Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:05:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerning the future of bounty programs  (Read 29385 times)
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:09:50 AM

If the project was able to collect soft cap in such a market, you know what will happen to it when the bullish phase comes and everything will fly up. Such a project will show X10 as a minimum, which is the Grail for bounty hunters.
It is very important now to find such projects. in such a market a soft cap is collected by 1 from 10. and as a rule, we will know this when the project is already completing a bounty campaign

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
drrekkty

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:25:34 AM

Thanks to god my bounty is ending this month. It was a signature running for 7 months, can't believe! They didn't finish private sale yet!
I lost opportunities to gain money during this year
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:48:47 AM
Last edit: December 19, 2018, 10:04:27 AM by Iykecollinz

It is a very serious situation and period we have found ourselves in, A lot of persons had anticipated we would have a repeat of last year's event in crypto which. For bounty hunters, we have come to terms with the harsh realities and hope to make the best out of it. Crypto will never be down forever. Onku the projects that are able to survive now will pull through when the bull market returns

elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

www.codex.one

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 09:49:43 AM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 

It's true that most projects had failed and some who succeed had slowed down on their development due to lack of funds. However, as we all know the bear market had started since the beginning of the year and the situation is getting worst. The best thing we can do now as a bounty hunter is just to keep joining and accumulate as much bounties as we can. If you can join good projects, just hold and wait for the market recovery. All will be worth it.

Well, that is the most safest way to be in the cryptocurrency space for bounty hunters. Trading your coins or selling it in a very low price is not good and we've just dumped the price of the token that we've had.

Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

I totally agree to what you said because I also experienced that as a bounty hunter for almost 1 year now! It is really a waste of time to join the bounty in many ICO projects due to market downfall since 2018 started. Even though you research a lot about the project, it wont guarantee that you participated in a good one. Lesson learned for all bounty hunters.
Fluxtorrence9

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 10:04:10 AM

So right that market condition is affecting ICO/bounty programs presently ,my opinion is why can't dev stop ICO till market make a come back ? Why go ahead with the bounties? If market condition is what affects them that much they should just stop launching ICOs for now at least .
iljamlnk

Activity: 406
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:10:55 PM

Now there is practically no profit from participation in the company of bounty, it has become almost a hobby. If this continues in the future, many will abandon participation in them.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

At the beginning of the year I predicted that bounties wwould end by the end of 2018 and I was right. The only thing I couldn't predicted is that market has dropped too much and bounties for last 4 months weren't profitable. I expected that I could gain a profit till the end of year, but it is not so unfortunately
That is, it turns out that you say that in 2018 will be the last year when ICO hunter projects so that they can really promote projects? I just do not quite understand what to do now to earn? It turns out there is only investment and trading?
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 08:04:56 PM

Most of the projects now are having a hard time getting enough funds in their ICO's. And also the price of eth is a big blow to ICO's and many of them haven't reach the soft cap yet even they already have raised thousands of eth. They should have ask their investor to make an investment in fiat as it will not be affected by the crypto market slump.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2618
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 11:35:14 PM

Most of the projects now are having a hard time getting enough funds in their ICO's. And also the price of eth is a big blow to ICO's and many of them haven't reach the soft cap yet even they already have raised thousands of eth. They should have ask their investor to make an investment in fiat as it will not be affected by the crypto market slump.
Yes, the current down trend of the market affected the level of ICOs investment but some ICOs which the team seems to be smart are now accepting stable coins instead ETH or BTC  and I also see the stable coins as the perfect solution instead of ICO owner asking their investors to make investment in fiat as you said.

andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:52:47 PM

In general, the correct opinion, or at least invest in the USDT, because this project today is a stable project. It seems to me that today it really makes sense to conduct ICO with the collection of USDT tokens because these tokens today do not fall in price.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:04:24 PM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 

I think what you are saying might have some elements of truth but not all true, the future of cryptocurrency is not really at stake but very bright because of the intrinsic benefits associated with blockchain technology, so let us be hopeful and think of the way forward ,not to lose faith in the crypto world.

HOMT