Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 09:35:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: All times are good to enter crypto - Tim Draper  (Read 20523 times)
BITDV
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:04:51 PM

I agree with him, we entered crypto at the beginning and the right time because we dared ourselves to enter the crypto field. That was when we began to pay attention and learned the situation of the crypto market which goes up or down especially we use it for long-term investment surely we will decide at which point we will take profit. The highest price will occur in the future.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:16:24 PM

All times are good to enter the cryptocurrency market. - Tim Draper
Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.
What y'all got to say about this?

For me it depends on people if they will agree to that statement of Tim Draper. Honestly, I am agree because it has no wrong time to enter in cryptocurrency. All of happening inside the crypto world has a reason just like when the price decrease or increase the market price of it you have to look for a strategy to earn a profit.

We can think of Tim Draper statement is some other context. Maybe he means to say that no one knows the high/low of bitcoin and no one can predict if market will go up from here or down. So people can enter anytime in crypto and try their luck.
I am agree with your idea about this post that no one know what will happen in coming time related to the crypto  I think we need to buy at the red only not all the time as if it is green then try to hold or wait to buy and when again it will be red so you can buy and enter the market then. According to me now is the best time to enter the market.
Kimi80

Activity: 750
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 09:53:45 PM

When I remember how last year looks like I can only agree with this gentleman. Holding on long term worked great for those who entered early. It wouldn't be first time that market completely recovered so, from angle of investment, there is no bad time to enter crypto market. Except when buying at its ATH. That's bad moment. On the other hand, we might experience some new moments, where price continues to falls or fully  stabilize. We can never be sure, never can know. We can only believe. I believe and I am staying with crypto.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:59:17 AM

Do you agree with this guy? All I know is Mr. Draper is a billionaire, huge bitcoin bull and a venture capitalist.
I kinda agree with him when I look at the bitcoin inform of investment vehicle for long-term, not just hit and run kind of investment.

All times are good to enter cryptocurrency, that is true. If things are going to continue to repeat itself the same way it has been doing in the past, then no matter when you buy cryptocurrency you are going to make profit from it, if not now then in the future. Even those that bought 20k last year still has hope if the price gets above the 20k this year or next during the bull run. So there is no such thing as a late time.
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 01:17:22 PM

if you ask if I agree? for sure the answer is very agree, because investment is not a price problem but rather fluctuations, if the price of bitcoin is still fluctuating even though the price is still falling then this investment can still provide profits, if we play in short-term investments, but if for the long term, there are no accurate predictions then there is no guarantee, but one thing that I believe is, if the investment is a matter of time, if we can survive and wait for the possibility to get a bigger profit there must be, it depends on our choice
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:55:33 PM

Time to enter is not a problem because in my opinion any time is very good to enter, where coins still have prices and there is an opportunity to get maximum profits in the future. But if the price in the market is down, it will definitely need a longer time to gain a profit because and wait for the price in market to rise again. It would be better if you want to enter pay attention to the market conditions in order to get profits faster.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:10:24 PM

For me it depends on people if they will agree to that statement of Tim Draper. Honestly, I am agree because it has no wrong time to enter in cryptocurrency. All of happening inside the crypto world has a reason just like when the price decrease or increase the market price of it you have to look for a strategy to earn a profit.
I've been here in crypto for so many times and one thing I learn is not to listen to other people when making a decision.
We should make our own analysis because in this very risky market, there is no one that we ca rely, except ourselves.
Hopefully newbie will easily get matured so they will not make loses after loses because of wrong decision making.
because listening to the speculations of others is not necessarily true and tends to plunge because they will give speculations according to their interests and benefits. so why are you still following? all you have to do is do your own calculations its much better
I'm following the news but not the people because they tend to become bias especially those who have names in crypto.
It's very fulfilling if you make your own decision and you succeeded, this will make us proud of ourselves and will definitely help us to stay longer.
There will be a lot of ups and downs but these things will certainly pass away, but our belief is here and we will continue to support crypto regardless of the condition.
Thats right, it will be your pride because you can profit from your efforts and your own calculations, that are not from the signals of others. but you also need to know when to sell and buy even if you support crypto under any condition
tinystone26

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:42:36 PM

Yes of course it's always good time to enter Crypto it's just the matter that the value of the currency that you gonna invest is in a low price that you can get a better profit in the future. And I think it is the best time rather than investing our money to Crypto with no growth in the few days past, I mean when we invest the market started to fall down its price and it is really not a good time to invest with our money.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

I strongly agree with the statement issued by Mr. Draper because the prices of all crypto sold are very low lately. We don't need to expect prices to rise dramatically, but it's good if we take advantage of this moment as the right time to buy, as well as making it a good opportunity, to improve our finances in the future.
Another point to agree with him is that the price always rise to the higher value as the number of these coins are limited and with the passage of time the community increases which increase the demand of these coins. So no matter the price is dropped or not if you know about it you have to enter.
Indeed this is good point I think we should not wait anymore to invest because already the price is good for purchasing. In addition with your point I would say we are always welcome to enter the market. Bitcoin never been stable it always changes the price so if you buy now then a few years holding can make your future brighter.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:03:12 PM

Yes of course it's always good time to enter Crypto it's just the matter that the value of the currency that you gonna invest is in a low price that you can get a better profit in the future. And I think it is the best time rather than investing our money to Crypto with no growth in the few days past, I mean when we invest the market started to fall down its price and it is really not a good time to invest with our money.
When the market is a bit cheaper and in a dip the better we invest if we are just planning to hold our investment for a long-term. Whether it is bull run or bear market it is just up to us if we want to invest and most important is that you know what you were doing because the risk is always there. No one could tell what would happen on the future, that's why it is better to risk than wait without doing something.

tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1530

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:42:59 PM

I agree with him, if you invest in crypto for long term, then it really does not matter at the moment when you invest. The world is yet to be tokenized and therefore  today's prices (at least the prices of reputable crypto projects) are very low.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:15:32 PM

I agree with him, if you invest in crypto for long term, then it really does not matter at the moment when you invest. The world is yet to be tokenized and therefore  today's prices (at least the prices of reputable crypto projects) are very low.
There is no specific time for you to invest, as long as you are ready go for it. The best time to invest is when you already know how cryptomarket works and I think we should start on that level. Anytime is good but make sure that you are knowledgeable enough. When the market is dumped, you’d better to invest more and hold it for long term until you have made a good profit, expect that the bull will always come to give more opportunities for you.
2chase

Activity: 1082
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 11:07:47 PM

I think that Tim Draper knows what he is talking about, although some small reservation needs to be made - this is true only for investors who have sufficiently large capital and have reserves of time that they will be allowed to wait for many years if necessary.
azalea69

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:27:50 AM

Exactly what Mr. Draper revealed was all the good time to enter crypto, so there was no need to wait a certain time to get into crypto. Whenever we want to invest, go in and take the opportunity to get it and waste the opportunity to achieve profits.
acheampong64

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:35:44 AM

And I also think he's right about that. Though I have been in crypto for a year and some few months I have realized one difficult thing many people face (catching the actual bottom and the actual top). This is a market that fluctuates and so it's very difficult predicting a fixed time to enter. It is always safe to enter but you've got to play safe.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:36:23 AM

This depends on how you manage your investment, how your expertise is because if you think about it, it is also true even if you enter crypto when the market is bullish, where getting profits is easier but if you cannot manage your investment it will end up losing.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:46:15 AM

This depends on how you manage your investment, how your expertise is because if you think about it, it is also true even if you enter crypto when the market is bullish, where getting profits is easier but if you cannot manage your investment it will end up losing.
you're right, even when you join when cryptocurrency is very popular, of course you can also get a loss. basically many people join the bear market, but can still make a substantial income.
Ezenwanyi
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 09:28:13 AM

I agree with Tim Draper assertion that all time is good to enter cryptocurrency investment, but this is only applies when the investors tends to hold for a very long time.
But when you are considering a short term investment, the approach won't be feasible.
So in short time investment, it's better one buys the dippest dip.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 12:09:00 PM

I agree with him 100%. No matter when you enter the crypto market, it is important how you manage your investment portfolio.

I couldn't agree more. The time you entered the bitcoin or cryptocurrency world doesn't matter as long as you know well how to prosper it then that is good. The time is not the problem in joining because whenever is fine as much as you will manage your coin and investment very well and so strategic. So overall, you can enter this world anytime and that anytime is best if you will make more money by that.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:15:11 PM

I agree with him 100%. No matter when you enter the crypto market, it is important how you manage your investment portfolio.

I couldn't agree more. The time you entered the bitcoin or cryptocurrency world doesn't matter as long as you know well how to prosper it then that is good. The time is not the problem in joining because whenever is fine as much as you will manage your coin and investment very well and so strategic. So overall, you can enter this world anytime and that anytime is best if you will make more money by that.

Well tell that to those that entered at above 15k lol. We can say thesr things because we haven't lost as much as those people. It's a different story if you have to wait years before even getting your capital back.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: