Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:58:27 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14212 times)
suryapro

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:01:32 PM

yes ... my opinion is same like yours.. the two this Altcoin is very stable. and for now Altcoin has an interesting development value, namely Ethereum.
and this is in my opinion only

stobox 
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
◉ ───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin  ─────── ◉
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 05:39:48 PM

Truly, I have a similar feeling. Give it some time to grow and get stronger. The environment of altcoins looking great and the price is also cheap, what you thinks guys. In the meantime, Accumulate as many as you can.
and what makes me more interested in altcoin is its ability to grow 2x 5x 10x 100x from the initial purchase price. that is very possible for us to get on an altcoin asset. like what happened in harmony today, which has increased prices up to 10x from the initial price. it is a big advantage.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Godday

Activity: 1568
Merit: 401

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2019, 08:23:18 PM

Buy alts and bitcoin.

Take your time of choosing those quality alts you are looking at. But before anything else, go for bitcoin, go for the top before choosing alts. Those alts you mentioned were quite good though.
I think your belief with Bitcoin is right because of the confidence and patience that investors need to invest in crypto currencies and investors must be smart in utilizing every opportunity we will get.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
klaaas

Activity: 1568
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 01, 2019, 10:49:18 PM

Buying alts now is good because if you see the market now it's staring to grow
The grow comes from the overall positive feeling in the crypto space atleast in the top 10 from cmc. Maybe the safest to choose from also.

Shopping online and sats back as a discount! (satsback) + LightningNetwork
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 05, 2019, 11:24:44 PM

Do not forget about Binance Coin. It seems that BNB is going to get up quickly this year. I would also take into account NEM and NEO: hype around them is over, and the second new wave of their growth is coming.

Binance Coin is a good investment nowadays given that it's always in a positive trend in price. On the other hand, both NEO and NEM have high probability of increasing in price soon as they have many indispensable features for the mainstream world. Not to mention, their development and innovation is solid, giving them an edge against other cryptocurrencies on the market. If you compare NEO's all-time-high during 2017, you'll notice that nowadays it's extremely dirt cheap. Being worth nearly $150 per coin, to just $10 - $15 is quite a bargain for a cryptocurrency which makes use of smart contracts.

As such, you could easily multiply your investment within the future if you start buying NEO coins now. With the added rewards of "GAS" by simply hodling NEO in your wallet, it's a win-win situation for all of us. Still though, never invest what you can't afford to lose since crypto has been proven to be extremely volatile at times.

Nonetheless, it's recommended to buy exchange-based coins (like BNB and KCS) and prominent cryptocurrencies (like ETH, NEO, and NEM) in any bear market to obtain positive results in the future. Just my opinion Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 12:51:27 AM

The grow comes from the overall positive feeling in the crypto space atleast in the top 10 from cmc. Maybe the safest to choose from also.
but sometimes you can see altcoins that are far below cmc or even those that have not registered in cmc have high growth in the market. like ONE tokens that just finished doing their IEO at binance and the price could continue to go up several times. and now it is registered in cmc. its position may be new but the progress shown is extraordinary.
arifteguhr

Activity: 1246
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 01:51:17 AM

now the market is experiencing a correction again and if we are interested in buying then now is the right time. you can get a lot of benefits when you are really interested in seeing the potential of altcoins which are currently still low in price.

MOONBET[]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░         
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[][]

> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 04:18:44 AM

Yes cardano and Stellar are good coins, those who have Vision and a team are also good, but don't forget other coins that have the same potential as XRP, ETh and Tron
atjiat

Activity: 1204
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 04:51:41 PM

It seems to me that today we must very carefully study and verify Altcoin, which your choice for investment falls on.  I am very worried about the moment that the most famous commercial bank in Thailand refused to use ripples.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 09:51:32 PM

If you wanna hold the altcoins for a long time, i think you should go with ethereum or xrp. I think these two will survive in the market and will become profitable in the future if we buy it now.

Woodie

Activity: 1848
Merit: 879

Rollbit.com ⚔️Crypto Futures

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 10:05:24 PM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!
Alts like Stellar are getting recognized by other service providers such as blockchain wallet, Coinbase and many others, I think this could be a good time to buy some as demand could easily increase despite now crypto prices are low.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Westinhome

Activity: 1624
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2019, 10:39:44 PM

Its time to buy alts but must better to buy more also bitcoin or etherium, They have some potential altcoins also in the market but we need to find each of them if we think those altcoins are worth to hold for a long time. As of now they are to many altcoins appear and some of them are no value if they are listed in the exchange.
superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 11:41:41 PM

Yes this is the best time to alts while the market is stable , no such movements on the market since last i think next there will be  big surprises and change on the prices. Buy alts and hold till next month .

cryptolove.143

Activity: 246
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2019, 06:04:45 AM

I would say that right now is a good time for you to get into alts since the market has kinda calmed down and who knows as it may soon go bullish again and will ride the BTC wave. IEO's is a good area for you to look at altcoins with good use cases that can get you ROI/profits soon. NEM, NEO and BNB are something to look into because of the current trend, especially LTC going crazy.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:14:40 PM

now the market is experiencing a correction again and if we are interested in buying then now is the right time. you can get a lot of benefits when you are really interested in seeing the potential of altcoins which are currently still low in price.

Agree. It's important to keep an eye on the market, as it will allow you to determine when it's the right time to buy altcoins. Compared with Bitcoin, altcoins tend to be much more volatile over time. This is probably because, their trading volume and market cap are much smaller than Bitcoin's. Knowing that most altcoins have been on their ATH within 2017, should be more than a reason enough to buy the most prominent altcoins right now.

Most recently, Ethereum, and other top altcoins on the market, had experienced a substantial decline in prices. Investing now, should give you an advantage in the future, once the same event of 2017 repeats itself all over again. You could either buy a small portion of alts or a whole coin for safe-keeping in the future.

Despite this, it's always recommended to do your own research as not every altcoin is ideal for your investment. Usually the top 10 cryptocurrencies on the market will do, but they're not the definitive list for long-term investments.

Nonetheless, it's always the right time to buy alts if prices are on a constant decline across the crypto market. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 06:34:13 PM

I would say that right now is a good time for you to get into alts since the market has kinda calmed down and who knows as it may soon go bullish again and will ride the BTC wave. IEO's is a good area for you to look at altcoins with good use cases that can get you ROI/profits soon. NEM, NEO and BNB are something to look into because of the current trend, especially LTC going crazy.

It is true, market for altcoins was tremendously fall down from the peak value to now.

If you are altcoins investors and wish to do that, this is the perfect time to start doing it. People whoever invest on bitcoin will make the pair with USDT but altcoins can be profitable pair of USDT, BTC and ETH too.
NEO, NEM, ZCASH and Monero are my favourite altcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀
        ▀▀████▀
..Learn More..
HichemFetoui

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:18:43 PM

yes right now there is a lot of undervalued altcoin in the market everyone need to do his homework to know which coin or token worth to invest in the nearest term good luck for all holding alts
nedjuly

Activity: 756
Merit: 114

http://www.cd3d.app/

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 07:20:57 PM

I think that now is worth stocking up standing altcoins. Because in the future there will be progress. Now, when the BTC gets stronger, they will follow. It is only important to invest in proven

MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 14, 2019, 11:52:14 PM

If you wanna hold the altcoins for a long time, i think you should go with ethereum or xrp. I think these two will survive in the market and will become profitable in the future if we buy it now.
I strongly agree with what you convey in the message that you convey, in my opinion ETH is indeed very suitable for long-term investment and of course long-term investment must have confidence and patience as the main capital needed
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 02:37:53 AM

It is true, market for altcoins was tremendously fall down from the peak value to now.

If you are altcoins investors and wish to do that, this is the perfect time to start doing it. People whoever invest on bitcoin will make the pair with USDT but altcoins can be profitable pair of USDT, BTC and ETH too.
NEO, NEM, ZCASH and Monero are my favourite altcoins.

Combining altcoins with stablecoins seems to be the ideal strategy to perform nowadays. This applies especially when prices are rather stagnant or constantly declining in value. By buying low or selling high, you could profit at a greater rate with altcoins than with Bitcoin itself. Then, the profit can be turned into a stablecoin like USDT or Fiat currency. Of course, not every altcoin is good for investment nowadays. Some alts are worthless junk with no real purpose in life (mostly because they lack innovation and are abandoned by their developers). However, altcoins with active development and innovation are often a great investment for the long term.

The mentioned altcoins (NEM, NEO, ZEC, and XMR) are good ones among the top rankings on market cap. But there are others like ETH, LTC, and EOS that are quite solid and meant to last for a long time. As such, whenever there's a bear market you should buy altcoins as much as you can. Once a bull market begins to take effect, then it's the ideal time to sell as much altcoins as you can. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: