except ourselves.
Hopefully newbie will easily get matured so they will not make loses after loses because of wrong decision making.
because listening to the speculations of others is not necessarily true and tends to plunge because they will give speculations according to their interests and benefits. so why are you still following? all you have to do is do your own calculations its much better
I'm following the news but not the people because they tend to become bias especially those who have names in crypto.
It's very fulfilling if you make your own decision and you succeeded, this will make us proud of ourselves and will definitely help us to stay longer.
There will be a lot of ups and downs but these things will certainly pass away, but our belief is here and we will continue to support crypto regardless of the condition.

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:21:31 AM

I think that it us true that all times are good to enter into crypto, for if you wait for a good time and that good time takes a lot of time to wait ,so if you are believing that cryptocurrency is a good kind of investment or gaining profits then you must join now or you have nothing to start for this time.

AntoCokbun

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:31:00 PM

What he has said is true, it will not be a problem whenever you enter the market. The thing we have to do is how we control our investment and also determine the position to buy and sell.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2996
Merit: 1161

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:57:38 PM

We can think of Tim Draper statement is some other context. Maybe he means to say that no one knows the high/low of bitcoin and no one can predict if market will go up from here or down. So people can enter anytime in crypto and try their luck.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
OlgaFS

Activity: 36
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:17:25 PM

Hi! I can tell just there is no perfect entry point to the market. And of course, I agree with this guy 🙂
Invest in BTC - it is a good idea, but I pretty sure, funds should work. I mean trading
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: