Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28675 times)
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:42:17 PM

Excellent, the coin was very quickly added on exchange, and it is the excellent sign and haters now have no soil under by the own words.
Are you saying that coins have already been added to the exchange? But I did not find the Stelo coins in the Coinmarketcap list, or did I misunderstand something?
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:48:09 PM

I think with the few days launch they have already gotten great mining pools already I think this is actually ok to participate i will wait to see coin get listed first and then determine its outcome based on community support
I believe that your strategy is to take no risk, but almost some coins tend to change in value by getting listed.

Yeah that's right its always depend on the supply of the coins mined or available plus the investors who are dumping it.
Experienced investors have their own way and technique in investment.
Of course, and in most cases, large investors influence the value of coins on the market. Therefore, the price also depends on their strategies and investment methods.
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

Excellent, the coin was very quickly added on exchange, and it is the excellent sign and haters now have no soil under by the own words.
Are you saying that coins have already been added to the exchange? But I did not find the Stelo coins in the Coinmarketcap list, or did I misunderstand something?
What he meant is that, this token is already available in Escodex exchange in which you can buy and sell the tokens there. Also, it's too early to put this in CoinMarketCap because it is still in the development. But it would be nice if the team can manage to put this in CMC since it can add attraction to the project.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:02:48 PM

Well, good to see how the project team of the Stelo is making this project as organize as they have this now. Good to view that this project is not just good for its words but the project team working behind the project is showing us their true value and worth to be supported and to be trusted continuously
I think we can have a new and a great developer who ready to make the platform good and better. I just want that they can held a bounty campaign at least.
Now only small depends on experience and abilities of the developer. You just look what is created in the market and will understand everything.
You have a point there buddy. I somehow agree with you. But isn't it that a certain project will not happen to be great without the developers behind. People should always think about them too. Their potentials and great capabilities can be seen to their works and outputs shown here in the crypto community.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 11:44:34 PM

I think is a good start to have an exchange listing already even if its small I think it will eventually grow it time and better dev effort from team Maybe later we will get a better listing on bigger exchange

ratatat bangbang

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:47:09 PM

I think with the few days launch they have already gotten great mining pools already I think this is actually ok to participate i will wait to see coin get listed first and then determine its outcome based on community support
I believe that your strategy is to take no risk, but almost some coins tend to change in value by getting listed.

Yeah that's right its always depend on the supply of the coins mined or available plus the investors who are dumping it.
Of course, and in most cases, large investors influence the value of coins on the market. Therefore, the price also depends on their strategies and investment methods.

To sum it all, investors plays a big role or impact in the value of coins in the market. It affects when someone will withdraw and invest on the said project. Hoping that the team will not stop in finding ways to make the project more developed, with that I am sure that they will achieve their main goals.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

The Stelo project should always make its good characteristics and good performance as having and making the community in connection with its developments. Having been always in touch and in concerned with what the crypto people desires make the Stelo more into its goals. I am looking forwward that this project will gives more exciting and interesting updates.
nhamoitruonghoc

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:05:51 AM

I do think that this project is going to bloom even more in the more coming days. Keep doing the best you can and surely you will get what you deserve and people will keep supporting and trusting this great project with attached so many opportunities.
It is too early to jump fastly into conclusion about the future growth of STELO.
Nevertheless, I agree that the STELO team should develop this one more intensively and more dramatically to bring it to successful acceptance of crypto users.
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:31:11 AM

I think is a good start to have an exchange listing already even if its small I think it will eventually grow it time and better dev effort from team Maybe later we will get a better listing on bigger exchange

It will be good if they can add more listing like famous and big exchanges like IDEX, DEX, IDAX or any other friendly exchanges.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

WWW.STELO.SITE

Dear STELO Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
Explorer free for any coin listed ☞ https://explorer.aiodex.com/
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

So many are really supporting stelo even we cannot see people posting here, They are supporting it secretly, good job!

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:44:30 AM

It will be good if they can add more listing like famous and big exchanges like IDEX, DEX, IDAX or any other friendly exchanges.

As for now, many are really supporting Stelo, Maybe they can be also supported by this exchanges for free if the platforms become famous and will have many investors and traders.

Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:12:42 AM

As for now, many are really supporting Stelo, Maybe they can be also supported by this exchanges for free if the platforms become famous and will have many investors and traders.

This is somehow fair enough to know that the team are working with several exchanges. I am amazed with their progress asd hoping this could make them more visible to the crypto community in order for them to get more users.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:55:17 AM

Have anyone can explain more for me about this project? Is it listed at some exchange? And how much of their masternode?
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:18:28 AM

It's a good thing that there is a kind of an instant transaction in this coin within just a 1.1 seconds in each transaction! Pretty damn cool, isn't it?
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:24:54 AM

It's a good thing that there is a kind of an instant transaction in this coin within just a 1.1 seconds in each transaction! Pretty damn cool, isn't it?
Yes, it is a cool thing for those who are a newcomer in a cryptocurrency. Well, I need to know the reason on why they confirming the transactions on just 1.1 seconds?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:50:46 AM

Being added to an exchange doesn't equal being added to coin marketcap, they work independently and for most part you first need to get listed on an exchange then get added there
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:17:27 AM

It's less of strategy and more of a bunch of whales manipulating everything as they wish and pumping when needed and then dumping when the price is pumped
connecoin

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 11:29:18 AM

Why some posters are claiming that this is a scam project, wherein they are being listed to different rating sites. I suggest detractors should have a clear evidence first. Before accusing.
Really? Where did you find this information mate? Perhaps, the team must have to do something that can clarify this issues. They need to be here and explain it inorder to avoid confusions that can affect in the upcoming token sales of Stelo project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

Why some posters are claiming that this is a scam project, wherein they are being listed to different rating sites. I suggest detractors should have a clear evidence first. Before accusing.
Really? Where did you find this information mate? Perhaps, the team must have to do something that can clarify this issues. They need to be here and explain it inorder to avoid confusions that can affect in the upcoming token sales of Stelo project.
That's right, they should advertise that this is a normal project and not pay attention to these users, and not just lose sight of it.
hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:48:43 PM

Well, good to see how the project team of the Stelo is making this project as organize as they have this now. Good to view that this project is not just good for its words but the project team working behind the project is showing us their true value and worth to be supported and to be trusted continuously
I think we can have a new and a great developer who ready to make the platform good and better. I just want that they can held a bounty campaign at least.
It certainly does not depend on us. As a team, it’s what they want to do. I really hope that they will make the right decision that will benefit not only them but also us.

That's the case that should be actually done, benefits from the users should be also focus in order for them to gain some good amount of users.
This is yes, I agree with you, it is worth thinking about it. But unfortunately, due to what is happening on the market now, many users do not want to take these risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: