Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 03:09:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14206 times)
Quantum907

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:32:22 PM

not now. wait until bitcoin will become 7500 dollar.
after that you acn buy altcoins. until bitcoin rise, alts wont rise

If the price of bitcoin become $ 7500 then the price of altcoins rises by more than 200%, I'm sure the price of bitcoin must have reached $ 7500 before August so buying altcoins now is the best option.

Thank you
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Btra
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

MYID

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 02:45:38 PM

This is the very right time to buy not only he Bitcoin but you should redesign your portfolio with various altcoins, which you will get in very lucrative price. EOS, BNB, TRON etc. are in their ground level price and you can hold this for a year.

Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:21:41 AM

If the price of bitcoin become $ 7500 then the price of altcoins rises by more than 200%, I'm sure the price of bitcoin must have reached $ 7500 before August so buying altcoins now is the best option.

That's the normal trend of the crypto market, in my opinion. Whenever Bitcoin rises, altcoins follow. At its current state, Bitcoin seems to be relatively stable within the range of $5,200 to $5,300 per coin. Compared to the crypto market's valuation of billions of dollars in 2017, prices are a bargain these days. As a recommendation, you could purchase the most prominent altcoins in existence today. That includes Ethereum, Cardano, EOS, and a few others among the top 20 cryptocurrencies in market cap.

Of course, as with any investment, you need to do your own research before making the decision of purchasing a specific cryptocurrency. After all, it's not about how popular a coin is, but rather how widely adopted it is within the mainstream world. Key factors such as active development, and innovation, determines a cryptocurrency's success.

Nonetheless, the time of buying altcoins is right once a bear market emerges. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
consideritdone

Activity: 602
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:34:50 AM

will bnb after hitting new ath https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/binance-coin lead the year to be year of the alts?
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:24:36 AM

the best moment is to buy more altcoins that have good potential, some altcoins are green but still within reasonable limits, don't let it be too late to buy now.
Right, seeing that the market continues to be green, it would be unfortunate if you did not take this opportunity to buy,
marketcaps on the crypto market began to grow, demand in every altcoin market continued to grow, do not miss this opportunity
lkjhg

Activity: 744
Merit: 100

Join On COMBO

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:23:46 AM

the best moment is to buy more altcoins that have good potential, some altcoins are green but still within reasonable limits, don't let it be too late to buy now.
Right, seeing that the market continues to be green, it would be unfortunate if you did not take this opportunity to buy,
marketcaps on the crypto market began to grow, demand in every altcoin market continued to grow, do not miss this opportunity
Right what you say is that we don't waste this opportunity because if we waste it, maybe we will regret it so let's buy it so we can get profit but we also have to be patient first

Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:07:36 PM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!
Ill dont know about this two coins you mention yet but it looks like they have some potential to increase the price in the future. But mostly recommend if we need some potential coins are those in the top 10 in the market just like bitcoin and etherium.

rizkyrz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 01:38:33 PM

I think yes this is the right time, based on the movement of the charts in various crypto market exchanges there is an increase in volume on the altcoin. it's just that this seems to me good for the short term.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
pisston

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:28:17 PM

I think yes this is the right time, based on the movement of the charts in various crypto market exchanges there is an increase in volume on the altcoin. it's just that this seems to me good for the short term.
I have a dual opinion about altcoin.  If of course we are talking about such as ethereum or stellar, then the whole excitement around such coins is quite a concept.  But what can such a large amount of altcoin exist for the cryptocurrency market today?
popolite11

Activity: 882

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:19:44 PM

XRP, Cardano, Polymath I just got signal from the experts, profit chance 20-100%. it was good thing that Bitcoin perice had confirmed  above 5000$ so we can trade altcoin with relieved.

I will never recommend anyone to invest in XRP. It is better to support decentralized cryptocurrencies. There are plenty of great tokens like TRON, NEO, ICON, DASH, Ethereum. Buy them better.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:22:25 PM

XRP, Cardano, Polymath I just got signal from the experts, profit chance 20-100%. it was good thing that Bitcoin perice had confirmed  above 5000$ so we can trade altcoin with relieved.

I will never recommend anyone to invest in XRP. It is better to support decentralized cryptocurrencies. There are plenty of great tokens like TRON, NEO, ICON, DASH, Ethereum. Buy them better.
It is obvious many simply do not care about that fact and will invest in any coins as long as they can make money with it and XRP has been one of the most profitable coins in the market for a long time so it is to be expected people are going to keep investing in it despite the mistrust that a great deal of the community has in that coin, do not bother warning them about this since most likely they do not care.
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 09:58:39 PM

it is funny the thread has been created exactly at the time the alts bottomed out
if OP reallu bought some decent alts at that time he must have good profits now
now I think it's time to take profits and be waiting for new signals
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 11:27:25 PM

any coin are good to buy when the trade volume are high and the best time for buy them is when the coin make price correction for some moment, and take this chance for buy this coin.

altcoin is good to buy, we must just take the chance and use the moment to take advantage

kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:34:51 PM

Etheruem, ADA is my pick i think both they give huge profits before end of this year. But I also holding bitcoin I still strongly believe time of bear market for bitcoin is end and all people stay in patience they can got earn.

Vinalians

Activity: 819
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 12:12:02 AM

Ethereum and Tron are the best alts for me in this year. I am holding some of it and hoping for success in the future. This is the best day to buy alts for me because we can still buy a token at its dip what we call. We should buy before its too late.
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:14:24 AM

Given the expected bullrun, in my opinion, you can simply buy Altcoins from the CoinMarketCap  Top 10 and hold them until the price soars. In any case, these coins will show good growth because of the huge demand for them.

Niam_bakri

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 02:45:15 AM

Given the expected bullrun, in my opinion, you can simply buy Altcoins from the CoinMarketCap  Top 10 and hold them until the price soars. In any case, these coins will show good growth because of the huge demand for them.
if the market increases, all assets will certainly follow the increase. but I think a coin with a top 10 position does not guarantee to follow with good conditions. where some assets that we don't expect usually have better growth.
Deborah Christine

Activity: 862
Merit: 284

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:26:01 AM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!

Of course. It is good time to buy altcoin because the market is green and bitcoin was increase. And altcoin price will increase when bitcoin increase. I think this year all of coin will rise up and will to the moon. But you must carefully when you buy altcoin. Choose the good altcoin and have good future.
Maslate

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 06:30:59 AM

if the market increases, all assets will certainly follow the increase. but I think a coin with a top 10 position does not guarantee to follow with good conditions. where some assets that we don't expect usually have better growth.
It's not guaranteed but they have a good chance of rising, their volume is good, if the market is recovering, it's possible investors will come back
and start buying good coins, and top 10 are good coins as they would not be here if they are not.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
sergiorus

Activity: 840
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:40:35 AM

today alts dumped against btc pretty hard. now might be a good choice to pick the most dumped ones
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: