Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:54:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14204 times)
hotforblockchain

Activity: 266
Merit: 26

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 04:41:12 PM

I know that this is a old thread but I think that we have to be very careful now, and there is a highe chance that we can make a good money.

My speculations is that if the BTC breaks current level of 10k to the lower side which I am fairly sure of. alts will go down heavy and this is the point where I will buy some alts. i have like 300-400 $ to spend , I will buy 3-4 alts with small market caps and forget about them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:40:45 PM

I think it is still a good time to buy altcoins actually, because the market is green nowadays and the prices are expected to increase highly in the near future.

Personally, I bought some good coins from a long time and I still holding them until the prices reach a good level.

Exactly. Even now when Bitcoin has been slowly increasing in price, it's a great opportunity to invest into the most prominent altcoins on the market. Comparing 2017's ATHs, Bitcoin and the rest of the altcoins on the market are quite a bargain nowadays. Many experts have predicted that the whole crypto market will be worth a trillion dollars within a couple of years from now. By investing at current prices, you'll be able to become an early adopter of the world's most highly adopted altcoins.

If you're looking for a promising altcoin with a bright future behind it, then Ethereum would be the right choice for you. It's the second largest cryptocurrency by market cap, being actively developed and supported by its community. The upcoming upgrades like Casper PoS and the Plasma Framework will make Ethereum bigger, stronger, and better than ever. While it's still a PoW cryptocurrency, you could simply invest a small amount of money into it every week to obtain greater results in the future. Once it hits PoS, you'll be able to benefit from the income obtained by staking, as well as, the higher prices per coin within the market.

Still, it's advised to proceed with caution as crypto is proven to be extremely volatile at times. If you stay with the top 5-10 most prominent altcoins within the market, you'll do fine in the long run. But, as with anything, doing your own research is essential towards making the right decision at the right time.

Nonetheless, it's still the time where you can buy altcoins at a discounted rate. However, it may not last long as once a bull market takes effect, most crypto prices will skyrocket. Hence, investing early now, will give you a slight advantage within the future. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
bozo333

Activity: 742
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 05:45:02 PM

Cryptocurrencies are not like forex trading,if you want to invest on any cryptocurrency always it is a good time for you because possibilities of seeing green candles are higher than forex.
Price pumping ratio of every top altcoin is around 50% every week. If you like to invest you can do it right now...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Taufik blackspade team

Activity: 431
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 06:23:48 PM

Cryptocurrencies are not like forex trading,if you want to invest on any cryptocurrency always it is a good time for you because possibilities of seeing green candles are higher than forex.
Price pumping ratio of every top altcoin is around 50% every week. If you like to invest you can do it right now...
for short-term investments that you mean, it won't be good for a beginner. asset selection, market analysis is also important. many beginners are trapped by seeing crypto grow, when they buy then drop, and make regrets for crypto investing. beginners must learn from trades that are simpler.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2019, 07:55:52 PM

If you seen some good opportunities right now, don't waste it and buy the promising alts that you ever wanted to. I am encouraged by the longer term holders who been faithful to their assets to shine again in the marketplace. For now bitcoin has been in corrections for price in preparation of another surges, so let's wait for the time of the alts.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 08:04:01 AM

Time to buy while the price is cheap and of course only choose the famous and most trusted Altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. You may choose legit ICOs for huge bonuses too but ensure that their commodities are feasible to the masses so that it could attract more people to invest.
kennen1113

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2019, 09:03:28 AM

Time to buy while the price is cheap and of course only choose the famous and most trusted Altcoins like Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin. You may choose legit ICOs for huge bonuses too but ensure that their commodities are feasible to the masses so that it could attract more people to invest.
Ripple is very famous but I don't think it is the right place at the moment when many analyzes show that too many people focus on holding this coin, it is an obstacle that makes the pumps inactive or stagnant for a long time, litecoin and ethereum are probably better when both are going up very steadily. But now we probably should not carry out transactions because bitcoin is still determining the trend, if it still does not provide a fixed trend, investment will only bring fear and loss

Silica NeXus                 
▄▄▄▄▄  Crowdfund the Nexus  ▄▄▄▄▄
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:41:18 PM

If you seen some good opportunities right now, don't waste it and buy the promising alts that you ever wanted to. I am encouraged by the longer term holders who been faithful to their assets to shine again in the marketplace. For now bitcoin has been in corrections for price in preparation of another surges, so let's wait for the time of the alts.

Exactly. Opportunities like these, never repeat themselves again. For example, Ethereum used to be worth ~$10 for the past years and it's worth ten times than it used to be. Even with 2018's bear market, Ethereum's price never went back towards $10 per coin. The same thing could happen nowadays, where we might not be able to buy Ethereum at $200 - $250 per coin. That's why, it's often best to buy alts at the lowest price possible to benefit within the future.

At current times, most altcoins are stagnant in price. They haven't increased that much, because Bitcoin's upsurge in price hasn't begun yet. Once Bitcoin goes full steam ahead towards new ATHs (like in 2017), then most altcoins will rise in price along the way. There's no other way around it. Early adopters of altcoins today, will hodl their coins no matter what. Within a couple of years from now, they'll obtain twice as much money than their initial investment.

Despite this, not every altcoin is suitable for long-term investments. Hence, doing your own research is a must, in order to stay ahead in the game and reduce losses as much as possible. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sammy21

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:38:02 PM

You mentioned the best altcoin for investment, maybe EOS and BNB are also good, but if you have to choose the best, I might buy LTC with all the money I have now.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 06:49:36 PM

You mentioned the best altcoin for investment, maybe EOS and BNB are also good, but if you have to choose the best, I might buy LTC with all the money I have now.

Same with me. I believe that Litecoin would be the best investment to make nowadays, considering its latest developments. Since LTC is one of the oldest coins close to Bitcoin, it has all the chances of becoming an extremely valuable cryptocurrency within the future. With only a total of 81 million coins in existence, Litecoin is considered to be the "Silver" to Bitcoin's "Gold".

Of course, prices have been increasing at a slow and steady rate. But, as long as LTC is below $500, it's still a bargain. Other cryptocurrencies like EOS and BNB are also a great investment. BNB is directly tied to Binance's success within the crypto industry, while it's also a useful token for its DEX. On the other hand, EOS is Ethereum's competitor with a unique approach to scalability using DPoS and a fee-less structure.

Nonetheless, the time is right to buy any prominent altcoin within the market if prices are largely depressed. However, when prices are on the "green side" then you should not buy, but sell some of your coins for profit. Once the next bull market becomes a reality, most altcoins will rise above their ATHs like never before. Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:24:23 PM

Agree with you to buy an altcoin that already has a market and is indeed a good investment. maybe there are also other things than you say because now there are enough altcoins that already exist in the market and continue to move up and lead to positivity. but it might be different about ico, with the current situation not recommended for ico because of the many scam projects. so if you want to force to come along to analyze as well as possible so as not to be fooled.
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:43:28 PM

I will suggest to buy altcoins that has already known for its performance in the market. I am less interesting to buy unknown or new comers coin. I think it will be more safe to do this.

Dewar Noise

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:58:28 PM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!

The crypto market today shows that Bitcoin has declined. So the impact on altcoins also decreases. So a very good time to now invests in Altcoin. I recommend buying the top altcoins. That way you'll be easier to get profit.
Ekyfitri

Activity: 664
Merit: 253

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:41:59 AM

Depending on the coin performance I prefer to make an investment with the cheap value coins. It is interesting to see cheap coins on the coinmarketcap list of the ICO review site.
there are lots of cheap coins on the market. you are free to choose. but remember, analyze why they have decreased. it could be because they have indeed been abandoned by their developers. and of course there is still trade with these cheap coins, otherwise it will be bad for the future of your coins.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:45:31 AM

If we talk about alts market then it is going to bleed more unless btc get stable and BTC is in no mood to get stable at least for this year, also many experts speculate that this time alts will not boom like 2 years back and most of them will be dead. So only invest in best projects instead of any shitcoin which are only pump and dump projects.
cryptorima

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:17:02 PM

I definitely wanna say yes. Cause now altcoin market condition is very bad and almost every altcoins price is drops a lots and It's  perfect time to buy some protensial altcoins for long or mid term investment.
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:05:47 PM

The crypto market today shows that Bitcoin has declined. So the impact on altcoins also decreases. So a very good time to now invests in Altcoin. I recommend buying the top altcoins. That way you'll be easier to get profit.

When Bitcoin declines, so does the rest of the altcoins on the crypto market. There's no doubt on this. Wise & serious investors would consider this an opportunity to buy alts at the cheapest price possible. However, newcomers into cryptocurrency will believe that it's the end of the world, resulting into massive panic sells across the market. If you analyze previous price trends from any cryptocurrency across the market, you'll notice that it's normal for them to have their ups and downs.

Knowing this, should give you a certain level of confidence that the whole crypto market will rise again sooner or later. It's highly recommended to buy the top altcoins while prices are on a steep decline. This would give you an advantage in the future, as they're prone to increase in mainstream adoption at a fast rate (resulting in greater demand and higher prices). Of course, there are some altcoins which are not within the top rankings in market cap that are also a great investment. Which is why, it's up to you to do your own research in this regard, to avoid making a wrong investment decision that will negatively impact your financial future.

Nonetheless, the time is right to buy altcoins. You just have to carefully select the good ones from the bad ones, in order to obtain great results over time. Only actively developed and maintained cryptocurrencies, have a greater chance of becoming extremely popular in the future (resulting in higher prices over time). Just my thoughts Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Tomak

Activity: 173
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 06:41:15 PM

It looks like great time especially after last decline when BTC dumped. I only buy alts with huge pump potential sentiments. I dont care if these are top 10 altcoins or lowcap shitcoins. Lets bet and wait for next alts cycle. I hope BTC will stay between 11-12k for some time and alts are ready to go.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:44:40 PM

I always said that is is surely the time to buy altcoins. Altcoins is gonna be rise up like the past years so it is gonna be profitable to invest now. Also my number one choice is ethereum.
Ethereum is the best choice for alts by most of the altcoiners.
It's 2nd to the total crypto market rankings and although the ICO market seems to be dry off but ethereum has been remaining to be at the top.
Yes etherium was a big choice for us if we want to buy or invest. As we can see etherium are in the one in top of crypto and for along term investment. So for me must better to choose etherium because the price on it are started already to increase and maybe this year well reach a price of $1000.
It's back again to $298 and it's now the buying signal.
Bitcoin first and ethereum next, if there will be some other altcoins that I'm interested to buy it would be LTC and Monero.

Well its always happen that etherium be going boost the price and dip sometimes, if dip as you said its a buying signal right now ill think it is true for me.
And not only Etherium will be always like there are some coins also we always saw in the market. And LTC and Moreno ill think there interested coins right i'm always heard this two coins in this forum that have some good future.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2019, 03:38:27 PM

It looks like great time especially after last decline when BTC dumped. I only buy alts with huge pump potential sentiments. I dont care if these are top 10 altcoins or lowcap shitcoins. Lets bet and wait for next alts cycle. I hope BTC will stay between 11-12k for some time and alts are ready to go.

As long as Bitcoin is way below its latest ATH of $20,000 per coin, it should be the perfect time to buy the most prominent altcoins on the market. It's been proven that each time Bitcoin rises in price, other altcoins follow. The current bear market is largely attributed by Bitcoin's massive decline in price within a short time frame. Of course, if Bitcoin reaches between $11k to $12k in price, many altcoins will have a substantial increase in price. If you manage to buy and hodl altcoins such as Ethereum, EOS, Cardano, Litecoin, and even Monero, you could greatly benefit within the next bull market.

This applies specifically to Ethereum, as its next big PoS upgrade will trigger a massive "FOMO" sentiment across traders on the market. Such upgrade is expected to happen next year, giving you the opportunity to buy ETH at cheaper prices now below $500 per coin. Despite this, always make sure to do your own research about any crypto you're willing to invest in order to make the right decision without worries.

Nonetheless, the top 5 to 10 altcoins in market cap seem to be a great choice for our investment nowadays. As soon as Bitcoin hits $20,000 again, many altcoins will double their value within an instant. Hence, buying small increments of various prominent altcoins will allow you to stay safe in the game for a very long time. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: