Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:10:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14210 times)
Nwankwobtt

Activity: 487
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:49:48 AM

I would say yes for the new undervalued coins less than 4 months old  in the market. I dont think the base coins have reached their lowest point yet. I will wait till next week before buying some base coins

cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:50:41 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!
For me i think it is the best time to collect any promising coins to keep.
Cause if the bull isn't happen today, then i hope it will happen next year.
Suwycu

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:54:24 AM

It seems to me enough to keep Bitcoin, Etheereum and waves in my briefcase, in my opinion these coins will return to growth!

█ ▌   FABA  |  https://vc.fabainvest.com/   ▐ █   ICO-sale has started⚫══ POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING ══⚫
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:56:20 AM

I hope it is the right time to grab as many altcoins as possible in the market due to fluctuation and many people will afraid to buy at the current situation of the market. You can check in the market there are many potential coins went very low in the market but to grab those coins it is the best time.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:06:38 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!
If you are a firm project, the bull market will eventually come, then you can start investing now and buy some altcoins.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:41:24 AM

now it can be a very good time to buy altcoins because the altcoin prices that fall very cheaply can be the right choice if you want to enter and buy altcoins.
DavidTep1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:52:36 AM

I say yes, definatelly YES. I like NEO, XRP, BTCN, Cardano. The price is low, the projects are good and show steady progess and good and wide community support. If you wish an easy turn, XRP.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

You can buy more altcoins right now with low price because that price is good and lpwer the value you can earn more profit.
Just hold it for few years and for sure you will earn more money but you need to patient and relax because more dumping will experienced.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:54:03 AM

Although the price of the altcoin is affected by the mainstream crypto price, I think the new altcoin can still be purchased because they always have short-term independent prices!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Leenwar

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:57:10 AM

Buying is the right decision, because going down more 20% won't hurt that much, and 100X profit is right ahead.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:04:04 AM

You can invest your money now at altcoin or bitcoin, but more suggest for investing at altcoin because really at lower price and you will get much profit when altcoin on the higher price.
melomanskiy
Copper Member

Activity: 504
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:20:51 AM

You can still wait a bit. If the bears sell the level of Bitcoin 3k, then we will fly straight down and only there it will be possible to buy altcoins. If there is a rebound from 3k, then you can immediately replenish your portfolio, because I think that there will be a flight upwards.
trobbert

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

Yes, altcoins have dropped too much,so I my suggestion is to grow your portfolio in this depressive period. Just buy it and hold your funds tight. Don't let you sell in loss
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

Anytime could be the right time to buy altcoins given you have the plan on what to do to avoid loses. While the market is unpredictable, nobody would know the most appropriate time for you to buy the coins but a good research may lead you to success and avoid loses. So I would suggest that you should make an indepth research of the cryptocurrency market.

DAVETUN

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Bitcoin is the currency of this age

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:09:43 AM

Altcoin is sure a good way to go as the prices are far way down, check out on XYO network  and crypterium,the team are quit strategic in there approach to there road map, Also I will recommend you do your own research before deciding.
ansarose1

Activity: 784

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

For future invetments, yes definitely. In this type of market's situation, it is good to buy altcoins or choose coins that has a good potential for future investments like bitcoin and ethereum coin.
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:33:27 PM

Anytime could be the right time to buy altcoins given you have the plan on what to do to avoid loses. While the market is unpredictable, nobody would know the most appropriate time for you to buy the coins but a good research may lead you to success and avoid loses. So I would suggest that you should make an indepth research of the cryptocurrency market.

Without a doubt, it's necessary for you to conduct your own research before investing into an altcoin. Compared to Bitcoin, altcoins are much more volatile with small communities. The risk is high, but at the same time, the reward is high. Choosing altcoins which have a prominent development team (like Ethereum), would help you achieve higher gains in the future once the whole crypto market starts to skyrocket in price.

In every bear market, the opportunity is there for you to grab some altcoins at a discount. It's a normal cycle within crypto land, which resembles a rollercoaster. Sometimes, prices are in the bottom, while in others, prices are in their ATHs. You would need the right strategy at the right moment to profit. Otherwise, you could lose big when investing into an altcoin in a bear market.

Nonetheless, if you were to buy altcoins right now, simply choose the top-tier ones such as Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar, and EOS. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:56:10 PM

Altcoin investors have been unable to earn money for a long time. Investors are constantly in a downward trend. But if we see that the volume of the market has started to increase and the bitcoin price has risen again, the altcoins may also gain movement and prices may rise Smiley

Hillore

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:29:33 PM

As for me, now is a great time to buy altcoins. Next year it will be possible to double the investment.
DavidTep1987

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 06:26:43 PM

I believe that you should never focus only on one coin. Select couple that you would invest in and of course, it all depends from your goal and end game. I like Cardano and XRP, XRP has a great potential for quick turnarounds and money gain. I also like to invest in new projects that I believe in. The project that I have invested recently in is BTCN. It has great ideas, transparent names behind the project and strong and active community. It already reached CMC and is being traded with in a couple of exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: