Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:36:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28675 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 06:08:23 PM

BITCOINTALK TRANSLATION BOUNTY ANNOUNCED
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084855
Good news for the bounty hunters.and it is also good news for you to get more people in your project through the promotion by bounty
It is a pity that bounty is open only for translation. It would be nice to open bounty for social networks, it is also a very good strategy for promoting the project.
I think people want to join other bounty as those are better for promotion more than translation bounty.You people need promotion for your project because i think you have less supporter
Yes, I also think. Many people would like to join the bounty, which aims to disseminate information about the project in social networks.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
monkeydimi

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 07:08:35 PM

NEW POOL FAIR LAUNCH FOR ALL MINERS

-Enjoy 0.3% fee
-payout time 1 hour
-ìintegated free chat in home page that you can have a good time with other miners and also post photos of your's RIG
-help new coin to spread hash

.Bat config example:

-a neoscrypt -o stratum+tcp://antares-pool.club:4233 -u WALLET -p c=STL

New Discord Channell:
https://discord.gg/hX9fNmq

Pool link:
https://antares-pool.club

happy mining  Roll Eyes

hxmsam

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

BITCOINTALK TRANSLATION BOUNTY ANNOUNCED
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5084855
Good news for the bounty hunters.and it is also good news for you to get more people in your project through the promotion by bounty
It is a pity that bounty is open only for translation. It would be nice to open bounty for social networks, it is also a very good strategy for promoting the project.
I think people want to join other bounty as those are better for promotion more than translation bounty.You people need promotion for your project because i think you have less supporter
Yes, I also think. Many people would like to join the bounty, which aims to disseminate information about the project in social networks.
True, I think that many will agree to this. For example, you can make a subscription company, and so you distribute information about the project.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:42:51 PM

I believe that translations should be in all languages in which the majority of users communicate. But the leader is of course English.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:45:07 PM

Translation Reward Now is 50 STL
This is great news for all translators of the project. They have increases the rewards so it means that they are really kind and very passionate to give good opportunities for all supporters. I hope, they will add more of it and provide social and bitcointalk campaigns.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 08:46:28 PM

This project is great! But of course it is all because of the team.working towards the community to keep.reaching its goals. Well, as I can see they quickly added the coin on exchange which bring another factor for this project.
Now nothing depends on developers. It is difficult to lift tokens and coins in the price in the current situation. The market very weak it is also unknown when the situation is resolved.
It surely looks like a not very profitable business for anyone who is into cryptocurrency industry. But on the other hand it is still good time to start a small capital since it is still on its downtrend.
Yes you are right. We all know that nowadays market situation is very bad so we can't predict anything  beacuse anything can be happened into cryptoworld.i hope the team wil do there best to develop this project.

It's what they typically do and I think they can make adjustments when the market seems pretty bad these days. Probably some investors wouldn't risk so the team must handle with this kind of pressure.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

I am very much glad on how the the managing its commumity. First of all, I can ses that the Stelo project team is very active in answering all the queries and question raise by the crowd. And if the team will keep this up, not doubt that the Stelo community will keep on growing even how bad the current crypto market is.
Yeah. They are very professional in handling a community in which will give good indication to be supported by numerous investors of crypto. They also made continues improvements for the project like providing bounties and fixing some errors most especially in downloading a wallet.
I think is really good that we have a bounty program here I think it will help the project alot and those who cant mine the coin can directly just obtain in the bounty to get some share till the whole project kicks off

That could be a good idea but I doubt that the team does not need it because they are already been listed on some exchanges. Moreover, what they need to do is to find another promotion which it can help them to get more clients aside from the bounty program.
Maybe you are right, but the fact that they still hold a campaign, it indicates they still need more support from the community, for the continuity of the project.

Obviously, it will help the project to be known in the community and gives them a better chance to get some good amount of users.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Idunnowhatwhat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:17:13 PM

How many it approximately in dollars? Where to look at a course? How many it is necessary for start of 1 masternode? On what languages the translation is necessary? Thanks for answers.
The value is not yet confirmed but approximate cost maybe found on their site.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 09:18:23 PM

Desi7777777
Try to download someone's ready blocks then just insert them into the necessary folder. Such method surely will help to synchronize a wallet with network.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 11:31:58 PM

How many it approximately in dollars? Where to look at a course? How many it is necessary for start of 1 masternode? On what languages the translation is necessary? Thanks for answers.
Hoping they provide the value usd of that coin because it really looks confusing with the small number especially when it comes to translations we know it takes time and there are good pay for it

Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 12:49:03 AM

Hoping they provide the value usd of that coin because it really looks confusing with the small number especially when it comes to translations we know it takes time and there are good pay for it
Agree with you with this buddy. Good to know soon if the Stelo will provide us a USD value of that STL coin. I am looking forward for that somehow. Like how I expect much from the potential of the project.
nikki4

Activity: 496
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 01:46:06 AM

Agree with you with this buddy. Good to know soon if the Stelo will provide us a USD value of that STL coin. I am looking forward for that somehow. Like how I expect much from the potential of the project.
Good to see this new update coming from the Stelo project. And more than this, the project team transparency is really visible as they keep on going to their best and exerting efforts for the project to reach its goals. So for this, I will just wait what will be the next update regarding the coin value the team will decided.
Desi7777777

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 02:55:55 AM

Hello,

I cannot get the wallet to sync.  I tried to create a stelo.conf file and add the new addresses to it, but it did not do anything.  I am currently on windows 10 64 bit.  I can mine and it keeps getting sent but the wallet doesn't sync.  please help!

thank you,

That's kind of glitch i think, Did you try to reinstall the wallet and then wait to synchronize all the needed blocks from your wallet?

I tried to reinstall the wallet but it just wont sync.  is there any text i can put in the config file?  Right now it is just ip addresses.

thanks

rpcuser=Any username
rpcpassword=Any password
rpcport=12478
port=12477
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
listen=1
server=1
daemon=1
logtimestamps=1
txindex=1
addnode=46.101.114.128
addnode=159.203.43.213
addnode=114.116.127.17:12477
addnode=138.197.66.182:12477
addnode=149.28.18.28:12477
addnode=159.203.43.213:12477
addnode=159.89.123.53:12477
addnode=162.243.43.183
addnode=188.166.104.132:12477
addnode=206.189.124.5
addnode=209.250.245.183:12477
addnode=46.101.114.128:12477
addnode=51.75.143.155:12477
addnode=89.163.131.21:12477

Copy and paste this in  Stelo.config

I created the stelo.config file and copied this text into it.  I also updated the wallet to the new one.  It says 10 days behind and zero active connections.  I can't figure out why this wallet isn't syncing.  I have given it full firewall access as well.
Did you try installing the wallet on other pc? If you know someone or like internet cafe, try installing on that pc so that you may try if it works as well or not. If it works, then something might have issue with regards to your computer.

Sorry brother it was my mistake the file name is stelo.conf  not  stelo.config

IT IS WORKING!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:10:53 AM

[/quote]

IT IS WORKING!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

Good to hear that you have now activated now the wallet I am hoping that you can use the wallet properly.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 03:29:04 AM

So the comment of the other members there are fake? Because I read its only 5$ for the translation?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 03:35:22 AM

You have one bounty translation program. How stupid it is, there is no advertising. You have to do twitter, facebook and the rest. For a stronger effect attracting investors.

For now, there is no need for that, Because as I know they have good supporters even in terms of mining Pool, Many members are helping it gain traffic for the site.

DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:56:32 AM

Most translation bounties pay like shit right now, they used to be good but again in their defence people used to also translate better and not google translate it
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 04:59:18 AM

I mean the team can't even give a confirmed value anyway, they can only tell how much THEY are charging for the ICO token and nothing more
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

So we can send the application at here or at somewhere? I really want know more details about this bounty.
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

As fas as I notice here in the Ann thread of the Stelo, the people are in attracted to the traslation reward of the stelo which not announced to be 50 STL. Great thing this catches the attention of the crowd.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: