Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:51:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14218 times)
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 03:54:27 AM

Now and tomorrow are the same, if you have an intention for something good it's better to do it immediately, if the intention to buy coins now buy and invest the coins you have
just having intention is actually not good for investment. we must be able to see which investment is good. many alt are in the top market now. we have to do an analysis of which coin we will disband investment. if based on desire, surely all coins we want to have. but it can't be like that, we have limited funds and others.
zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:50:10 AM

Many say that right now is the right time to buy altcoins because the price is very very low, exceeding the price of Private Sale (if the Coin is created from the ICO).

But in full I will not buy Altcoins for now because, the same thing as giving free money to robbers. LOL
Maybe you are right. Price changes are very extreme. In-depth analysis is often missed because of high volatility and very unnatural saturation. The risk of getting bigger, indeed low prices but full of traps. We still don't know when prices will recover.
well well!
Look, my friend, too, this one who has a senior ranking says "he also doesn't dare to buy coins at this time".

Many say that if the higher the rank, the more experience and more experience, it will continue to be careful for the assets he has. Cmiiw
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:40:30 AM

Probably this was the perfect time to buy altcoins they all have a low prices in the market, i would suggest pick the ethereum, dash, monero and bitcoin cash. These are the most potential altcoins that could might gives you more profits in the future.

If the whole cryptocurrency market is on a huge decline in value, then it's the perfect time to accumulate more coins. Usually the top cryptocurrencies in market cap, are the most promising to invest for the long term. However, that's not usually the case, since there are also a select few altcoins which have lower rankings in market cap. Selecting the right coin, will help you obtain bigger profits in the future with a bull market. Altcoins which have a solid foundation built upon the large number of developers and individuals supporting them, will most likely survive in the future.

Which is why, the coins you've mentioned are one of the best ones to buy right now. However, they're not the only ones since there exist other altcoins with promising features, and most of all, developer support. To the list, I'd like to add: Litecoin, Tron, EOS, NEO, Cardano, Waves, Ark, Komodo, and Steem as the best altcoins you could ever buy right now.

Nonetheless, do your own research, and you'll find out which altcoins are suitable for your investment, and which are not. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
raitsuk

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 02:58:12 AM

Right now is indeed a good time to purchase coins, before it rise to high and left us with nothing, cause we got late to make a purchase.
So it would be better to get a little late than completely late to purchase.

11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

Yes, of course if you believe it's time to buy an altcoin, actually any time is good for buying an altcoin but now the altcoin price is still cheap so I think this is a good opportunity to buy it, buy an altcoin that has good prospects in the future

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
chipzeru

Activity: 686
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:10:32 AM

I already bought some more altcoins especially those that has back to my previous buy price even under it and the upcoming good news from those altcoins that might affect their price in the future.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:23:20 AM

To be able to generate profits during the crypto season, it will indeed take longer and cannot be predicted to end until when. Now it is a very good time to have more altcoins, both in terms of the number, and also the large number. That way, there will be many sources of income obtained when the crypto market has improved and improved,
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:27:20 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!

Take note that ERC-20 tokens will going to be bullish as soon as they are listed on coinbase, its market value will going to go pump high so, we should better be prepared about it and wait till the market is okay now. What we needed to do, is also to consider those as an asset in order to gain much profits. who knows? but coinbase really can change the market of a coin.

gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:33:17 AM

To be able to generate profits during the crypto season, it will indeed take longer and cannot be predicted to end until when. Now it is a very good time to have more altcoins, both in terms of the number, and also the large number. That way, there will be many sources of income obtained when the crypto market has improved and improved,
You have to find an altcoin that has the potential to become an investment. It's useless if the price is cheap but can't provide anything, it could be that the price is increasingly worthless. So we need to be careful and analyze well, make market cap a consideration.

moonblocks

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

3... 2... 1... Launch!

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:30:40 AM

Smart investors have been accumulating since Bitcoin dropped under $5,000 and this won't stop but gain momentum as speculation leaves and new capital pours in that's more focused on the long term, and the target of that investment will primarily be the top 10 alternative assets

cliber

Activity: 672

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:46:11 AM

Yes. Now it's time to buy altcoin. If you mention Cardano and Stellar, I think that's good. I think two altcoins are very suitable to buy. Because two altcoins are included in the top 100.

Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:49:26 AM

Yes. Now it's time to buy altcoin. If you mention Cardano and Stellar, I think that's good. I think two altcoins are very suitable to buy. Because two altcoins are included in the top 100.
I don't think it's just the top 100 market. the choice of altcoin must be followed by proper research and analysis of the capabilities of their products. not only do we see the market, but their population is also important, because developing products are what the market will be interested in.
Kezacky

Activity: 745

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 08:10:34 AM

It seems like every coin has the potential or has the biggest market capitalization, I think it won't take years. like ethereum which has proven its potential and the community quite a lot, without a doubt there is still a chance to buy this coin before the price rises.

zerrtty

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:03:16 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
Of course it is time to buy altcoins. Price Cardano, Stellar and other top coins now looks very attractive and they are good for long-term holding. I also believe that prices in 2-3 years will grow very significantly and the coins will give a decent income.

suzanne5223

Activity: 2660
Merit: 651

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 03:23:24 AM

It seems like every coin has the potential or has the biggest market capitalization, I think it won't take years. like ethereum which has proven its potential and the community quite a lot, without a doubt there is still a chance to buy this coin before the price rises.
Yes, there's chance of buying Ethereum before it price rises cause we're yet to reach the bottom price of this year market but I want you to know that it not all crypto currencies that have the right utility potentials to survive the crypto market or gain big market capitalization.

Sevarchik

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:27:18 AM

Whole 2018 year was the best time to buy alts, and every time when do it we see another bottom.
So nobody dont know when is the perfect time to buy

Bagani

Activity: 375
Merit: 18

send & receive money instantly,w/out hidden costs

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:29:58 AM

What do you think?
I agree but be careful in choosing the right altcoin with the hardworking team and good concept projects. I think Stellar is worth to hold for more than a year or so, but there are hidden gems out there like Polymath and Ravencoin before the rise of STO projects.

kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:32:29 AM

I also think this is a great opportunity to make an investment. The main problem would be looking for any sign when will the market get fully recovered from the condition.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:38:11 AM

Whole 2018 year was the best time to buy alts, and every time when do it we see another bottom.
So nobody dont know when is the perfect time to buy
Definitely, 2018 has offered the best chances to get the best altcoins on the market at relatively low prices. The bottom line seems endless to some investors because their investment lacks a plan. It is always good to set a target for whatever coin bought at any certain price and out of patience, give it a long term view. Buying a coin today at a certain price and frequently checking its price every second will definitely lead to frustration because you will always see another dip.
lavoncoin88
Copper Member

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 04:18:35 AM

What do you think?
It depend on the market, we hodl when market is bloody and not in good condition but if we see market is in green flag there no need to hodl a couple of years. My bit alts was still btc, eth, xyo and stellar. I see these coins will do the bounce back this year coming 2019 and will be dominant in the market in prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: