Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:03:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Less price = more profit?  (Read 23416 times)
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:38:12 PM

maybe yes, because the cheaper the price we buy the more likely we are to get profit from trading. so first know what the lowest price of the coin is, then make an analysis to see the potential of the coin. you just bought it, remember never to buy only based on cheap prices.

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:43:09 PM

Indeed you can hit big when buying together altcoins that go under 1usd or even 0.10usd. But the thing is that you have to buy coins/tokens that really have a good team and devs behind it. There is still a large amount of crap in the marketplace from 2017 when people where creating shitcoins all over the place.

Before buying conduct a little background search and you should be fine. Smiley

goodbuybitcoin

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:43:25 PM

The theoretical is true. But in practice it is very difficult to make money now. The cryptocurrency market has become different. We must be very careful.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
aris av
Copper Member

Activity: 409
Merit: 1

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:50:37 PM

Buying cheaper can indeed provide big profits, but you also have to consider the quality of the coin, because in crypto there is no certainty that buying cheaper will definitely get a big profit, because it does not rule out the price will get worse and you will suffer losses.

Esterklu

Activity: 728

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:52:26 PM

Such coins are very profitable. If altcoin grows from 1 satoshi to 5, then it is easy x5. But they are no less risky, so you need to carefully select and invest a small part of your capital.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:57:15 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

Watch the capitalisation, not just price. If some coins have low capitalisation and you think that these projects are worthy and having a good potential to grow, then probably they can truly make you rich in a year or two Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Cloud_miner

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 08:44:19 PM

If in deciding whether to invest, you are guided solely by the price of a coin, then you are making a very big mistake. The price of the token will never be an indication of the investment potential of the project. It doesn’t play any role at all, someone has suggested the wrong criteria to you.
cryptogirl100

Activity: 119
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 09:42:41 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

Price is not the factor that can result in huge profits. Market cap is what's important. For example, Ripple is cheap but the market cap is huge so it means it has less room to grow. Though I believe there is some phycological effect which makes extra cheap coins rise regardless of their market cap.
Sarastiche

Activity: 532

BITCOIN IS THE CURRENCY OF THE GLOBE

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:16:17 PM

It is advisable to buy at the lowest price, as such token has high potential for a growth unlike altcoin that is above $1, be strategic in your approach, Invest when you observe the following
1. When altcoin is lower than ICO price
2. consistency of the team, relative to there whitepaper
3. when the market cap is low, you can be sure of an increase in token price.
Gary Levanevskii

Activity: 686
Merit: 227

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:25:15 PM

I think that cryptocurrencies that can show good growth should have a schedule that has the makings of growth. Also, the profit will depend on the success of the team.
Adegbem

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:42:14 PM

Less price, more profit, I doubt it
Although, price sometimes might be favorable with cool profit But very rare
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:46:44 PM

If you invest a certain amount of money, then you do not care how much each coin costs separately. Growth is a percentage of the original price. This percentage will be your income.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:48:24 PM

When you buy coins that cheap prices can be in good market conditions. But when the market is good and stable, coins can be very good and potential. Because of that cheap coins are not bad. The project and strategy and path of development of that project have potential.

That's right, what we need to do is wait for that to happen, the market recovers and offers high prices for altcoin. Now just need to know that and buy a lot of cheap altcoin the fastest, because that time is happening  Roll Eyes

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 10:56:42 PM

yeah, i always buy some altcoins that has price under $1. it always give me some profit so fast. so it's easy for me to get 2x profit of our investment in that altcoins. but it has a risk too. if the prices are drop, we can get some loss very fast too.

surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:14:16 PM

In order to get a good profit from them, you will have to wait at least one or two years, with the condition that you choose the right project, it’s better to choose a few coins, then there will be more chances.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 11:56:27 PM

Before buying altcoin make your own research first on which coins has the great future that can will bring a huge profit for its  investors, so if you proven that those coins are good but the market is not good, that`s your turn to buy more and wait the price to multiply so that you can earn more.

ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2019, 02:26:31 AM

hey man, i hope you reading this, it is not about the price , it is about the marketcap. go to coinmarketcap.com and see. And also, we need to be able to identify prokects that we wanna get involve. It is not that simple, we need strategy first before making any purchase so when things goes bad or right we know exactly what we are going to do. I will share to you mine, When the market goes red i aint gonna do anything to my coins, i leave them there, coz i can afford to loose all of them, but when the bull run starts, i have a certain level where to sell which is the upm or unsustainable parabolic move of the market cycle. i hope tihs helps.

simplelamp

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 02:34:02 AM

alts are so cheap its almost sad not to buy them. i have a few coins some few months some bought recently. like eos tix ada xtz. tix tho is a good coin for me personally (DYOR). they are moving forward even in the bear market because some projects stopped developing since all went down, plus been keeping an eye and there is someone accumulating a lot of it, so have a look. but yeah defo buy alts!
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 09:58:40 AM

I would not recommend you to take such risks, yet too weak market to invest in such weak coins, it is better to work with the top, until there is a better period for cryptocurrency

sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
January 10, 2019, 10:02:53 AM

Both risk and opportunity involve buying undervalued coins. If you buy established and reputed coins with strong team and technology, your investment more or less is secured and the investment will be in the long run. But the opportunity to buy coins below $ 1 is that they will rise dramatically in prices making you riches in a short term. So I want to suggest you that you should divide your investment in already established and reputed coins and coins below $ 1.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: