Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:17:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28684 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:51:12 AM

Why is the language of the translation still not full?  Or is this the cause of small bounty in translating the ANN thread?
It seems to me that it is the reward that matters. So translation is not an easy job. It is not done in one hour. Therefore it is worth raising the reward.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:59:13 AM

Why is the language of the translation still not full?  Or is this the cause of small bounty in translating the ANN thread?
It seems to me that it is the reward that matters. So translation is not an easy job. It is not done in one hour. Therefore it is worth raising the reward.
Agree with you buddy. The job is task not so easy. Making a translation really worth a high reward coming from the team. Having a good deal.in reward will boos the motivation of the crypto people and participates here in the translation bounty of the project Stelo.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 12:26:59 PM

Agree with you buddy. The job is task not so easy. Making a translation really worth a high reward coming from the team. Having a good deal.in reward will boos the motivation of the crypto people and participates here in the translation bounty of the project Stelo.
I think the team want target to all around the world, so that they want more "translation" for have exactly content of website.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2018, 04:29:52 PM

I'm hoping for the best with this project because they have a good purpose in crypto space. Also, I think much better for the team to keep on touch in the community so that both side will have a good communication that can caught the interest and attentions of investors.
Yes you are there buddy. The team as well as the whole.project potential could bring a lot more good impact to the crypto currency community which can lead to out better experience in the crypto world. What the Stelo should keep up is their good connection with the community.

This is about masternode which it is much more useful to the programmers and we know technology's advancement is much more faster these days due to this kind of innovation.
Their Good features i think is anonymous trade masternode and a quick mining system that ensures transparency so basically i think those things should help boost the effectiveness of the coin and also gain many users issue here has to do with better exchange listing thats the key

BorisWCR

Activity: 554

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:20:29 PM

I'm hoping for the best with this project because they have a good purpose in crypto space. Also, I think much better for the team to keep on touch in the community so that both side will have a good communication that can caught the interest and attentions of investors.
Yes you are there buddy. The team as well as the whole.project potential could bring a lot more good impact to the crypto currency community which can lead to out better experience in the crypto world. What the Stelo should keep up is their good connection with the community.

This is about masternode which it is much more useful to the programmers and we know technology's advancement is much more faster these days due to this kind of innovation.
Their Good features i think is anonymous trade masternode and a quick mining system that ensures transparency so basically i think those things should help boost the effectiveness of the coin and also gain many users issue here has to do with better exchange listing thats the key
Programmers are eventually trying to minimize the process and the workflow by analyzing various loopholes and competitors innovative strategies. Thir negotiation progress with exchanges seems will have a better decision with positive response.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 05:24:31 PM

Translation only have limited participants and probably those who are selected definitely be the best. Hope that the team could choose the best translator so that everything could be easily understand.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
fatlever

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:02:22 PM

Translation only have limited participants and probably those who are selected definitely be the best. Hope that the team could choose the best translator so that everything could be easily understand.
We need to post our application and do need to contact the manager at times to get an opportunity but not just the communication as top priority but we also need qualified skill with a proof of experience which talking that will make a way to get proper appointment.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:39:59 PM

And so, I want to know what news this and last week was from the project. But I do not see that there were separate columns for this news. Why they are not placed here?
There is no such a column and they will not be adding it.but they will be updating their work very soon as they are very much busy in the project

They might not need that i think an update will just suffice in this kind of situations that having anything like a separate column Hopefully we get updated soon maybe exchange listing might just be on the way
Yeah update can not be possible in one day or they can't gain any progress in one day.so they need time to update & very soon you have better information about this project 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:01:23 PM

And so, I want to know what news this and last week was from the project. But I do not see that there were separate columns for this news. Why they are not placed here?
There is no such a column and they will not be adding it.but they will be updating their work very soon as they are very much busy in the project

They might not need that i think an update will just suffice in this kind of situations that having anything like a separate column Hopefully we get updated soon maybe exchange listing might just be on the way
Yeah update can not be possible in one day or they can't gain any progress in one day.so they need time to update & very soon you have better information about this project 

It's pretty simple, plan so that everything is still in line. Update is a compulsory task so that they can gain some users. Information probably been already provided if you I just visit the site.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:19:23 PM

Agree with you. It is very strange that this question has not yet been decided. The team was supposed to immediately raise the reward for translating the project to other languages.
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 07:53:10 PM

Agree with you. It is very strange that this question has not yet been decided. The team was supposed to immediately raise the reward for translating the project to other languages.
I think that apparently there are no volunteers for this specific part.
buldogers

Activity: 232
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 08:54:10 PM

How do they select participants? is it first come first serve or they allow anyone to post translations and then select from it?
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:37:58 PM

How do they select participants? is it first come first serve or they allow anyone to post translations and then select from it?
If you have experience in translations, you just need to send developers samples of your past work. And then they will be able to evaluate your work and make a decision about working with you.
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 09:52:20 PM

If you have experience in translations, you just need to send developers samples of your past work. And then they will be able to evaluate your work and make a decision about working with you.
but of course there is a chance that the developers will choose the one who first proposed his candidacy for this position of translation.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:54:42 PM

Yes I agree with you having those good features will surely help in the effectiveness of the mining system. Those are the things that people  want. Hoping that  they will do their best as they can in order to achieve their goals. I am sure this will succeed soon.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:33:07 PM

For the project Stelo having a great platform is a good foundation for them to keep maintained but keep growing. I am looking for exchange listing update coming from the Stelo project team.
Well, I am really not sure if they were having a great platform, they just have a unique platform with the greatest team backed.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 11:41:12 PM

Interesting that they are getting famous in just a kind of short timing. It's pretty good to startup a project by making their project popular
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 02:58:21 AM

Let's hope that it's the best for the project to get support.
so many supporters are over here and seems they are interested and hopefull about this project. it is a good sign of begining of the project that in future it would be a better one.

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:58:34 AM

Let's hope that it's the best for the project to get support.
so many supporters are over here and seems they are interested and hopefull about this project. it is a good sign of begining of the project that in future it would be a better one.
People will keep coming here in the Stelo project because of the project team good management to the entire project. And not only that, the foundation of the project is leading its way into a better future together woth its potential aims and goals.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:45:41 AM

Dear STELO Team
Your coin may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote
Explorer free for any coin listed ☞ https://explorer.aiodex.com/
Please, Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions.
Sincerely,
Aiodex Team
Discord: https://discord.gg/RvhvdZq
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/aiodexofficial
Twitter: https://twitter.com/aiodex_official
Telegram: https://t.me/aiodex_official

[/quote]

Thank you for supporting STELO I hope many miners and supporter will use your pool in near time.
[/quote]
I think should list at some well-known exchange is better for Stelo at now, actually, i really hope they can listed at coinmarketcap soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: