Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:00:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now the time to buy ALTs?  (Read 14212 times)
KuraJamban

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 06:06:26 PM

BNB and TRX are my best duo coins.
BNB can easily rise up when Binance releases a new IEO announcement, and yeah the price does not really depend on the Bitcoin.
When it's down BNB can still hold up their value. I think after the announcement on next IEO BNB can reach $40.

patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 12:48:48 AM

Another dump happen today so what happened? Getting alts will just give you a total rekt however we will never know if this is a preparation for alt season but the question id when? It is really hard with btc's current behavior but better to bag some little by little to ensure that you will not get rekt.
mkmdoc

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

VIMee - Social Network

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:24:40 AM

Today the price of bitcoin decreased below $10k and again the altcoin prices are going down. Now again it is giving a very good opportunity for the investors to grab some potential altcoins in the market. So we should always grab the potential coins when they are going down.

VIMee
Social Platform
|
  VIMee - Indonesia based Islamic Social Network
●   ANN THREAD   ●   WHITEPAPER   ●

|

▄█████▄   ▄▄
     ▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
     ████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
     ▐███████▄▄   ▐████████████
       ███████████████████████▌
     ▐████████████████████████
      ▀███████████████████████
        ▀████████████████████
        ████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████
           ▄█████████████▀
     ▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄▄█▄▄
                              ▄▄███▀▀▀ ██▌
                         ▄▄███▀▀▀     ▐██
                    ▄▄████▀▀          ██▌
               ▄▄████▀▀     ▄▄▀      ███
          ▄▄████▀▀       ▄█▀        ▐██
      ▄████▀▀         ▄██▀         ▄██
    ▐██▀          ▄▄███            ██▌
     ▀████▄▄▄ ▄▄████▀             ███
          ▀▀▀██████▄             ▄██
             ██▌ ▀▀█████▄▄       ██▀
              ██▄    ███▀▀████▄▄███
               ██▌ ▄██▀       ▀▀▀▀
                ████▀

▄▄█████████
         ▄██████████████
         █████████▀
         ████████▌
     ███████████████████
     ██████████████████▀
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████▌
         ████████
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 01:45:52 PM

Now is probably a good time to buy alts as they have all fallen again with the recent BTC drop. We had been waiting a long time for the bull run to start, and since it did we have been waiting a long time for alts to take over. I do think it will happen once BTC stabilises, so yes, now is probably as good a time as any to pick  up some cheap alts - at least for the stronger and more established coins; weak and low-performing alts still represent a huge gamble.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 02:53:20 PM

BNB can easily rise up when Binance releases a new IEO announcement, and yeah the price does not really depend on the Bitcoin.
When it's down BNB can still hold up their value. I think after the announcement on next IEO BNB can reach $40.

Yes, surely these two coins are very good coins to hold in long term because we are seeing some strategic development from both these two coins. You are right when we see any announcement about the IEO, the price of Binance coin will increase in the market.
Mr.Zero

Activity: 248
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 24, 2019, 03:00:21 PM

Sure this is the good time to start buy and Investment in altcoin.
This is the suggest for you my top 5 altcoin for this year.
1. Eth
2. Bnb
3. Eos
4. Ltc
5. Xrp

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM

TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
konflikkastil

Activity: 879

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:55:34 AM

I would recommend buying up as much Ethereum as you possibly can. It is one of the few coins with a proven use case and is set to dominate the market for Security Token Offerings the same way it has dominated ICO's. With it trading below $100 it also makes a very affordable Christmas gift.
ETH still have room to pump, I still hold and plans to buy more, but no sign of pump at this moment so will wait when it will have point of stability in some time.
Pump will not be that fast, it still takes a very long time for us to need to take a long time to see it, maybe we should wait 1-2 years,, buying more now is a good choice

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:08:30 PM

I have neither of these two coins and I would never get them. Maybe if someone gave them to me,,, I would hang on for free bags, but I would sell half of each first anyway! BNB as soon as Binance gets hacked, bye bye BNB. and TRX? No use no value.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:26:16 PM

Another dump happen today so what happened? Getting alts will just give you a total rekt however we will never know if this is a preparation for alt season but the question id when? It is really hard with btc's current behavior but better to bag some little by little to ensure that you will not get rekt.

That's certainly true, mate. While altcoins have greater volatility than Bitcoin itself, they provide us with greater opportunities to profit within the short term. As long as Bitcoin is depressed in prices across the market, altcoins will behave in the same way. It's best to diversify your investment into various altcoins instead of a single one, in order to reduce risks as much as possible.

I'd recommended that you consider Ethereum, Cardano, and EOS as one of the best altcoins you can buy right now. Their active development and innovation speaks for themselves. It's hoped that these cryptocurrencies rise towards exponential levels in price as businesses and corporations become interested in smart contracts. In this regard, Ethereum is the leader but other alternatives like ADA and EOS have greater tech and features. It's all about choosing the most prominent altcoins within the mainstream world, in order to play safe and avoid losing your hard-earned money over the long term.

Nonetheless, it may still be the right time to buy altcoins. But be aware, that this may not last long as Bitcoin becomes closer towards its halving event. Once this happens, then I believe that it will trigger a bull market where most cryptocurrencies will rise exponentially in price. And if you invested into altcoins at cheap prices (like they are right now) you would've doubled or tripled your capital in no time. Just my thoughts Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:36:43 PM

I have neither of these two coins and I would never get them. Maybe if someone gave them to me,,, I would hang on for free bags, but I would sell half of each first anyway! BNB as soon as Binance gets hacked, bye bye BNB. and TRX? No use no value.
The BNB might be better, than TRX. we have seen how teams deal with hacking that occurs at binance. and does not affect much of the BNB price. for the short term I think it's still safe, but don't take risks for the long term.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Masyudhi

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:00:50 PM

good situation buying altcoin now that have the potential to rise if bull run come because prices are still quite cheap, no loss of buying now I have bought ethereum and lite coin as my investment choices

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 03:59:03 PM

The market is so unstable and indecisive at the moment that it is very difficult to buy or buy anything. İf you ask me, this pause period will continue for 1-2 months and then the rise will begin.

That's certainly true, mate. Despite the current unstable prices, altcoins have been proven to be much more profitable than Bitcoin itself. You don't necessarily need to buy a whole coin, but portions of it over time. There are some altcoins which have PoS consensus which allows you to earn more money by simply hodling your coins in your wallet. That's certainly not possible with Bitcoin, although altcoins are less secure than the pioneer cryptocurrency.

Despite this, diversifying your investment is key to surviving a highly-volatile market. There's no other way around it. You can't simply put all your money into a single altcoin as risks of loss would be higher. But buying a few altcoins here and there, would allow you to minimize such risks over time. Personally, I would choose Ethereum and Litecoin as a long-term investment while other prominent altcoins like Monero and Grin would be used as a short-term investment. Doing your own research about these and other top-level altcoins will allow you to stay safe in this game for a very long time.

Nonetheless, it's always the right time to buy alts whenever Bitcoin prices are depressed across the crypto market. But be aware, that altcoins are much more volatile than Bitcoin, leading you towards becoming wealthy in the future or completely bankrupt in an instant. Hence, it's advised to proceed with caution when buying any altcoin no matter if it's the most popular one in the world. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 06:47:01 PM

I think I quite agree with OP, since bitcoin started its bull run from the first quarter of this year, so many altcoins has been going down seriously in value to the extent you will think some are going zero already, although many people understand that this is not alt season yet, and alts usually react negatively to the positive trend of bitcoin, but they will all still have their own time, which will be the season of the altcoins.

Right now is actually the time to buy some of these altcoins now without breaking the investment, most of the altcoins as already formed bottomed, and I am not sure that they will decrease more again, most of them are already at its bottom right now, so there is no point wasting time to be breaking the investment, because the altcoins season is fast approaching and I think we will get there very soon.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Whibu

Activity: 186
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 11:36:28 PM

I say YES for quality ALTs with working teams and good vision. I think Cardano, Stellar are a couple of good ones!
What do you think?
In addition, I think you need to hold for a couple of years!
Cardano and Stellar (XLM) do have very good potential because Altcoin is superior to other altcoins.  but you can also try Investing in monero and Neo to get a profit that might be higher.  The right time to buy Crypto coins is when prices are low, and that we can get if we continue to monitor it in the market
dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 12:52:30 AM

Yes, I think it is now the best time to buy the most promising altcoins, because the bull run is coming soon, and the market will recover again in the next weeks and months. But you have to select carefully the altcoins you re going to buy, since there are so many shitcoins, and many coins with low value.
Vladok

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 06:59:08 AM

Now I slowly buy altcoins, but I do it very carefully, as the market is constantly rolling back,and it is difficult to guess whether I bought at a good price or not
old fart

Activity: 308

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 04:36:41 PM

It is the best time to buy altcoins in in my opinion, ethereum is pretty cheap at the moment, bnb is a steal now, xrp too. These good coins are cheap and might bring good returns in a bull run.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:11:12 PM

I think I quite agree with OP, since bitcoin started its bull run from the first quarter of this year, so many altcoins has been going down seriously in value to the extent you will think some are going zero already, although many people understand that this is not alt season yet, and alts usually react negatively to the positive trend of bitcoin, but they will all still have their own time, which will be the season of the altcoins.

Right now is actually the time to buy some of these altcoins now without breaking the investment, most of the altcoins as already formed bottomed, and I am not sure that they will decrease more again, most of them are already at its bottom right now, so there is no point wasting time to be breaking the investment, because the altcoins season is fast approaching and I think we will get there very soon.

These last days, altcoin's prices have been on a constant decline while Bitcoin's prices have been rising at a slow pace. Because of this behavior within the crypto market, Bitcoin's market dominance has been higher than ever. This could prove to become an opportunity for investors as they can obtain altcoins at much cheaper prices. With many of them being PoS cryptocurrencies, you can obtain more coins for greater rewards over the long term. As soon as institutional investors come into play, you can expect the whole crypto market to experience a "boom" in price just like 2017.

Considering how low altcoins have gone in price, it's the perfect time to invest into them right now. This applies especially to altcoins within the top 5 - 10 rankings in market cap. I'd usually go for Ethereum and Monero since they're cryptocurrencies which have a very promising future. Their active development teams, and constant innovation will allow them to stay in this space for a very long time. Still though, as crypto is highly unpredictable anything could happen. Which is why, it's best to perform your own investment based on your research/analysis of the market instead of other's opinion.

In the end, most altcoins will die while only the highly popular and top-ranked ones will remain in the space for many generations. If you invest wisely into specific altcoins, you might be able to multiply your earnings within just a couple of years from now. The time for investing into altcoins will be right if the market is "going red" (or declining in price) like it is right now. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2019, 10:35:34 PM

a lot of good Altcoins price is going down right now, this is the best opportunity that I don't think should be missed. Bitcoin SV, Tron, Dogecoin, Zcash, and Cardano are my current recommendations, make your choice now, because the bullish market can happen at any time.

Abiky
Legendary

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 04:55:03 PM

a lot of good Altcoins price is going down right now, this is the best opportunity that I don't think should be missed. Bitcoin SV, Tron, Dogecoin, Zcash, and Cardano are my current recommendations, make your choice now, because the bullish market can happen at any time.

Agree. This is an opportunity that cannot be missed. We've seen how altcoins have been on a decline in market share, while Bitcoin has been on the rise. The bull market has not started yet, considering that crypto gains are very low compared to 2017's crypto craze. Knowing this, should allow you to take advantage of the market's current situation in order to obtain altcoins at the lowest price possible. It's highly recommended that you choose prominent altcoins with a proven record of development and innovation over time. Usually, altcoins within the top 5-10 rankings in market cap are the most ideal ones for long term investing.

If you were to make the decision to buy some altcoins at cheap prices, then I'd suggest that you consider Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Cardano, EOS, Litecoin, and Monero as a long term investment. They have active development and innovation, but most of all, high usage within the mainstream world. Alts like ETH, EOS, and ADA will prove to be the dApp platforms of the future as mainstream businesses and corporations adopt them for their own benefit. On the other hand, Bitcoin Cash will experience massive adoption among individuals and merchants alike within the future because of its high transaction throughput and low fees. Litecoin will serve as a cheap cryptocurrency to transact worldwide, with some level of scarcity being "Silver" to Bitcoin's "Gold". And last but not least, we've got Monero which serves well its purpose of being a fully-private cryptocurrency for the masses.

By choosing the right altcoin for your investment, you'll end up making more money than you've ever imagined within a couple of years from now. As a word of advice, never invest more than you can't afford to lose. Also, do your own research related to each altcoin on the market as not every cheap altcoin is ideal for your investment. Once the next bull market begins, I believe that altcoins will rise towards new ATHs in price. Just my opinion Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 »
  Print  

Jump to: