Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:24:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14204 times)
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:18:43 AM

I think that now is a good time to invest in alternative coins. But this time I would not be greedy and wait for a very large profit from this.

I agree, now is the best time to buy crypto, when everyone panics and sells their coins then we can buy cheaply, buying now is a good solution to get big profits someday.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:52:12 AM

Buying Altcoin must also wait for the right moment. And a good coin to invest, I think the top 5 coins in CMC. And those coins I believe have a future and for long-term investment is very good.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:56:51 AM

It's hard to know if now is the best time to invest, as we know that the market conditions are still red so that if we buy then this is like gambling, not necessarily tomorrow or the day after the coins we buy are more expensive.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:23:53 AM

It's hard to know if now is the best time to invest, as we know that the market conditions are still red so that if we buy then this is like gambling, not necessarily tomorrow or the day after the coins we buy are more expensive.
everyone in the crypto market knows that. all of that is part of the risk of people playing with crypto. maybe the price of our investment won't go up, it might even go down. but it all depends on our analysis and trust in the market. that will bring us benefits.
Henisusan

Activity: 658

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:50:16 AM

The Crypto market is still in low conditions like Bitcoin, Ethereum and XRP is also very low. And if you invest, I hope you can have coins that have great potential like that coin. But in investing you also have to be patient because the market is not yet stable.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Sevano200

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 08:28:09 AM

It depends on how much you are willing to risk, because it definitely can go lower than this and you can lose a lot short term atleast
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:28:22 AM

Of course, now it is very difficult to distinguish whether this is the best time to buy altcoin or not because the market does not give us any signs of recovery, almost just a red, negativity and slow movements create a very sad and frightening atmosphere, investing at this time is really a gamble. However, if we are an investor and a trader who has known this market early, we can analyze and consider investing a small amount of money when the value of altcoin almost very cheap, if we miss this opportunity, we will regret it but if we invest too much, it will be dangerous, so we should definitely only invest a little, it will make our psychology comfortable

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 09:52:01 AM

I would say that whenever you have some free money just standing somewhere uselessly you could as well use it for some investing. Altcoins are a way to greatly increase your money stacks when you get lucky. But when you make a bad decision with altcoins you greatly up the chances that you will become the bagholder of some useless coin.

Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:43:32 AM

Now is not the time to buy yet the market is yet to recover any small news crashes it further. Keep your funds safe invest when the market cycle changes for now it's in waves nothing is certain.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:12:43 AM

I would say that whenever you have some free money just standing somewhere uselessly you could as well use it for some investing. Altcoins are a way to greatly increase your money stacks when you get lucky. But when you make a bad decision with altcoins you greatly up the chances that you will become the bagholder of some useless coin.

This is gambling, because altcoin is a very difficult thing to predict, especially a coin that is just listing on an exchange. When we choose right then we will get a big profit because usually a number of successful altcoins will experience price increases of up to thousands of percent, but remember that many events have even made the price of Altcoin experience terrible dumping. Again, this can be called gambling. The result will only make us rich or poor.
fakegurutu

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 11:38:36 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!

as many investors say "invest what you can afford to lose" but gamblers were a risk-taker and will gamble as much as they can in this year, gambler will buy a lot of altcoins in the bearish market because for them its a good discounted sale of almost all the altcoins, once this behavior of them paid off, theyre gonna be driving a lambo next year.
wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 12:26:26 PM

I agree with the author but do you really think that we need to hold for a years? It quite long and I think most ALTs can never make it for such a long period.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 03:51:10 PM

The crypto market are going with the bearish movement that's why it's been a good idea to buy from the bear momentum. Steller and Cardano Both are good altcoins but i think it will be better to go with the first two XRP and Ethereum. I think he who hold these coin for long time will get a huge amount of profit.

Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 04:11:18 PM

The crypto market are going with the bearish movement that's why it's been a good idea to buy from the bear momentum. Steller and Cardano Both are good altcoins but i think it will be better to go with the first two XRP and Ethereum. I think he who hold these coin for long time will get a huge amount of profit.
The big question if they can manage to hold it for a year or more? No doubts for the 2 coins XRP and ETH and also for the top 10 as it surely will have a brighter future than of the other alts. As we continue to the bear season, we might think for a better opportunity of buying but still we remember that only invest which we can afford to loss. 

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
H0USE

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:29:43 PM

i think we are having the good time to buy more altcoins when the price is still cheap and so many altcoins in the market for you to buy, the higher the chance we can get profit in the future when the market rise higher and when there are more investors get back to the market.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 06:52:30 PM

In the short-term, this is a good time to buy altcoins to earn a quick profit but in the long-term maybe we need to wait for the trend of bitcoin in next two weeks.
every coin from crypto or altcoin currency has its own advantages and disadvantages and has value or price that is in accordance with the capital that we have in investing with trade if our belief in crypto or altcoin currencies is at the right time to buy and start investing
slavsole2017

Activity: 299

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 07:55:04 PM

Not a bad time to invest. as the market will turn around soon, I think by the beginning of the summer we will see other prices for crypto coins and bitcoin.
TACryptoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:19:27 PM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?

it's always time to buy altcoins
Just keep filling you're bag . load you're bag till bull run and enjoy the ride
basty03

Activity: 304

0x1b2d294ab6ca449e34F946B86540cd342cF49100

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:31:49 PM

What do you think?
Yes it's time to buy alts that have a great future and great ideas that it can help the crypto grow and develop. Because as we can see that many projects now that have potential to help the crypto to make better. And it's not to hodl as long we know that alt have great future.
aragom

Activity: 728
Merit: 263

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 08:33:29 AM

not now.
buy bitcoin now. it will bring so much profit until end of year.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: