Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 10:42:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Less price = more profit?  (Read 23416 times)
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:41:54 PM

It doesn't matter to you to buy cheap altcoins, but you have to be more careful and see if they are worthy or not. The possibility of leaving the market and experiencing a fall is very possible, because not all cheap altcoins can make a profit. So you have to be more careful in choosing it. It's better to choose an altcoin that is really well developed so that it's possible to get bigger profits.
kiwoh123

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 04:46:58 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
the big or small profit does not depend on the price of a coin but depends on the capital you invest if your capital is large then the profit will be large if your capital is small your profit will small.
and coins that have a lower price do not mean that the coin will rise quickly.
altscaner

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:06:15 PM

in my opinion not too, because the coin that is less price also has the potential to experience even worse deterioration. the most frequent case is ico low gwei like siacashcoin / vikky tokens etc. and in my opinion coin less price is more suitable for those who have little funds, for coins high price we can still get profits there but the increase in high price coins is usually not too much

clipto

Activity: 311
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:10:15 PM

The price of a coin does not represents investment profits of the future. Tokens or coins with low trading volume and low prices are usually used for pumps, so please be careful otherwise you will become a long term investor of a shitcoin.
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:20:09 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?

That is absolutely unbound things. There are a lot of altcoins with price below 1$ and they will not going to go out of market. Also there are enough alts that have price much more above of 1$ but with practically dead market

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 06:25:52 PM

The price of the coin, this is not the criterion by which to choose coins. For example, there are coins such as XRP, XLM, ADA, these are great designs, but the price of coins is below $1 because their number is measured in billions. Therefore, you should consider and carefully analyze each project separately.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1190
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 06:40:58 PM

Profit is never calculated by price gain. It's always represented in percentage. In the current situation, only real and experienced traders can gain some profit.
And they can track small change to derive the gain.

Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 07:08:04 PM

Profit is never calculated by price gain. It's always represented in percentage. In the current situation, only real and experienced traders can gain some profit.
becoming a professional trader is very difficult. you need to study analyzing graphs for years. otherwise, you can lose a lot of money

Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:24:39 PM

becoming a professional trader is very difficult. you need to study analyzing graphs for years. otherwise, you can lose a lot of money
It is not necessary to become a professional in the market , you can earn already and good, you can learn and in less than a year and already make good money !

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:39:07 PM

Professional traders sit for hours in front of computers in order to master themselves and charts. Financial markets are not easy to understand and the pro traders usually use the third-party software for reading the numbers from price graphics.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2019, 08:42:17 PM

It depends to the project of the coin, if their project is promising then it can go pump for sure, but if not it will not increase and will decrease the price.
In this case, only the price of the projects that are sold in Binance is pumped. Personally I have not seen the pumped project recently. The price of most of them even goes down 100 times.
Mmesooma1
Copper Member

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 08:52:31 PM

Sure. Asides day trading bitcoin or ethereum. Buying highly undervalued altcoins can be highly profitable. I have seen some of my friends make thousands of dollars on few dollars investments on altcoins.

darefreads

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 09:05:26 PM

Yes of course mate Making an investment right now in some currencies with a small value in the market is really a good time to make more profit. But still choosing the right currency to invest with our money is always the right choice to make your investments growth really get in the future.
yingfeng

Activity: 910
Merit: 263

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:19:52 PM

Not. The price of altcoin is not important. The capitalization of the project is important. XRP has a capitalization of 12 billion, but the coin is worth less than 1 dollar.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄       
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████   
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████   
  █████████████████████   
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████     
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
jvper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:20:40 PM

Actually the key is not the notional value, which doesn't mean much. The key is finding low market cap coins with huge potential.
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:21:33 PM

Not. The price of altcoin is not important. The capitalization of the project is important. XRP has a capitalization of 12 billion, but the coin is worth less than 1 dollar.
Price doesn't have any meaning without the capitalization and that's why i prefer to buy high market cap coins without paying attention to price of coin.
HBKMusiK

Activity: 693
Merit: 120

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 10:24:55 PM

I never buy very cheap coins because of the low volume, I like to play somehow safe and invest only after a good research.

gaston castano

Activity: 1526
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 06, 2019, 11:51:42 PM

I never buy very cheap coins because of the low volume, I like to play somehow safe and invest only after a good research.
Try to see a list of the top 10 CMC, there are cheap coins that have great potential and the possibility to fall is very small, they are TRON, XLM, XRP. This coins have a large capitalization so it promises future profits.
olabiyijummy02

Activity: 239
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:22:37 AM

It's always seems like coins or tokens that have price less than $1 is easier to make more return on investment than coins whose price is higher than 1 dollar, but that is not correct because I believe the secret lies in the market cap of each coin compared to that of its competitors this determine how far the coin still has to go compared to the others and how well the present price will multiply irrespective of if it's less than or greater than 1 dollar.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
PuertoLibre
Legendary

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 12:42:55 AM

Cheap coins have a better return on the investment, so buying other coins will not give the same profitability to your money. Researching the project is necessary before choosing the deposit option from my point of view.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: