Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:19:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerning the future of bounty programs  (Read 29385 times)
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:39:44 PM

Because of the bearish market situation, many users have not worked on bounty programs. And the great number of bounty hunter has left this thing due to less pay. That's why it is really become important to take some actions in favor of the bounty hunters.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
February 02, 2019, 10:45:36 PM

Because of the bearish market situation, many users have not worked on bounty programs. And the great number of bounty hunter has left this thing due to less pay. That's why it is really become important to take some actions in favor of the bounty hunters.
Not not only of being in the state of declining status but due to the delays of rewards and it sometimes they'll just scam and aren't receive any from their participation. Of course, they are just human and they'll get tired, and such feeling of disappointment from those hardworks of promoting project which in the end they only just receive pity amount or sometimes nothing.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:35:05 PM

In my opinion ICOs and bounty programs are failing now just because of market situation. And when the market will go up - everything will come back like it was at the start of 2018 or even 2017.
No, without solving the problem of fraud in ICO projects, they will not be able to be reborn as before. Fraud in the ICO has reached a threatening scale, the most correct would be to regulate this activity by the state bodies. However, it will take some time, states need time to prepare and adopt the relevant regulations.
Gryphet

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:39:25 PM

In my opinion ICOs and bounty programs are failing now just because of market situation. And when the market will go up - everything will come back like it was at the start of 2018 or even 2017.
it seems true, but the future of the ICO and the gift program has a good future because that's where crypto continues to grow even though the market has been destroyed which has had a big impact on the ICO
Well bounty now of course not very effective, as a lot of spam now, I think now is very popular ieo , especially after torrent, but I just like you hope that the ico will not die!

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
landoffaucets

Activity: 1204
Merit: 502

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:46:53 PM

I pray for bounty campaigns. Finally, I find out the really working money making method on the internet, that is really really profitable and I cant even imagine the future if my portfoli will grow  Cool.
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:14:11 PM

The future of ICO and bounty hunters are not too certain going by the state of the market and the types of projects we are having now,it is something that is worrisome if we are thinking about it,I just hope something can change,and we can beginning to have bull run because that is the only thing that can turn things around now.
@Hakermania@

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:22:44 PM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 

I think that the cryptocurrencies were a niche sector ... now it is expanding and different new players are coming into play. the ico and the bounty campaigns of 2017 made much because we were inside a speculative bubble. Now the market has made a profound correction and all that is overestimated is sweeping it away.

_Crypto made easier than cash_
▄███▄              ▄███▄
███████            ███████
███████   ▄████▄   ███████
███████  ████████  ███████
▄██████████  ████████  ██████████▄
████████████  ████████  ████████████
████████████  ████████  ████████████
▀██████████  ████████  ██████████▀
▀███▀   ████████   ▀███▀
████████
▀████▀
MenaPay.
ANN THREAD
__
Sundaey

Activity: 518
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 08:55:02 PM

Bounty hunters has no future concerning the project he or she did if the project itself has no future, he has done his best to advertise the project at the bounty stage, it left to the project to be good to the hunters if truly they are like they always say.
gerjiss

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:24:54 PM

The number of participants in the bounty companies in the bear market has already decreased, but I do not think that the number of ICO and bounty companies will be reduced. Now the market is cleaning up all unnecessary and weak projects.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:38:17 PM

It is high time bounty hunters come to the understanding that depending on bounty is not a good decision.
Bounty should be seen as a hobby, which should be like you are just surfing the internet for leisure, yet you earn from it.
Some projects are really taking time, which means that bounty participants will have to wait for a long time to get rewards.
crenfrosck

Activity: 470
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:14:36 PM

Indeed, it is not an easy time for projects to fulfill their soft cap and investors/bounty hunters as well. Misery and desperation play a big role in the current condition of the market. However, I do not think that bounties will vanish in this phase: crypto is not that popular among the mainstream and any kind of support is useful for emerging startups. Tools that reward exposure will not be released but rather transformed to make the promotion easier and more effective. Bounties might not pay a lot nowadays, but people had never thought of the astonishing bull run and it was a reality. You lose only when you give up entirely  Wink.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 12:45:27 PM

Participating in bounties, especially social campaigns waste a lot of time and when the ICO is cancelled in the end, it makes it more annoying. I see that in as much as ICOs are not that successful in the past 1 year, bounty hunters will continue to suffer this way. Even those that pay bounty hunters for their work now lock hunters tokens for some period of time to prevent dump of the price. In 2017, things were not that way.
If you earn 2m USD, you were paid because the ICOs at that time were very successful compared to this time.
There is nothing that can be done so let's manage it that way and take the few bucks that we are paid maybe 2017 period will never come agian.
RobotNIK

Activity: 280

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:00:00 PM

I think the falling market will last another year, but still the reward programs should not suffer much from it!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
babicena14

Activity: 780
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 01:44:06 PM

I believe that ICO and bounty campaigns can make good money even in 2019. The number of bounty hunters has decreased, but you can still find good projects that collect soft cap, and this ensures that the project will continue to develop, albeit not so quickly. Are you ready to put up with this situation, you decide.

libert19

Activity: 2492
Merit: 943

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2019, 02:19:46 PM

That's why I try to join Bitcoin paying bounties but when you see pay for your rank you tend to move towards ICO bounties. That's only choice low rank members have. But, there are good ICOs once in a while, who have no soft cap to reach so you can take part in it.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:24:17 PM

I believe that ICO and bounty campaigns can make good money even in 2019. The number of bounty hunters has decreased, but you can still find good projects that collect soft cap, and this ensures that the project will continue to develop, albeit not so quickly. Are you ready to put up with this situation, you decide.
We must be able to find the right project. indeed there are not many good projects and in fact most Ico projects end in failure. Bounty Hunter still has a large community and the opportunity is still very large. The decrease in the number of bounty hunters can certainly be utilized because fewer opponents will make it possible for other bounty hunters to earn far more income.
BitBustah

Activity: 1218
Merit: 534

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:26:10 PM

You shouldn't be relying on internet work as income.  It is too unstable and low-paying.  Get educated (doesn't have to be school, but do it yourself)

Get a real job and you will have skills that last a lifetime.
bestpikka

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:32:41 PM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 
I myself have felt what you said and in fact, the fact that being a bounty hunter is currently less promising because a lot of the coins they give are worthless when registered on an exchange. I just hope that in 2019 there will be a good change to this condition so that in the future ICO can be useful.
attech21

Activity: 224

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:47:23 PM

The concerns I have in bounty projects today are the low cost and low prices of bounty projects. Another is the ineffective interest of bounty hunters in bounty projects because of the scam projects and also the downfall of the market.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
cryptolord2077

Activity: 1064
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:48:02 PM

The lower the market falls, the less they collect projects, the less they collect, the less they pay, respectively, as bounty hunters, we risk losing our job if the market situation does not change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: