Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:02:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] ✅✅ [STELO] ✅✅ POW MASTERNODE Algo Neoscrypt🔥🔥  (Read 28675 times)
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 07:42:12 PM

And so, I want to know what news this and last week was from the project. But I do not see that there were separate columns for this news. Why they are not placed here?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 07:57:51 PM

Well that was fun while it lasted. Another scam coin, Think it's officially dead. The Devs have vanished, Mutiny in the discord and price dumped to 0.00000011

Only thing left is a bunch of broken english shill accounts here.
just wait for somedays. I am sure they are doing hardwork and developing their project may be busy with that. and full market condition is bad so better to wait for new years for see green.

fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:15:50 PM

Well that was fun while it lasted. Another scam coin, Think it's officially dead. The Devs have vanished, Mutiny in the discord and price dumped to 0.00000011

just wait for somedays. I am sure they are doing hardwork and developing their project may be busy with that. and full market condition is bad so better to wait for new years for see green.
I do have a strong idea there will be a special announcements with the project in the coming new year that will completely benefit every person who trusted stelo as we can see developers are focusing on more initiatives.
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:26:08 PM

And so, I want to know what news this and last week was from the project. But I do not see that there were separate columns for this news. Why they are not placed here?
The team are much busy for sure in their upcoming launched for Mac version which will happening soon. I don't know when is the exact date but I definitely believed that they will announced it in here. So we just have to keep calm and have patience at least because everything will be followed.
UncleBuk

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:04:12 PM

I don't think they have a choice but to wait. You can't give stelo away. wtf!!?
KimmyF

Activity: 978
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

Let's just wait patiently to the development team. I do guess they will have their announcements sooner. And by that, more opportunities for us are waiting.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

And for what you need news about the project every week? I think, in it there is no need. One news at least is better than times in two weeks.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Dua

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:54:00 PM

And for what you need news about the project every week? I think, in it there is no need. One news at least is better than times in two weeks.
Well, I think we should be aware of events and news that occur in the development of the project. Developers could at least sometimes tell us this.
damniatx_

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:08:45 PM

Let's just wait patiently to the development team. I do guess they will have their announcements sooner. And by that, more opportunities for us are waiting.
Still, I hope that after the new year the market will begin to improve. And this project will be able to develop more confidently and achieve its goals, so that all its supporters are confident in the legality of this project.
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 10:27:35 PM

With all the mining pools, masternode and then the bounty on translation they recently announced I think it will be best if you just hang on for the news because am very sure its going to take sometime to come-in

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:13:54 PM

Still, I hope that after the new year the market will begin to improve. And this project will be able to develop more confidently and achieve its goals, so that all its supporters are confident in the legality of this project.

I think that is the most hopes and wishes here, to have improvement in the market because it totally affects the value and the number of investors in different project. Many people hesitates to invest because of the situation. Hoping that next year it will recovered in order this project will succeed.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:43:55 AM

If they have posted announcements or updates it might got covered by other posts. My suggestion to solve that is to post the updates on social media.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:14:08 AM

If they have posted announcements or updates it might got covered by other posts. My suggestion to solve that is to post the updates on social media.
Agree with you there buddy. Posting all the important announcements and updates is very efficient if they will make it in their different social media accounts. Moreover, more people will be able to see it and will spread eventually much widely.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:33:44 AM

Agree with you there buddy. Posting all the important announcements and updates is very efficient if they will make it in their different social media accounts. Moreover, more people will be able to see it and will spread eventually much widely.
Or they can do it at first post at ANN thread. I think it is enough for make people pay attention to their announcement.
JohnJarvis99

Activity: 236

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:46:11 AM

With all the mining pools, masternode and then the bounty on translation they recently announced I think it will be best if you just hang on for the news because am very sure its going to take sometime to come-in
I totally agree with you, the "time" when we decide for invest or buy some tokens at masternode project is most important for make sure we will have profit or not.
Decrypto

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:25:41 AM

Updates are really important to show that the project is really serious and  i hope that are going to be more active in posting new progress about this project.
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:40:51 AM

Well welcome to the world of crypto ICO where the devs are there purely to take your money and never bother to tell you what is happening with it
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:45:43 AM

I don't think they have a choice but to wait. You can't give stelo away. wtf!!?

They can give away their tokens if they want. What is stopping them from doing that and who are you to prevent them from doing that in the first place
PwrLeveld

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:46:03 AM

Or they can do it at first post at ANN thread. I think it is enough for make people pay attention to their announcement.

Well this is one good for the team to promote their products or site. Even their telegram group has a good information for members if they inquire.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 04:55:43 AM

Surely the team know it, other people like some weekly update or even from the social media pages of Stelo.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: