Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 12:04:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14208 times)
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:38:20 AM

I agree with your opinion, only buy the best alts that have a great team and a good project.
but I prefer to buy ethereum or ripples in the current conditions, ethereum is very cheap and the right time to buy it.

Anicasalar

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:22:59 AM

Depending on the alts you would like to buy. Some of them are pretty good and they show stable progress, while others are an absolute trash, so you should think twice before every investment. For example, investing XRP right now will be terrible mistake.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 08:59:48 AM

Lots of ICO projects that have been listed on the exchange and the current prices are cheap because the bear market has killed him, so there are many opportunities to buy at low prices now, I myself am collecting some ICO Altcoins that are cheap in the exchange market
of course, opportunities like this must be utilized to buy cheap coins on the market, many ICO projects have a future that is already listed on the market and it's time to buy at a low price. if all Altcoin prices turn green, big profits will be earned and you will become rich in the future if you buy cheap coins on the market today for long-term investments.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:16:39 AM

Yes right, but I see the crypto market price is too low, I don't think this is the time for us to buy, because there is a high probability that prices will fall again later this year.
Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:19:50 AM

stellar and ADA are very developed nowadays, but Ripple has better development potential at this time. I think the altcoin will be very developed in the next 2-3 years. we just need to wait for all developments. So if you currently have capital, this is the time to invest in the altcoin.

r_delossa

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:21:11 AM

Without any questions. We should buy more altcoins right now, because the prices are so great. Imagine if Ethereum would reach 1500 USD next months and you had an opportunity to buy it for 80 USD and did not do this.
Kumeco

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:23:40 AM

Yes right, but I see the crypto market price is too low, I don't think this is the time for us to buy, because there is a high probability that prices will fall again later this year.

has two possibilities to go back up or down, and we can't imagine what the future is and surely you have to try your best to get something good from him. we must remain optimistic that we can go forward, think well that in the future Crypto will recover and Altcoin will increase its value again, so you buy now at a low price.
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:24:58 AM

The price of the altcoin has been falling, because most of them come from ERC-20, so I think it is very useful to wait for a period of investment!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:27:46 AM

Yes, with  the massive price drop of the altcoins, I think this is the time to accumulate  in small amounts those coins that are in the top 50 of the coinmarketcap. It think, Ripple (XRP), Tron (TRX) and Cardano are good buys.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

if we are thinking of investing in cryptocurrencies then now is the best time to invest market is at the all-time low we can gain immediate profits thereafter once the market bounce back to bull run all the strong development coins will give 50 to 100 percent of profit
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:59:45 AM

The old investment adage about the key to being successful is to buy low and sell high means that first you must buy low. But how do you know when low is? Cryptocurrencies are pretty beaten up at this point but they could fall even more. So what should you do? I would answer that since you can only know the bottom through hindsight that the smartest strategy to buy a bottom is invest at regular intervals.

nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:34:18 AM

Cardano is good right now. A lot of project, which previously intended to use Ethereum now have moved to Cardano, so demand for Cardano will be only higher. At least, it should be high in the nearest future. Remember it every time you think about investing ETH or XRP.
No Pain No blood

Activity: 658
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 10:40:02 AM

Lots of ICO projects that have been listed on the exchange and the current prices are cheap because the bear market has killed him, so there are many opportunities to buy at low prices now, I myself am collecting some ICO Altcoins that are cheap in the exchange market

even though prices are cheap, but we have to analyze. don't let us lose because we chose the wrong project. there are many projects out there that have no future. so be careful when buying it.
syypro

Activity: 368

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:52:27 AM

Today, some altcoins have fallen dramatically in price. Very good time to invest. The main task is to find promising tokens, the price, the price of which will rise if the market turns around.

Rexha

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:25:40 AM

Right. Since the market is so deep you can freely spend some $ for some promising alts as Monero, XRP, MGO, Stellar or whatever you like to increase potential income once the market will recover.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:22:50 AM

Choose carefully and invest wisely. It's better not to invest than investing on something you are not sure at. For me the best ones to invest into are still btc and eth.

Same. Although BTC is not an altcoin, it's by far the best cryptocurrency in existence today. The next one that follows Bitcoin, is Ethereum due to high support from its community and development team. Still, if you're considering buying some altcoins, then I'd suggest that you pick such that are extremely active in development and innovation. Otherwise, you would risk your investment if you choose an altcoin that will become abandoned by their developers and community.

Usually the top 5 - 10 altcoins in market cap would do the trick. Which means that investing into Cardano, EOS, and Ethereum would be the best choice for now while the market is on its downtrend. They have a high potential of becoming widely adopted by businesses, corporations, and individuals due to their smart contract functionality. Despite this, it's recommended to always do your own research and make your own investment decision based on it. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
chenczane

Activity: 430
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:26:29 AM

Yes. This is the best time to buy alternate coins especially if you look at the price. It's on its lowest and we should take every opportunity we could get.  Instead of selling, its much better to buy cheap top tier coins and then sell later when we are happy with the price. Small gains on short term hodl is not so bad. Imagine if you have 10 different coins that appreciate at the same time.  Cool
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:38:52 AM

of course. you will not see lower prices for altcoins in this, I assure you, therefore I myself now buy altcoins

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
FR1DGE

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:55:15 AM

Definitely buy altcoins when the we are in the bear market. It's like they say, buy low sell high. Especially get in any icos that you thin kare trustworthy. Right now, I am in an ICO called EVOAI which is a platform that makes cryptocurrency markets closer to real life stock exchange markets. It uses arbitrage to bring market buy and sell closer together while also giving profits to users. Another bot allows complex trades on big exchanges like binance. This project has its arbitrage trading bot in demo already with 70 beta testers. All of this is in smart contractrs so it is totally trustless. You can find more at http://evoai.network
You can find interviews with their ceo and legal team on their telegram t.me/evoai
audyearls

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:04:10 AM

it's true right now it could be an opportunity for us to buy a number of altcoins, but it might be too risky especially if it holds in a few years, because there is no guarantee that crypto will experience price increases in a few years. the price has dropped dramatically and even now crypto has not yet recovered. but in any world of crypts that can happen, maybe in a few years crypto has recovered, so that is all your decision whether to buy some altcoins is then held in the long term or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: