Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:57:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Concerning the future of bounty programs  (Read 29385 times)
Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:15:30 PM

I've been looking at the market today, I can see it's moving up again. I hope it can be the sign that the condition is getting better.
When it is, then the bounty program should also able to be better then several month back.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 07:12:17 PM

2018 was the worst for bounty hunters and for me personally. Time is wasted, but there is no worthy gratitude. Participation in generosity becomes unprofitable. Finding a successful project is a big success, because it is very rare. At the moment I abandoned many projects because I was tired.
Yeah, many bounty hunters have the same problem, including me. We have spent our time to promote any projects, but sometimes (or we can call it "often") we didn't get any payment for that. I hope this thing will not happen again in the future.

superscommessebitcoin

Activity: 1176
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 07:48:45 PM

This year, 99 percent of the bounty of the companies are either just bad, or initially fraudulent. I think that nothing will happen to bounty companies and ICO and in the future we will also observe them for at least another year.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:41:29 PM

ICO market is in the deep bottom now, we should admit this) And so is bounty campaigns market. Sad but true)
I think there won't be any good opportunities to earn a lot here while crypto market is digging to hell. All we have to do now - is wait for the next bull run. That's all we got.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:44:22 PM

Bounty program will continue to exist in the community as long as there will be new ICO.
bounty campaigns are needed to get the acknowledgement of many people to the project.
They need a worldwide marketing for their ICO to be successful.
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:06:28 PM

So it is ... A lot of projects are simply forced to close their ICO, because they can not cope in such a market.  But there are still tokens that show positive growth despite the market situation!
Rogkim1

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

Market downturn is probably one of the main reasons why ICO projects can't last long and joining their bounty program is useless and a time waster. Due to the fact that the market goes into nosedive, ICOs are forced to cash out some funds in order to survive. However, it is not enough which is why some of them decide to cancel their ICOs and return the funds of the investors. It means if you have promoted their ICO way back then as a bounty hunter, your time and effort was put to waste. You might be given tokens, but dormant and unusable.

Been there, done that. I have experienced a lot as a bounty hunter in which all of my hardwork (even some stakes are average to high, sometimes low) was put to waste because of their sudden cancellations, closure of their ICOs, and the worst part is that when we fall of those programs with fake team or so, they would run away with the investors' funds and our reputation would be affected due to promoting them on social media or so.

On top of that, most of their tokens are going downhill the day they started integrating themselves in centralised or decentralised exchanges. Even if they choose to lock it on a certain period of time, it's definitely no use because they're still affected by the dump in which everything is unregulated and uncontrolled.

The future of ICOs and bounty programs are at stake due to the market downturn, and it goes even deeper than that. It looks like it'll take years for us to see the bull run, or maybe no chance at all.

If you are participating in any ICOs or joining as bounty hunters, what do you think about this? Let me hear your opinion on this guys! Thank you. 

Recently, even very promising projects cannot assemble Soft Cap, which, as you said, leaves participants in bounty campaigns without payment.
However, not everyone has the opportunity to join the bounty campaigns of projects that pay for participation in a stable cryptocurrency. Places there have long been occupied and it is impossible to get there.
I do not despair and continue to participate in the bounty campaigns and put tokens in the piggy bank. Who knows, maybe after the growth of the crypto market, I can earn on them.
masterkiller

Activity: 643
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:23:25 PM

With the increasing number of people who know about the crypto currency, of course, in my opinion, bounty campaigns will continue to exist and may be even more in the future, because they certainly need a cheap and easy means of promotion to increase the number of communities. Bounty programs will continue to exist and develop over time

▓▓▓▄             ▓▓▓▓
           ▓▓▀  ▀█▄        ▓▓▓   ▓▓
          ▓▓  ▓▄   ▀╗ ▓▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓ ▓▓
         ▓▓ ▄▓▓▓▓▄              ▓▓ ▓▓
        ▐▓▌ ▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▓ ▓
        ▓▓  ▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╬╦   ▓▓▓
      ▄▓▓▀  ▄▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀ ▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╦  ▓▓▓
    ▄▓▓▀    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▄  ▀▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▓▓
   ▄▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀     ▓▓▓     ▀ ▀ ▄   ▓▓
    ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀             ▄     ▀▀  ▓▀
   ▓▓▀  ▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▄▓▓▀ ▄▄▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▄  ▄  ▓▓▓
  ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▌   ▓▓▓▌ ▀▀▓▓▓ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓  ▓▓
 ▐▓▌        ▀▀▓▌ ╟▀▓▓▌▐▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▓▓   ╔    ▓▓
 ███▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▐▓▓ ▓▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▄      ▓▓
           ▀▀▀█▄     ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄       ▓ ▓▓
                 ▀█▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  ▀     
                     ▄▄
BETFURY 
№1 I-GAMING PLATFORM
WITH BTC DIVIDENDS

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
     ▓▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▄▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓
 ▓▓▌ ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▀ ▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓ ▓ ▓  ▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▄▄▓▓ ▓▓  ▓▓█▌▓▓▓▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▀▓▓▄
▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓ ▓▓  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▓▓▌▓   ▐▓ ▓▓▓▓ ▓▓ ▀███▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▀▀▀▓▓▄▓▓▓     ▀▓▓▓▓ ▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ▄▓▓
                      ▀▓▓▀▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                        ▌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                         ▓▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▓▀▀
                          ▀▀█▀▀▀▀
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:27:11 PM

With the increasing number of people who know about the crypto currency, of course, in my opinion, bounty campaigns will continue to exist and may be even more in the future, because they certainly need a cheap and easy means of promotion to increase the number of communities. Bounty programs will continue to exist and develop over time
The fact is that according to the statistics of the Bounty company give the best results for advertising all new projects. In addition, it is the company that signs the link visits that surpasses all other types of bounty companies, which in the best way gives good results for the development of the ico company.
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:31:11 PM

Personally I continue to do bounty campaings but I drastically reduced the numbers of campaign I participate, spending more time reading infor about projects before join in order to try not to waste my time with unsuccessful projects..
odranoel

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:34:01 PM

I honestly admit that i am disappointed of what was the bounty programs happen recently, very long time of job and long extension. But besides of all this not good happen i do still continue to work with it, maybe in the next few months my coin will pump in the right and perfect time. And if not i will wait until it comes, patience can be a big help in time like this.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

Personally I continue to do bounty campaings but I drastically reduced the numbers of campaign I participate, spending more time reading infor about projects before join in order to try not to waste my time with unsuccessful projects..
This is indeed very necessary to be considered, given the duration of the project is not short, it is very important for us to study it first, with a view to ensuring that your project is a project that is actually good, and potentially have a high price at the moment of the distribution later.
Msworld83
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 0

StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

You are right and very correct too, the bear has made the whole crypto turn to scam project as bounty hunters are now working with no reward or splash reward , and some even used their scam method to scam investors too and many ICO have to close market and return the funds to investors, I think this is a big lesson to every crypto enthusiast that bear and bull and really the back bone of market as bull make it turn fine last year so bear this year makes it worse.
andor.gellenhidi

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:50:13 PM

I've been looking at the market today, I can see it's moving up again. I hope it can be the sign that the condition is getting better.
When it is, then the bounty program should also able to be better then several month back.
Very nice post and I would like to hope that it will be so. But what can a bounty program do if today cryptocurrency loses value as a whole? I think that initially there should be something improving the market.
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:02:00 PM

What is left to do? I only participate in subscription bounty campaigns, I communicate on the forum in any case, and the bounty campaign is a great addition for communication.
If nothing will be paid, then a catastrophe will not occur. My main income is trading on stock exchanges.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:23:35 PM

Bounty programs no more depends merely on affiliates.
They have other promoting method like interviews and vlogs.

Bounty will always be existing, just that they evolve in methods
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:34:41 PM

Yes, you are right that the situation in the cryptocurrency market is very bad for the ico market. Work in the bounty companies really becomes in a certain way a waste of time. But all this, for me personally, does not mean that it is necessary to give up participation in bounty programs or to think that the market will not return to its normal state for a long time. I will say more, none of us knows what will happen tomorrow, not like in a year. But one thing is for sure to say, if it comes to deciding cryptocurrency by 2020, then after that hardly anyone can manipulate the market, which means we will not be able to see a big increase. If this is so, then now there are still 2 years left to make the most money and make up big players will miss this opportunity? I think not miss! Based on this, I believe that the market has every chance to go up in the near future and show new heights, well, and with it participation in the bounty will be successful. But of course I would like to make bounty programs more reliable in terms of payments.
cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:48:01 PM

Some sort of advertising is needed for the projects and bounties are the most cheapest and efficient
way for promoting a coin. ICOs should be regulated and the whole market to be more transparent and
self-regulated if possible. I am sure that there will be a change in this regard but bounties are here to stay,
eventually with some modification in their structure.

el_lobo
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:43:50 AM

2019 will certainly bring a lot of change in the bounty hunter market.
Certainly there will be fewer bountie campaigns as the ico market is slowly dying.
But as long as there are still bounties, i will attend.
Abosede

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:16:35 AM

The situation of the market have had great effect on ICO and bounty campaign,a lot if ICO failed as a result of the present dip we are having,most bounty hunters have wasted their effort and time just because ICO fail,but I think ICO will continue to exist though there may be drop in rewards.Not all ICO will fail irrespective of the dip,some will surely succeed. Participation in bounty campaign cannot be 100% a waste after all.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: