Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:05:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14208 times)
Chronner

Activity: 420
Merit: 31

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:06:57 PM

Some people very fond of me five days ago wrote that he would buy. And after that the price fell even more. So do the vyody

V O L E N T I X   █   Decentralized Change   █   3rd Party DAPP Platform
▬ •  VENUE  • ▬  Social Rewards Platform   █   ANN   TWITTER   TELEGRAM   █   ▬ • VDEX • ▬  Decentralized Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    ( V ) BETA TESTER  |  Designed by Zpectrum    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rahul7timt
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

Yes it is good time to buy but every time I think that it is good time to buy and market goes further down so I am just looking on the market. If you want to hold for atleast 2 years I would say that it is best time.
arikassuja

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:05:35 PM

yes of course now is the right time to buy altcoin because I see the cryptocurrency price has started to increase prices so at least you should be able to take advantage of moments like this to buy altcoins.
alexsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

Of course, now is the time to buy promising altcoins. But I don't agree that the hodl strategy implies some period of time that can be called. It is necessary to constantly monitor the market, perhaps in a year we will see a bullish market and it will be time for the sale of coins and profit-taking.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Nggedebus

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:18:28 PM

Few moments ago i look on the market, it starting to rise  again, so perhaps this is the best time to invest before it rise to high that we can't get enough profit if we late purchasing the coins.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 04:24:32 PM

If I compare the market graphs with previous downtrends, I do not think it's worth the price, as it may fall further next year. I will wait for a better chance to buy.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:28:58 PM

If I compare the market graphs with previous downtrends, I do not think it's worth the price, as it may fall further next year. I will wait for a better chance to buy.

You can be right about that, or not. Time will tell! I strongly believe that this market
has many good projects to offer. Big competition is good, that will affect people to work
more for their dreams.
   We investors don`t have a huge task. We need to support them with some of our money.
Nobody force us to invest, I do it cause I believe in crypto-currencies.
   Time will tell will prices go down more or not, if they do I will buy more! But I`m buying at
this prices too.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
timberfox

Activity: 162
Merit: 11

^_^10 years BCT^_^

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 11:01:22 PM

I'm not sure about a buying any crypto now. Did you see the market?
It is red. And we have no any reasons for comeback now. We don't know how long the market will be falling. And for now, I stopped trading.
Of course, you can make a profit by buying some altcoins. But you have a more risk in this situation.
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:56:24 AM

the current good time for collecting large decline occurred during altcoin. stellar and Cardano has the potential to be great and have one of it is a good decision for investment. However, in the selection of what will be purchased will also determine the outcome of future later.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:23:18 AM

Yes, of course this is a good time to buy altcoins, because all prices go down, this is also a good opportunity to start investing in altcoins, choose coins that you think are suitable for investment and profitable for the future

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:45:01 AM

Yes, I think that it is the right time to buy altcoins now. But still, you have to be mindful about the coin your are investing to. Be sure to invest on a worthy coin that can help you gain profit. You should invest now while the value is low and just wait for the good outcome.
Andam76

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:01:26 AM

it's right to invest in altcoins now ... buy when prices go down and sell them when prices are high ... this will benefit investors
entebah

Activity: 1556
Merit: 153

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

Yes, I think that it is the right time to buy altcoins now. But still, you have to be mindful about the coin your are investing to. Be sure to invest on a worthy coin that can help you gain profit. You should invest now while the value is low and just wait for the good outcome.
Yes at this time indeed the price of Altcoin is very low, I personally buy some Altcoin which is experiencing a very deep price fall, then this is a great opportunity to collect Altcoin that is cheap, with only a little capital to buy Altcoin but if the price is cheap, then we will get very much.

akungagal

Activity: 700

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:26:22 AM

it's right to invest in altcoins now ... buy when prices go down and sell them when prices are high ... this will benefit investors
yeah, but before we buy it. we better study the market conditions. because i think the market is currently in a difficult situation.

if you want to invest for the long term, I think indeed this is a good opportunity. i hope that the following year there will be good developments from the market.

taliwang

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:56:20 AM

at this time the price of altcoin seems to have started to recover prices so right now it might also be the right time to enter and buy some altcoins again.
maculeth

Activity: 714

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:18:31 PM

I agree with Stellar and also a cardano. but I have another very potential choice for the next few years, ripple. like a giant who is asleep, ripple can break the market with a presentation of an increase of up to 50%. etherum is also good, it remains strong as a bounty platform.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Musia

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:27:44 PM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!
I think that if they were bad, it is unlikely they would be in the top 20 cryptocurrency. You can buy them now, but do not forget that this is not the bottom. Therefore, to buy for a better price, you can wait a little longer.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
xeltran
Copper Member

Activity: 74

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:01:28 PM

if you are looking for pure gems, Idex is the place to be, in this bear market, strong projects and solid team are killing it with some coins that are all on IDEX
Quite bullish on Quant Network $QNT and Own $CHX
And i urge you to look at Darico Darex $DEC
1:1 airdrop snapshot $DEC $DECS the 27 of December

Don_Leonardo

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:34:51 PM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!

Sure! I invested in MGO and a few days ago it was 66 on coinmarketcap. It was a good leap.
Leezkie22

Activity: 198

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:52:13 PM

there a lot of coins that is good to invest. some say its ripple or cardano. but for me i only invest which i know is making progress in the future. thats why i make study of it. because we can predict whats tommorow, so much better to ask someone who are matured in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: