Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:31:39 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait?  (Read 82592 times)
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 11:09:10 PM

if you want to buy then buy now no need to wait anymore because this is a good opportunity to buy, the crypto price in the market is very low now and the market will definitely recover so you will definitely be able to make a profit

rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:11:29 PM

I would generally advise you not to invest in cryptocurrency next year. this is a very bad idea

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
evanescence

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 11:12:41 PM

I think there is no better time buying more altcoin than now, prices are low now and it takes just a very good investor to think of this at the moment because of the present deep situation but I believe it is one of the best step to take as its a way of investing into the future.
True.
But don't go YOLO with all your gambling money now.
Cost average instead. Buy with 10% today, don't buy for a week then put another 10%... etc...

creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:16:43 PM

It is just up to you. But I use this current situation to buy more and hold. It is already a great time. Perhaps some panic sellers or weak hands will sell their coins because of christmas etc.
The best decision that we can do right now is to analyze well the market and invest more, this is indeed a great time for accumulation and we should buy top coins now or we will lose the chance again.

The final decision is still in you, if you still afraid then its your lose but if you’re ready to take the risk better to invest more on bitcoin now and with the top altcoins. I have a great feeling that in early 2019, the price will start to be good again.
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:21:01 PM

Yes, of course, buy a cryptocurrency and do not even hesitate because in the future you will be able to sell it much more expensive

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉

Activity: 438
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:35:41 PM

You should make your own report and make your own decision. Do not invest according to the advice. Good luck

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

Yes, of course, if there is now the opportunity to buy, then buy. It is very difficult to buy and search for the very last bottom, you can not make it. At the moment, if we fall even lower, not by much.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1117

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:44:18 PM

It is time to buy, bro. If you wait too long time, the prices of crypto coins have already increased again. The price of most coins seems like on the bottom rates, but this is my opinion. Therefore, this time is the right time to buy before it is rising on the early of 2019.  
wahyu5

Activity: 729
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:52:34 PM

Now is the best time to buy as much as we can according to our financial capabilities, rest assured that this is a long-term investment that will give us big profits someday. What is needed is our patience in waiting and our ability to analyze the market, so we will always benefit through this investment.
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:59:21 PM

I would suggest doing both of them as they are the best thing to do as of the moment. If you recall, this is the lowest price we have ever since and clearly NO ONE will sell at such a low price. One thing you need to consider is for how long do you intend to hodl a coin you will buy. If you are not willing to hodl for that long, I would suggest to buy different type of coins you will have multiple options by the time you decide to sell. Not much to do on the market, it is depressed just like any other trader.  Angry

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
oppo070
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:17:13 AM

I think this time, all coin prices are so close to the dip. We can buy amount of coins to speculate. But, the invested fund have to be in risk. Because we don't know when the market is raising again.

Yes that's true, the current market is now recovering slowly but surely. It is now the signal that everyone has been waiting for. We will now experience the bull run, so what now? spent so much before its too late.

maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:38:21 AM

For some coins, it is the right time to buy, but for the other, I think the right time happened in a few weeks or months ago but still, now is the good time to buy any coins. The market shows the cryptocurrency is on its way to increase, but I am not sure that the price of all coins will move to the higher price soon or we need to wait another time. Some coins are already increased higher although it's back to the price before. We don't lose our chance to buy that coins while the price is on the lower price. Make sure you analyze the price and the trend so you can get a low price to buy.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 01:53:46 AM

I personally will buy as much as possible some potential digital currencies if the price is this cheap. this is the perfect time to buy bitcoin or etherum. don't miss this opportunity, friend

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:04:28 AM

No need to wait, it's better to buy now there are many kinds of coins whose prices are now low, choose the coin that is your favorite and invest the coin, but of course you must be good at analyzing coins that have good potential because not all coins are worth investing

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
sudeshkumar

Activity: 126

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:19:23 AM

Buy is the call now because when the Bitcoin will recover its momentum will be so high that small investor could not be able to catch it so it is advisable that start investing little bit now.

━    ━   ●    Introducing     ►    Bluenote.world    ●   ━    ━
━    ● ▌   The Leading Blockchain Solution to a Zero Emission World   ▐ ●   
mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 02:40:01 AM

Why wait if this is the right time to buy? especially now that all types of digital currencies experience Dump in all markets, I would choose to buy some etherum and other altcoins with lower prices.

Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:10:04 AM

I think if we wanted to invest we don't need to wait for the price is now really a big advantage for us to buy more and hold due to the huge dip that we are now experiencing. The prices is really affected with the dip and the coins today is really affordable to buy. If we are going to wait maybe we cannot see the price will fall or sink likes this, so let us buy more today because the price is started to rise.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:11:26 AM

Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

Would strongly suggest to buy slowly.
If the market falls, you still have capital to buy more.
If the market goes up, the remaining capital will also allow you to buy more.

Just put stop losses to protect your downside.
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 03:22:48 AM

It is very hard to nail down the final bottom or final top. Prices are very low currently so good to start buying some positions and cost average in over time.
libert19

Activity: 2534
Merit: 952

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 04:38:13 AM

No one ever knows, what truly is bottom. So start buying alts with dollar cost averaging whenever you think is right time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: