Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:21:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14204 times)
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:10:55 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!

The market is down now means, buying time, but once the market grab its opportunity to rise again, that's the time that we should sell, yes buy alts now but filter it first. Choose the best altcoin to buy to avoid making it worse.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 05:18:55 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?

yes of course, red market like this should be the time to buy more altcoins, its like a promo sale, times like this wont ever happen again thats why its way better for us to buy more now than wait until the green days. Investors love a moment like this

kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 07:27:26 AM

Steller is better than Cardano of you like this two coin. My favorite altcoins is Tron. In CMC so many best coin exits all altcoins aren't buyable.
the TRX is a very good coin, but I would have sold it when will be pump. because I believe that the future of the TRX will be positive only for a couple of years
Tron is very speculative coin. Justin Sun has a mixed reputation. I would be very careful in investing in his projects. But this is just my opinion.
superstarbtc

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 08:50:35 AM

it is time to acquire coins like Eos Ada Eth Iota Neo Tron Ltc time to hold these coins we can expect three times profit in next bull run
LUGHUL

Activity: 387
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2019, 08:55:29 AM

Maybe for some altcoins like Ripple, EOS, Stellar, and Ethereum now is the right time to buy. I think 2019 is a bright year for altcoins.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Peanyut991

Activity: 287

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:09:54 AM

I think anytime is the right time to buy altcoins. If you look at history, the altcoin price continues to increase every year. So if you buy now in 2019, you will get a big profit in 2020.

oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:14:53 AM

I think it's time to buy altcoins, for example, the Throne, see how it develops, constantly something new from them + BitTorrent connected.
LiquorBan

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 09:39:42 AM

This is the right time to buy altcoins right now because market is going down and you can buy cheap and hold it for a long time.
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:06:47 AM

I believe this is the best time to buy as you will get to buy very cheap and make enough profit when you sell, have already purchased enough and also looking to get more but most importantly buy ones with good value

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:08:28 AM

I dont think so, i think Bitcoin is better than ALTcoin fot now. Because the price of bitcoin is very stable than any altcoin. And if you want to invest your money i think you can invest you money on bitcoin in the next month.
The reason why people buying ALT because the bitcoin price already to high for the investor who has a small fund. Basically they will invest at young project with some cheap price to gain a maximum profit

Whether it is good or not, at the present price of Altcoin is very cheap, and we can buy a lot. That helps us not lose too much money in the next fluctuation. I agree but should still choose ALT because it has an ETH of a kind of money I believe will increase in the future  Grin

I agree that the majority of altcoin is currently devalued by more than 80%, but if you buy without selecting them. In the next few years I believe there will be a lot of dead projects excluded from the market
CAPT.DEADPOOL

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

PHORE

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:45:41 AM

I think it depends on the situation of coinmarket because there is still a chance to lose you in buying or choosing a coin that you buy so you should first check that the buy coin is longterm and I think I can buy a coin with potential because the altcoin prices in the coinmarket somewhat have fallen and the good signs are to buy a lot and hold only until the price increases so your profit is bigger with coins because even the bitcoin price increases this coin does not increase You can also join group traders or altcoin news to find out which coin will increase this month.

endogan

Activity: 415

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:11:22 AM

now is the right time because the price is low and you can get potential coins with not too large capital. besides Cardano and Stellar coins are Ethereum, Ripple and EOS they are good Altcoin and have a bright future, yes even though Ethereum is currently experiencing a lot of decline but surely he will rise again and grow again.

ilhamsugihamin

Activity: 332
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:28:57 AM

looking at market conditions like this I think this is the right time if you buy several alt. I will buy like ethereum, bitcoin, cardano, EOS, Tron and Ripple. I'm sure this coin will increase in the next few months.

Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 11:45:43 AM

yes I think so, but in my opinion there will be no pump this year, even after the hardfork ETH the price of the coin remains the same.
maybe we need at least 2 years to see the pump like last year.

Maybe we won't see such a growth which was last year. But I hope in the nearest 3 years we'll see 50% of that success. As we know, there were 3 rises (at least of BTC), so there might be several pumps. Hopefully, we'll see them!

Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:24:27 PM

looking at market conditions like this I think this is the right time if you buy several alt. I will buy like ethereum, bitcoin, cardano, EOS, Tron and Ripple. I'm sure this coin will increase in the next few months.

I'm not sure it is good decision to buy alts now for only several months. The market is still bearish and can drop more. If you want to invest in some really good altcoins like QuarkChain you can do it now but you should do it for the long term (a year or more). Also you can wait few month and try to buy cheaper but not the fact that you succeed. Grin

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:24:47 PM

What do you think?

Definitely all my investments are for long term. I'm not planning to sell them for at least 3-5 years. And yeah, alts that have active team and development are a way to go now, of course should have always been, but seems like people like shilling "getting rich quick" more then steady grow. Oh well, it will all be alright in few years, just be patient.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:28:34 PM

I'm not sure it is good decision to buy alts now for only several months. The market is still bearish and can drop more. If you want to invest in some really good altcoins like QuarkChain you can do it now but you should do it for the long term (a year or more). Also you can wait few month and try to buy cheaper but not the fact that you succeed. Grin

Actually several months in cryptocurrency market it is long term investition.  Wink In my opinion, the period of bear market ended and stabilization begins. I think that even if prices drop a bit more, it is a good time to go shopping than wait for confirmation of the bull run start.

pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 12:31:08 PM

Right now the dominance of the market price and the altcoins are showing a big decline. and in my opinion this is indeed the right moment to be able to make a purchase. this is a big advantage if we want to invest in cryptocurrency

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
MualanMaulana

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:31:41 PM

What do you think?
yes, I also think like you. some altcoins have good prospects for the future. and is very good for long term retention. besides Cardano and Stellar there are better altcoins. for example Ethereum
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 01:47:48 PM

Right now the dominance of the market price and the altcoins are showing a big decline. and in my opinion this is indeed the right moment to be able to make a purchase. this is a big advantage if we want to invest in cryptocurrency

It is extremely doubtful. I see no reason why the market should turn around in the near future, most likely we are waiting for another fall, according to analysts' forecasts based on technical analysis.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
VIRTUAL WORLDS
BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
D I S C O R D     
M E D I U M     
G I T B O O K     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: