Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:46:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14206 times)
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:21:45 AM

In my opinion, now is the most appropriate time to buy altcoins, many analysts believe that this year's market is a bull run again so that by buying cheap prices like today, we can get high profits up to hundreds of percent in a short time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:33:34 AM

In my opinion, now is the most appropriate time to buy altcoins, many analysts believe that this year's market is a bull run again so that by buying cheap prices like today, we can get high profits up to hundreds of percent in a short time.

Many analysts also predicted that last year was going to be bright for cryptocurrencies, yet we've been in a bear market that's uncertain up to this point. I don't want to be pessimistic but considering how many people just get into crypto to get rich quick without believing in the technology, the next bull run might take a long time to happen again. While it lasts, it'll be best to buy different altcoins in small amounts to diversify your investment. Since many cryptocurrencies nowadays are PoS or DPoS, it's easy to earn some extra coins on the side while you hodl them in your wallet.

Which means, that right now it's the perfect time to get into altcoins or Bitcoin before it's too late. Ethereum stands among the best altcoins you can buy right now, but there's also EOS and Cardano which are quite good. Doing your own research, and analyzing the crypto market, will help you determine the right altcoin to invest for the long term. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:47:23 AM

Currently there are a lot of good coins that have decreased, and the price is very cheap, like Ripple, ETH, Waves and Tron, in my opinion they are coin-coins that have a bright future.
labuan

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 01:49:18 AM

I dont think so, i think Bitcoin is better than ALTcoin fot now. Because the price of bitcoin is very stable than any altcoin. And if you want to invest your money i think you can invest you money on bitcoin in the next month.
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:13:18 AM

I dont think so, i think Bitcoin is better than ALTcoin fot now. Because the price of bitcoin is very stable than any altcoin. And if you want to invest your money i think you can invest you money on bitcoin in the next month.
The reason why people buying ALT because the bitcoin price already to high for the investor who has a small fund. Basically they will invest at young project with some cheap price to gain a maximum profit

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 02:13:49 AM

yes it's time to buy altcoin because as we see bitcoin is more stable than before, and and doesn't increase or decrease significantly so I think right now it's very suitable to buy altcoins there are many people who say this is an altcoin session, thetop alt 100 is the best choice if you want to invest safely.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
strunberg

Activity: 1316
Merit: 324

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 02:22:10 AM

current price was cheap enough for us to collect more potential altcoin.we had been for more one year in bearish trend and i think it would not going anymore.its the time for cryptocurrency price recovery.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

prororo
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

SIGMA

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:36:38 AM

I saw it at binance a few days ago, it has experienced a fairly high increase even some have experienced an increase of more than 50% and I think now is the right time for trading Alts, but for hold I will not suggest to buy now because maybe Bitcoin is experiencing correction again then it's better now playing short.

wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 02:38:08 AM

According Technical analysis, all price of altcoin already in the support level, but that support can be broke and change to resistance because in crypto trading very hard to analysis where is the bottomed when the price downtrend and when the highest price when uptrend. Some altcoin was dumped hard to 99% and this is beyond prediction. But by to see fundamental of crypto that has low market cap with more adoption so its now best times to buy and hold it for 1 or 2 years. Every decision has risk so make sure we have risk management, like use stop loss incase the price keep down.

Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:38:58 AM

It is right time to buy ETH, EOS, XLM and few other top ranked coins. Buying and holding coins for long term is the best strategy for this bearish market. Altcoins in top ranked are now very cheap, so you can purchase and hold it.
11:11pas

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:45:18 AM

Yes, you can buy altcoins at the present time, at this time the coin price has not increased so this is an opportunity for you to be able to buy it, buy now and immediately invest it for future savings you will definitely get maximum profit

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:46:13 AM

It is right time to buy ETH, EOS, XLM and few other top ranked coins. Buying and holding coins for long term is the best strategy for this bearish market. Altcoins in top ranked are now very cheap, so you can purchase and hold it.
Yes i agree on that the price of different altcoins are now dropping down and I believe that buying is the best action today. If we buy on dip we only need small amount of money and we can own an amazing amount of coin or maybe token as well so we have a chance to earn in a very low risk with a big amount of earnings.

Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 02:49:20 AM

If you believe in a long term investment, aside from Bitcoin those coins that you mention are good one to hold as there's chances that pumped will happen in the future, development and progress are still ongoing from those coins and for sure after Bitcoin start to rise things will be okay just need to make sure that you really willing to hold for long.
TheReverend

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 04:34:36 AM

yes I think so, but in my opinion there will be no pump this year, even after the hardfork ETH the price of the coin remains the same.
maybe we need at least 2 years to see the pump like last year.
Ridwan.P

Activity: 411
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2019, 06:06:47 AM

yes, it's time to buy altcoin. this year will be a good year for crypto. it's time for the price of all cryptocurrency to increase. but for Cardano and stellar, maybe I'll see first. because I only want to trade daily, not hold the coin.
btcyoda

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:09:54 AM

Still, the price of altcoins is very cheap in the market which is a very good sign to grab the potential coins. Once the market starts recovering the price of those coins will increase along with the prices of the Bitcoin while investing check twice about the coin whether they have any capability to reach higher price in the market.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 06:30:29 AM

The situation is still the same and the price is still very low and there are no signs of pumping. If you still believe in Crypto, of course, you have to start from now buying coins that have potential. I think with money you can buy the 10 best coins in Coinmarketcap.
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:47:40 AM

Yes because price is cheap right now and I can it will be profitable in the future also 2019 is gonna be better than 2018 because thats what I am believing and prediction for 2019 .
TradingIsBreath

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 07:59:04 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!

Ofcourse yes, there are few more altcoins which have potential to pump. Sharing the analysis have a look and share your view on the same.

STRATIS:

Stratis (STRAT), a platform focused on blockchain development, recently announced the release of the new Stratis Sidechains and Smart Contracts coded in C#, marking the production release of both sidechains and smart contracts which made it fall in the category of the top coins in 2019.

For chart and further analysis: https://coinswitch.co/news/top-3-hottest-coins-in-jan-19-read-trx-ada-strat-price-analysis

Bullish Case:

STRAT has broken the long term downtrend line(dotted) with 200 MA(Moving Average) and have moved significantly(150%+).

It has tested resistance(red bar) 0.0004500+ satoshi level and it's undergoing a correction(dip) and testing the first support level(green bar).

Bearish Case:

If the support level doesn't hold then we might see the last line of support level around 0.0001800-0.0001400 Satoshi. Breaking this level would be super bearish for the asset.
Kardon

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 19, 2019, 08:09:24 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!
A little earlier, I also liked the Cardano project, but recently the developers have launched their project a little, and personally it began to disappoint me. But about Stellar I fully support your opinion, I am also attracted to this platform as an investment and a good profit in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: