Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 02:46:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Less price = more profit?  (Read 23425 times)
crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:28:12 PM

It all depends on what kind of coin you want to buy. It is important to understand whether the project has potential in the future or don't.
That is true, depending on the coins and tokens chosen. Low prices are no guarantee that you will get a large profit. Low prices only add the number of tokens and coins. The main thing is you find a potential coin so that in a certain period of time you can get a profit.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:30:21 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
Cheap coins but has a potential and promising in the market and already listed in the exchanges are good to buy so keep on searching on which coin fit on your desire, it is better to buy while the market is deep trouble.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:30:42 PM

It will not define if less price will be more profits. It will depend on how we utilize the moment, moment when the coins drop, we buy them and the moment when to sell them in the higher price. if we are trader, we can make it easily from the cheap price coins. However, it depends on your strategy to get the moment.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:39:54 PM

I think that this strategy is great. But you should carefully choose these projects. I think that they should have interesting ready project. I think they will stay on exchanges  Smiley

louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:04:11 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

Altcoins should be taken not on the basis of their current price, but on the basis of the prospects for future growth. No matter how many coins you buy, for example, for a thousand dollars. If they grow in price by 10%, you will receive a salary of $ 100. If they grow in price by 300%, then you will earn much more.

jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:22:51 PM

The price does not reflect the importance of a project, you have to search its marketcap and its potential growth in the future considering many factors, like how much money was invested in the ICO stage and how much do they have in reserve. There are a lot of projects that have more money in reserve than their marketcaps, which is good indicator.
karagun125

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:26:18 PM

If we see it directly, yes you can have more profit with a low cost coin that you buy. However in crypto investment, you should think first what coin to buy, make sure the coin you buy is good for future investment, if you just buy cheap coins then its risky.
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:35:59 PM

It all depends on the coins, who are the developers and of course what product, I think you can invest in coins that are in the top 30 they I think is unlikely in the near future will be able to leave the market

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

When prices are high, we need to bring in more fiats to get the equivalent coins/tokens so when they drop, it is very prudent to get more in your bags before they start going up again to the extent when you will have to put more money to get them.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 12:29:50 AM

this is the exact trading fomular i have been using for two years now and it has proven to be of great importance as i consider the profit way better than buying really expensive tokens and only end up having a few in my portfolio and then when the price appreciates its just a little to be multiplied by but if they were much it will be more profit

hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:13:04 AM

I think you should focus on altcoins that already reached a high market value and at the moment, falls down to around 10-100 dollars. Through that, you have the assurance that these coins can become really high again soon.
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:20:29 AM

Important is not price, important is market cap. If total supply of all coins A is 1 million and total supply of all coins B is 100K price will be much higher for coins B because coins are much precious. Like Bitcoin price is high, there are only 21 million Bitcoins, but XRP has so many coins, therefore value of XRP is lower. In addition, XRP is a shitcoin.

Smiley Smiley
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:02:06 AM

Important is not price, important is market cap. If total supply of all coins A is 1 million and total supply of all coins B is 100K price will be much higher for coins B because coins are much precious. Like Bitcoin price is high, there are only 21 million Bitcoins, but XRP has so many coins, therefore value of XRP is lower. In addition, XRP is a shitcoin.
I think its depends upon how we handle the market situation. We cannot say that if we buy coins in low price we can already get a huge amount of profit. Because I believe that everything in crypto is depends on how we do used it or how we understand the situation, because the price is really unpredictable.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1442
Merit: 545

dont be greedy

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:58:28 AM

less price = high risk, you know ETN (Electroneum), when listed on some exchangers the price is 0.18 USD, but as time goes on, the price becomes 0.01 USD
it provides evidence that tokens with prices below 1 USD, are not certain to give you big profits
You have to learn more about prices, if you really want to earn money on cryptocurrency
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:00:39 AM

From miner position its true.
Less price more coins, less network difficulties.
But all good if prices go back to higher values

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:08:43 AM

Maybe it is yes , that less price of coins  to be bought can generate more profits , because if you have buy a less or lower  price coins when you keep it , and then you sell it in season of a high price then there is possibility that you can gather a good profits in the future to come.

deppil90

Activity: 434
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:13:02 AM

Lots of info circulating, the prices on the market will be even cheaper, and I wait for it all, I want to position my investment properly because the market will make you lose a lot if you do it carelessly
nlaara12

Activity: 238
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:39:36 AM

The best way to invest is to invest when we have a dip,that when everything is so cheap just like we have now but how can we be sure that we are in the lowest dip now,if you will invest,be careful not to throw away your money.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:51:53 AM

of course it will make profits bigger but also have a higher risk, so I think it's better to play safe.
every coin will delist from market only if they don't have any volume transaction.

Anchor867

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:54:00 AM

Yes i am doing this as well because i can gain profit when it goes up but be careful what coins are you planning to buy because if you buy dying coins that would be very hard for you it is because all those investment will be lost so do your research
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: