Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 02:52:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerning the future of bounty programs  (Read 29385 times)
MUG1WARA

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 08:51:31 AM

For that we must be clever in determining the project before making an investment or joining a bounty so we don't lose a lot of money or work in vain and I also still think if the bounty program will continue to exist as long as many people believe in crypto. and will definitely experience price increases

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 09:08:31 AM

Well I'm glad things are looking more hopeful thanks to recently bitcoin growth and to me its just the beginning ,very soon bitcoin will surge more in price and every lost hopes will be restored in crypto space ,no condition is permanent

DeathProxy

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
May 19, 2019, 10:17:09 AM

Bounty progress largely depends on market situation.  In a bar market most bounty turns out to be scam as the team will be unable to deliver their promises.  The market is good now and most bounties are giving out meaningful rewards easily

pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 05:51:07 PM

For that we must be clever in determining the project before making an investment or joining a bounty so we don't lose a lot of money or work in vain and I also still think if the bounty program will continue to exist as long as many people believe in crypto. and will definitely experience price increases

bounty programs will always be on the crypto market even every day many new projects emerge but the problem is most of them look real but it turns out it is a con artist. quite difficult to determine them at the beginning, but to avoid the con artists usually I observe their gestures when in the middle of the road, if I feel strange then I leave and vice versa.

SaidNurs

Activity: 176
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 04:42:01 PM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 
Reviewed whether they have done research first before participating in the bounty project, if the research has been done in advance, the bounty hunter is actually a victim, where after promoting a bounty project for a long time but ultimately does not reach its goal or ends up a scam. And just wasting time and mind and not getting anything. Does the bounty project not care about bounty hunters?

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 05:02:02 PM

The bounty hunting is nowadays not really profitable like a few years ago, and ICO projects are actually struggling to reach their softcaps and to get new investors, so we see almost every week a new failing project.
The chance of making a profit with bounty hunting is smaller, but if you choose the best projects that have a potential you can make some money.
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2019, 06:27:33 PM

That experience is so pathetic. I have experienced it times without number and my wallet is filled up with the tokens. That is why some hunters base only on signature campaigns that agree to pay in bitcoin and ethereum.
zikzag

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Minter

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:39:00 PM

I only do ICOs that have a good idea and in the long run their tokens can make a profit. Now it is not 2017 when it was possible to keep all bounty in a row and receive good payments for bounty.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
diazepam666

Activity: 1162
Merit: 516

1BTC Welcome Bonus

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 07:06:32 PM

That experience is so pathetic. I have experienced it times without number and my wallet is filled up with the tokens. That is why some hunters base only on signature campaigns that agree to pay in bitcoin and ethereum.

market trend is completely over and this weekend of forum also not more friendly to earn bitcoin or tokens. Then huge number of scammers or raised there fund running their bounty campaigns here so so we can talk administration maximum trying to crash the scammers.
So apart from signature campaign there is no other go to earn the Bitcoin or any altcoins.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ████████     ▄█▄▄
       ▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀   ▄██████
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███████▀
 ▄▄███▄▄          ███████▀
█████████▄        █████▀
███████████▄       ▀▀▀▀
▀████████████▄
 ▀████████████▄
  ▀████████████▄
    ▀███████████
      ▀████████▀