Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:14:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerning the future of bounty programs  (Read 29385 times)
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:51:24 AM

I believe that bounty programs are to a large extent an integral part of ico projects.
I can say both are not mutually exclusive.
So as far as ico projects exist, bounty will continue to exist.
Except otherwise it gets bannedby SEC.
Getting banned by sec won't still make bounty programs die, because I'm sure developers would find a way around it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qomariah95

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:38:17 AM

I think this condition will not last forever. Many good projet that have good prospect and good product we can join. Its true market condition is not good and many ICOs not reach their target but there is ICOs can reach the target. I think bounty will keep exist because we helping to promote their ICOs and make more success
The bounty program is indeed one way to promote the ICO so that the projects that carry out the ICO are well known by all investors. And it also affects the success of the ICO. Indeed, ICO projects are now successful and some are not reaching the target. It all depends on investors. If investors are interested, it will certainly make ICO successful. I myself think the bounty program will always be there, because this bounty program is indeed mandatory to always be there if you want the project to be known by everyone.

castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 02:46:56 AM

There is time for crypto for up and down. the current phase is indeed being bad and it took a long time to recover. It's when this time may expand investments in ICO and enter in the bounty will be able to deliver results. When the bull run will indeed long term then this time will be a good preparation to await the increase comes.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:09:24 AM

I realize that the current conditions are not favorable for bounty hunters. I am sure that the market will recover soon. I also keep coins from the bounty. I believe it will be gold in the future.
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:17:29 AM

There is time for crypto for up and down. the current phase is indeed being bad and it took a long time to recover. It's when this time may expand investments in ICO and enter in the bounty will be able to deliver results. When the bull run will indeed long term then this time will be a good preparation to await the increase comes.

Yes it can be an alternative rather than just to complain, with a market crashing, investing in an ICO or participating in a bounty program will make you ready to welcome a bull run that will probably happen in the next few months, which means it can coincide with ICO that ends.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
Plecet Bank

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:22:46 AM

The Bounty program is indeed very popular now and many people hope to make a lot of money. But now the crypto-coin market is in a very bad condition so this has an impact on the results of the Bounty token. The results of the Bounty are now very few and this is not commensurate with the work that we have completed 3 to 4 months. But I still hope this Bounty program has a good future.

Otsu

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:29:14 AM

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 

It's really sad to see this current condition now in the crypto market because it can affect the future of ICO's and bounties of the project. If this will continue ahead, for sure there will be no more potential investors that will participate in the token sales and it will be the end of the bounty hunters to gain such profits for supporting their programs.
Sadyshagg

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:25:04 AM

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 
The price will rise in time, we can do nothing about it now. So may as well work on bounty since that's something we can do!
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:28:35 AM

Bounty activities may soon disappear because the ICO market has become very bad due to fraud, and when no one is willing to invest in the ICO market, the bounty activity may disappear!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:29:18 AM

If you are looking for current income from taking part in bounty campaigns then the return is going to be very small indeed. If, however, you are doing this as an investment then if you can pick a solid project that has a good chance of growing when the market turns then store the bounty rewards for now and wait for things to improve.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

The constant fall of the market lower and lower is very disappointing. Participation in bounty projects has become a very unprofitable job for which you do not receive any reward or get deception. Patience ends-I want to throw everything.
Today, so many people do this and do absolutely not the right things, because you understand that this is a kind of strength test, because in the future you can expect a very big success.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:19:03 AM

Don't be pessimistic, friend, I've also experienced fraud with no tokens given after working hard for several months. and to this day no tokens have been launched on the market exchange. some of the reasons for those who do a scam are a team that runs away, it's natural because indeed when the market is down, they want to take advantage unilaterally. but I'm still sure the bounty will soon be a bull run again.

there are still many good bounties Wink

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Aleh777

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:38:21 AM

I realize that the current conditions are not favorable for bounty hunters. I am sure that the market will recover soon. I also keep coins from the bounty. I believe it will be gold in the future.
Bounty hunting and ICOs are not doing good in this current market condition but as a bounty hunter we got to persevere and make research for that legitimate project because anytime soon the market will recover. Work while everybody is asleep and reap the fruits of our labor soon enough.
BoxerRobert
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:42:03 AM

This is the time to collect bounty coin and token sure we will get good profit . like last year how bounty hunter get profit.
a d i m u l

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:46:39 AM

maybe the future of the bounty will be less frequent and have rules that are a little difficult but it is used to repair the system so that no scams or errors occur.
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:58:11 AM

Someone who already has more insight into the function of cryptocurrency so they will not discuss or worry about the ongoing price decline. Their focus is only long term because the future still leaves things that can be utilized by cryptocurrency, payment systems and places of investment is a function that will no doubt.
Siti Nurbaya

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:01:36 AM

The future of the gifted program seems to be following the market, but all of these are things that all ICO enthusiasts must face. Indeed, many ICOs are able to provide success and this is a good thing for the future, this situation gives us a wider challenge. Hoping that in 2019 the bounty and ICO programs will be better than this year.
aizen10

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:07:36 AM

Most of the ICO bounty program are such a waste of time now adays, because all of them are scam, meaning if this kind of activity continues, the future of bounty program will no longer exist because of them, and bounty hunters  getting more disappointed and quit one by one.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

I now participate in bounty programs very rarely, because I don't see much point. Almost all tokens and coins fall in price dozens of times in the listing and a good reward, for example, $ 1000 turns into$ 100 for a couple of days. Cry And this is very little for 1-2 months of intense work on the project.  I changed the strategy-now i just study and observe the market. And don't spend a lot of time on some separate project.

The situation for bounty hunters is not only bad because of the long period of decline and stagnation of the cryptocurrency market. The situation became critical also due to the massive KYC checks after the end of the ICO.

For example, the Alfa-Enzo project has already finished its ICO for bounty hunters for a month and so far they were going to do KYC. What is the point? This we have nothing more to do with how to constantly monitor in Telegram what they can still think of in order not to pay the tokens earned by us.

The ICO W12 project finishes ICO in a few days and they write to Telegram that they need to go through the KYC check on their official website, while registering as for investors when buying new tokens. However, there is no link to our accounts, that is, it is not at all visible who of the bounty hunters is suitable for such registration. Just some kind of nonsense. ICO campaigns just began to mock us. Why do they do this, if not in order for any reason not to pay tokens?
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:06:34 PM

This is the time to collect bounty coin and token sure we will get good profit . like last year how bounty hunter get profit.
Now the time is not good I want to tell you, because now the market is still people are beginning to leave cryptocurrency and many projects today simply can not raise the necessary funds.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: