Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:23:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14204 times)
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:13:59 AM

Alot of people recommend keeping bitcoin to be a proportion of your portfolio equivalent to its current marketcap percentage (roughly).

So for example, bitcoin is about 50 percent marketcap of all cryptocurrencies combined, so keep half of your portfolio as bitcoin, and split the rest among altcoins you support or think have promise.

Also wouldn't hurt to have some Ethereum and a few other larger coins in there Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:34:08 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!
You should have ADD Litecoin from the mentioned coins because today this has been dominating the lower ranked coins specially bitcoincash.Litecoin now are closing to take the number 3 position again and i believe that in a couple of weeks it  happen
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:43:29 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
You should have ADD Litecoin from the mentioned coins because today this has been dominating the lower ranked coins specially bitcoincash.Litecoin now are closing to take the number 3 position again and i believe that in a couple of weeks it  happen

Bitcoin cash and Litecoin are the huge one when the crypto market increase a fews days ago. So yeah, both coins are good one to buy and it's the best time to buy alts imo, i think the price can increase again soon. Maybe next week, also ethereum is a good one too to buy.
hieuho381

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:00:15 AM

i agree with you that there are many altcoins are very promising for us to invest now, recently the market is rising again because of IEOs, and many IEO's altcoins are very success, making more investors have profit, so if anyone want to buy Altcoins and still want profit, i suggest you should buy IEO's tokens.
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:22:13 AM

Seeing the current conditions, I strongly agree if I now buy Altcoin. I think all Altcoin are slowly rising in price because the price of Bitcoin is rising high. I think many people are now starting to be interested in trading again after a long time ago felt the market collapsed.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:03:24 AM

What do you think?
if for a long-term investment Altcoin is very good and until now I still use ETH in long-term investment but all depends on the confidence and patience of the investors themselves

Probably, this is the last time, when we can buy altcoins for cheap prices. Further, the market can start the fastest rally ever, and you will regret that you did not invest in the cryptocurrencies before.
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:20:15 AM

in my opinion it is currently still suitable to buy altcoins because some altcoins are currently also decreasing due to the increase in bitcoin which is already high enough to make a decrease in some altcoins because investors are more interested in bitcoin conversion
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:30:39 AM

Not everyone saw that coming, we thought the price pump will not come yet.
But let's accept that, I even believe that there will be more pump to come, and the possibility of the price increase now is higher, we should be smart
and take the decision to buy as everything is still cheap despite the recent pumps.
if you believe that there will be more increases that will occur, of course the price is still cheap enough to start buying. but I myself have enough with the assets that I have I will wait for the increase that occurs and I will sell it. for now, keep looking at the market, the situation is very warm, and we must continue to be vigilant.
I am very vigilant, my judgment with the current situation is good, we are finally getting a real pump after waiting for so long.
Whales are smart, the amount of big money that came in is coming from them, they have trust in Bitcoin to risk that big money, what do you think will happen next? I believe we will not dump anymore, its the last we saw the dip and it will not happen again.

I am also holding a lot of altcoins that I am waiting until it will also pump, but if I have some extra money, I will make some short term trade and make some.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
mlsbd

Activity: 516
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:03:36 PM

cardano and stellar are very good altcoins if we make a long-term investment because I see now that two coins are developing more and more people are using these two coins as investments
Yeah both of coin i prefer to long term investment. Steller going to pump at the moment. So you can buy Steller because price something low  but i think also it will be rise in this month. BNB can be your another investment. Because a lot of possibility to huge growing.
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:18:12 PM

What do you think?
if for a long-term investment Altcoin is very good and until now I still use ETH in long-term investment but all depends on the confidence and patience of the investors themselves

Yes, Ethereum should be better bought now: it is not yet late. Further, the price of this altcoin can start running up. However, I also support the idea of investing in Litecoin, Monero, and EOS.
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 03:19:22 PM

it's true the problem is that altcoin is still cheap and very good too if you buy a lot of high altcoins to be used as trade or long-term investments, because the current market conditions are a good strategy to use is to wait
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:07:27 PM

i think the market is quite green now and i think it will soon be dumped again. So i will try to wait until few more days to buy some Altcoins, and because the market is rising but still at a very low price, we can start buying altcoins anytime we want. 

kyl.x-is
Copper Member

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 11:01:20 AM

What do you think?

Holding will work if you know the facts and trends of your invested fields compared to what's happening right now. that may be hard to read and scratch against each other, but you could tell more closely if your chosen coins have a some track record in their existence. You have nothing to fear if they're strong.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
ciang huang

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 03:08:05 PM

this is the right time to buy Alt because the market is improving, but we have to do a very thorough analysis, to see the development of the alt that we are going to buy which will be a future investment.

deathcode
Copper Member

Activity: 1428
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 03:14:22 PM

this is the right time to buy Alt because the market is improving, but we have to do a very thorough analysis, to see the development of the alt that we are going to buy which will be a future investment.
the market may move better now, even though the situation is a lot that has experienced a small decline because bitcoin has also decreased and that has made all altcoins also decline. but I will not worry, the market will continue to improve, we must be patient to wait for the market to really recover.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Wewe Gombel

Activity: 798

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 04:40:49 PM

In my opinion whenever it is always a good opportunity to buy, there are always opportunities for profit so it's never too late to invest in crypto.
PedroCrypto

Activity: 93
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:40:08 AM

Okay I was thinking the same way like you in 2017, so find a long term investment chance for some coins, then I lose 90%...

So keep more sensitive to the market is better, esp it is not a bull.

So some big coins and potential alts are still the best for long term investing:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Stellar
Historia Network
DGB
Mithril
Bittorrent
QuarkChain

Dessy88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 03:52:11 AM

In the short-term, this is a good time to buy altcoins to earn a quick profit but in the long-term maybe we need to wait for the trend of bitcoin in next two weeks.
in these conditions and situations it is possible for investors to be able to take advantage of every opportunity that is earned in each coin in that investment because to make sure that every development of the coin is very difficult

Katashi

Activity: 672

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 09:06:29 AM

To think most of the coins in the market as of now are in cheap price i think it is really a good time to buy alts because you will never know when will be the next start of the bull run which i possitively believe will be happening again this year. Looking on the news about the adoption and how the people of the existing sectors are really eager to the adapt blockchain technology. I believe there's no escaping from this, this will be the newest revolution for the payment system and other business model.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit InvestBox| 
BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY
🏆
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
April 12, 2019, 11:00:02 AM

What do you think?
There are many altcoins that if you invest in them now you are going to make great profits in future.  EOS, Stella and neo are the three coins that I have been watching over and I believe three to four years to come we are going to have good price from them and for those that can take the risk of buying them now there is no way you will not make profits in future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: