Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 08:01:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14208 times)
tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

I'll wait a little longer. This is not the bottom, I'm sure. The price will be even lower. And then it will be possible to enter the market. The main thing is not to miss the beginning of the turn.
and now it is important moments that many investors are waiting for by continuing to monitor the direction of the market. and tehre they have prepared capital to immediately buy at a price that according to him has reached the floor

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:20:24 AM

Indeed, today there are lots of coins going down, and this is a good time to collect altcoins.
The red market is indeed profitable for investors and usually will be held for the long term.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:40:10 PM

I will try to add more altcoin when they will have reached the bottom but it's too risky to get in on the crypto market. A little signal toward the recovery has appeared but i can't consider it as a good signal. Just try to stay and keep watch the market.

Agree. It's too risky to get into altcoins right now. They've had greater declines in prices than Bitcoin itself. Since they're mostly dependent on Bitcoin's price movements across the market, they fall in price at a faster rate than the pioneer cryptocurrency. In the meantime, it's recommended to buy only Bitcoin while everything else settles. The only altcoin that would be safe to invest, IMO, would be Ethereum.

However, other altcoins that are below the top 5 - 10 cryptocurrencies in market cap are much riskier for investments nowadays. Buying the leaders in crypto land while prices are cheap, it's key towards multiplying your investment in the future once the bull market returns.

Therefore, it's advised to carefully watch prices across the cryptocurrency market, to make the right move at the right time. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
team87

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:10:55 PM

For now you must really choose Altcoin, even if it's cheap or declining. It seems like Cardano does have a good opportunity with its achievements. And Stellar has also made a surprise by going up to rank 4 in the top 10 altcoins. I think both are indeed quite interesting. Cool
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:39:37 PM

Now the market has fallen very far and that means a good time to buy. Cardano is an interesting asset. And I think Stellar is one of the few cryptocurrencies that will resume its growth.
thenorthblue

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:50:39 PM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!

I dont agree with you mate, the market is very unstable for last one month and falls are gonna continue. So be patient and wait for a bit to buy altcoins.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:46:58 PM

Yes, it is time to buy, but care must be taken while buying. I am sure no one would want to buy what he or she will regret over. There are good number of coins that have not pumped in any way, these are the types i like to buy. Nit even a coin that we have seen the ATH, but now struggling to rise. Such might surge high, but the increase might not be significant, compared to what new ones would yield.
IndianaJons

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:57:00 PM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?

Now it is not known how the Altcoins will behave further. Here, for example, EOS began to fall in price. Ethereum is also not in the best shape. I think the safest thing is to invest in Bitcoin. Perhaps you can earn not so much, but less risky.

kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:03:17 PM

I think it's a very good time to buy Bitcoin and Altcons now...
I suggest to diversify your portfolio and buy Bitcoin and Altcoins from top 20, for examle Ethereum, Litecoin, Dash, Monero, Neo, Nem, Eos, Cardano, etc.
VPScreator

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:05:08 PM

I think that investing in altcoins is necessary, as they can give you a significant increase in funds in a short time, but it is too early to invest. EOS, ADA, OMG, Waves and Ethereum, in these coins I will re-invest when the market hits the bottom.

pixie85

Activity: 2170
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 09:09:59 PM

The question that you should all ask yourselves is whether you should buy altcoins or Bitcoin if both are down. There's far greater chance of Bitcoin reversing first, before the altcoins do and Bitcoin is a much safer store of value. In some cases like BTC vs XRP, when you have fiat money, it's just stupid to bet against BTC.
halpi

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 09:14:13 PM

No one knows when the time is. Some experts consider that we would see Bitcoin at price 3200$ and only then it will jump again. So the time is probably later, but who knows

▬▬[  AssetStream.co  ] ▬▬ [ The Global Decentralized Peer To Peer Microfinance Platform] ▬
▌ Replacing Intermediaries With Blockchain Technology▐
▬▬  PUBLIC PRE SALE  - MAY 27th | Twitter | Telegram | Reddit | Medium | ANN Thread | Facebook ▬▬
sumsum90

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:31:27 PM

The moment is right, we are near the bottom and the reverse will start soon, good moment to take your part into the game. I would always put my money in any of first 10 CMC altcoins. My choices are BTC, XPR, ETH. Also, it depends on what your goals and preferences are, but if you are looking into giving a chance to a new and unknown project, smart choice will bring you a long term benefits. The things you should look at when making the decision: transparency of the project, white paper, names behind the project, idea, work developers are putting into it daily, activity of the community, availability on the exchanges, CMC, etc. They project that I am looking at right now, BTCN seems to have all the above for now, it reached CMC in no time and it is already present in couple of known exchanges.
Rob768

Activity: 324
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:43:04 PM

I think yes. Now the prices are too low, it's a good time to buy altcoins. You can start from the top ones and then buy altcoins with small capitalization and quality products.
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:43:42 PM

of course that now its gold time to investing in altcoins. everyday them price fall down and its possible to buy some good coins in low price. sure if have some money for it. soon market will rise
rika0223

Activity: 634
Merit: 128

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:47:21 PM

What do you think?
I think yes it's time to buy as much as possible because the price is going down or low is this opportunity to buy not sell, if you sell then your money that you already have will be lost
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:55:54 PM

Maybe it is to buy now a altcoins in this dump situation, Many of us in here are waiting on that happen.
Some of my friends also they bought some altcoins now in the market a potential altcoins so that it comes to recovery they sell it in a high price.
Masatos

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:03:32 PM

I'm not sure that now is the best time to buy. it is still not clear where the crypowel will move

█████████████████████ SWINCA █████████████████████
Real-Estate Finance Revolution: BUY SWI
https://www.swinca.io/
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:18:38 PM

now its perfect time to buy altcoins! i can say that ots gold time for buy. i believe that in next year all coins will rise and we can make good money.

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
makadaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:22:21 PM

if you believe in the future of the cryptocurrency market, then of course I advise you to buy

▐ █   CoinFast |█   https://coinfast.io/ ))
World’s First Decentralized ICO Platform
●● ▬▬  [  Join the Whitelist  ]  ▬▬ ●●
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: