Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:49:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Less price = more profit?  (Read 23416 times)
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:15:31 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
Investing in cheap altcoins is very risky. But the profit is also very large. I also love buying cheap and potential altcoins. But decide carefully
I don't like cheap alts but they can give more profit. And in any time high profit means high risk. And alts made this field simple and sweet. Do you saw how much coins with masternodes exist? And how much those coins are real? Not for scam only?
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Cellerex

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

Coinsbit.io

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:33:35 PM

It seems to me that it’s not so much a cheap or no coin. How important does this coin have its own idea or unique technology. In fact, many new projects that deserve the attention of investors: Sound Money Coin, SemuX, VEIL. They are all very promising!

Coinsbit.io is a new trading platform that provides businesses and individual traders with Low commissions, MultiSupport, Strong Security and Open API
VukotLy

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 06:49:26 PM

The formula is less than the price - more profit is valid in the event of a market decline, when you can skip very good coins that have low prices.
Then with the growth of the market, you can sell these coins at an already high price in order to get good money from investments.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:18:45 PM

I think the point is not that altcoins are worth less than a dollar, the main thing is that the project was really in demand by the market, and the price can be reduced to many decimal places.
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 07:30:30 PM

If you have a big investment and long term investors, you should go for established coins like bitcoin, ethereum, ripple, dash, monero etc. But if you do not have much investment amount, and want to buy, you can go for coins below $ 1 which can give you much profits even in a short period. Bitcoin, ethereum are for long term investment and they are secured coins. But my suggestion is buy some established coins and pour the rest of your investment into coins below $ 1.
Definitely diversification is a good move. but for coins that are not in the top 100 it is better to allocate no more than 15 percent of your deposit

Man, being so cautious, you do not have many chances to earn really much money. On the other hand, this strategy gives you a guarantee that you will not lose a lot. As for me, sometimes I take risks and invest in cheap tokens waiting for their pump.
Activitycoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 08:50:42 PM

The question is false. Only because a coin is below $1 doesn't mean it's a cheap coin. It also depends on the total supply. If there are a 100 billion coins, do you think $1 is cheap?
I don't think which prices coins are cheap. Because which coin is cheap or expensive it's depends on the circulating supply. 1$ is not a cheap coin in any supply. But max supply is really effect in coin price. 100 billion supply coin never reach 1$.
Yes when market provides more coins than the actual demand then the price falls itself, we will have to maintain it when the price falls only then buy more and more so it will increase the price and we will see positive change in price of market, when price falls we get the chance to make more profit but on condition of holding because without holding we cannot make remarkable profit.
juperos

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 09:15:03 PM

Friends, does it make sense to take very cheap altcoins <$ 1? I think about buying, but I am interested in your opinion. Will they leave the market and exchanges, with such a strong fall?
Investing in altcoin <$ 1 doesn't cost you much money and risk is acceptable, this strategy is an opportunity for you to "buy low and sell high". Make the necessary research on the team, technology, .. of altcoin that you choose to invest and ensure that altcoin has a good future.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
MakeMoneyBtc

Activity: 1092
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:20:37 PM

Less investment means less profit and thats not something related to the price of coins you are buying. For example you have 100$ to invest. You can buy 100 coins that cost 1$ each or 10 coins that cost 10$ each. The thing is at the end of the day the prices of those coins are going up by a few percentages so your profit will be the same because because you would have the same amount of money invested in both of them.
Youghoor

Activity: 1036
Merit: 275

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:40:48 PM

I don't really think the crypto ecosystem and the crypto market works on the principle less price = more profit. Its all about the investment strategy you have developed to minimize the investment risks. You can make more profit when you understand the core principles of crypto investment and crypto trading.
Isiaka208
Copper Member

Activity: 411

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:44:01 PM

Some good projects have completely gone cheap in the last couple of months. You only need to do your own research as follow ups is highly needed for the project

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
Newmusa

Activity: 44

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 10:59:05 PM

Not all less price token leads to huge profit some may result in shortage some time. The cost price does not determine the profit most  of the time and that is why we need to make finding about any project before investing in it.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉
▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌ (https://www.artcoin.ai/)
kvipcn

Activity: 255
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2019, 11:03:12 PM

In relation to bitcoin and ethereum, less price = more profit is very true. Ethereum for instead its price was around $142 in march, now its price is around $160 and $170.  Meaning if you got 10 Eth at $142, its is now worth $1650 indicating a $230 profit in less than a month.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2019, 11:43:00 PM

That is not a guaranteed way of making profit. I have invested in very cheap coins in the past, yet the outcome was not encouraging, because that never went above that lowest price.
Invest in coins that have value and the value can be created through its product.
djuragan

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 02:54:50 AM

I think it's not fully working that way, Even if we could purchase in a really low price but if the coin is not a good coins that have a good future, it most likely the coins will not be able to give us the profit that we desired.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 12:41:55 PM

A good solution, there are a lot of coins that are unknown and for them you can get a good profit. The main thing in this case is the constant monitoring of the cryptocurrency market.
Sum24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 04, 2019, 10:46:43 PM

A good solution, there are a lot of coins that are unknown and for them you can get a good profit. The main thing in this case is the constant monitoring of the cryptocurrency market.
Market is full of coins, there are so many now, but  we are here to talk about the low price coins and tokens as they about to become big profit gainers, coins like bitcoin and ETH are  best because they have more chances to grow as we know they are the most promising and popular altcoins,. In my portfolio I have some bitcoin and ETH.
wenwen

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:17:09 PM

This strategy makes sense. BUT it doesn't always work. In most cases, very small altcoins can not stay on the stock exchange and are there while there is a HYIP around the project. And as soon as the money investment in the project comes to an end, the coin disappears and turns into a wrapper.
magicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 05:22:33 PM

There is no "cheap" parameter to the any cryptocurrency, for example XRP is $1< but it is top 3 cryptocurrency with huge capitalization, can we say that it is cheap? Projects with huge caps cant give you a big Xses, instead they are more stable than other. I think investors should search low cap undervalued projects with big hype in the past, or with great idea and strong partners and backers.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 11:59:51 PM

It is not applicable to all coins and it depends on the coin you are dealing with. If the coin is good enough and he price is very low, there is every possibility that if you buy it, you might make some good profits and sometimes in multiple folds, but for a coin that has grown tremendously, the rate of growth later on might not be that significant. So, to use this strategy, you must put the nature of the project into consideration.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:39:40 AM

You probably do not have an economic education) firstly, you choose the project at a price, although the price does not say anything. Secondly, now is not the best time to buy.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: