Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 05:12:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy now or wait?  (Read 82592 times)
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 07:07:11 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2018, 03:24:22 PM by terahash

Better to wait until the end of the year, because in my opinion bitcoin and altcoin price will fall again so be careful.
it would be great if you bought it after Christmas because maybe then it would be the lowest price.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:33:03 AM

Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

I am fully convinced that now is indeed a good time for the profitable purchase of reliable coins. Because now the prices of most reliable coins have reached their minimum. Now we need not to panic and not to lose the opportunity to generate income - from the middle of next year we will notice a rise in price of coins.
Kezacky

Activity: 745
Merit: 10

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:43:30 AM

don't wait too long or until the price drops again. now there has been a change in prices in the market do not waste this opportunity, if you believe buy coins at a low price instead of waiting for lower. It will not happen! this time is the beginning of the awakening for crypto so don't miss this opportunity.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:43:38 AM

buy now on some crypto might be late because many have already experienced a major increase. But if you want to take any risks with still dare to enter and buy certainly is good. Although considered quite risky who knows will be lucky with the next increase there are still arriving.
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:54:19 AM

In my opinion today, buying and waiting is a good choice because the market starts to show good movement.
But if you want a bigger profit then you have to buy before the price rises too high because I am sure if at the beginning of the year there will be an increase in the market.
but if you decide to buy my advice, it's better to buy coins that are in the top position on the market.
nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:32:54 AM

Hi, i am wondering if i should buy a little bit of top 20 coins at current prices, 8th dec 2018, or wait until the market gets lower. What do you guys do?

I have bought the current dip, or at least... when market cap was still around 120 billion usd. Following my policy to buy after huge drops only, i planned to buy the next dip if market cap is around 60 billion usd. But should i not buy the current dip twice? Because what if the bakkt launching next month is succesful? What if it gets followed up by the ETF getting approval in the february sec-decision? What if it all comes paired with new developments that occur? Is this a realistic scenario for short-term?

What would you do, if you were following my plan/policy? I don't buy with large amounts so i can take some losses, what do you think is best?

Now comes the really perfect time to buy good coins, while the price remains at a minimum. I am sure that within a few months we will see a gradual restoration of the former BTC prices. And along with it, some reliable altcoins will rapidly rise in price.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:36:34 AM

waiting will only make regrets we will never know what the future of the market is, but the potential for high growth will continue to occur and this can be one of the best moments to buy because now it is at a low price
KolayZdun

Activity: 434
Merit: 12

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:10:37 AM

I believe that now such investments are becoming an ideal solution for a profitable purchase of good coins. After all, already now the situation on the market has gradually stabilized, and soon we may notice a rapid price increase. Therefore, I personally continue to hodl and buy good coins.

wxganz

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 01:33:32 PM

If you have the opportunity better buy coins now. But not all coins I would prefer to purchase. For me, the most
valuable coins for this period of time are - ETH which fell to 90$ and now turned around and rose to 106$ for 2
days and SUQA which is very stable and all the price drops of this coin are not large, as well as it grows in
crisis.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
plvbob0070
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 402

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:02:47 PM

I rather prefer to buy now than wait more. What if it is really the bull market that is showcasing? we might lose the chance to buy in a low dip rather to buy in a middle price. So, grab the opportunity now and invest.
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:09:35 PM

I think it is a good time to buy if this is really the start of the bull run.
We could get the advantage of the market while it is still at a low price but what if the market crash down ?
It is too hard to make a decision right now .

Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:10:33 PM

Buy now until it is not too late. The price of most promising altcoins are really attractive for long term investment. Buy now!

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
Btcmarmipp2

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:20:39 PM

I rather prefer to buy now than wait more. What if it is really the bull market that is showcasing? we might lose the chance to buy in a low dip rather to buy in a middle price. So, grab the opportunity now and invest.

I agree, strike while the iron is hot. Buy now while the price is low so that if their is a bull run of value in the future you'll be the happiest person.

═══▦▦═══  4ARTECHNOLOGIES ═══▦▦═══
ICO TOKEN SALE IS NOW OPEN TO INVESTORS (https://www.4art-technologies.com)
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169

Vite

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 02:55:18 PM

-Please wait a few more days. The last days of the market usually go down and this is the right time for you to invest.
-As you say you do not spend too much money to invest, but you want to invest in ''little bit'' of top 20 altcoins?
-It seems like you are quite upset before making a decision. This is essential if you want to invest safely. But this will prevent you from succeeding.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
andrey755

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:23:16 PM

I would have waited a little longer, the market may still sink a little, and then buy, it will be more profitable. February 2019 can change a lot, we will observe this event. In the short term, this is unrealistic, but it is only my opinion.
andrejka

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:27:26 PM

You should always be buying at different price levels if you want to form your crypto portfolio. But it's essentially important to buy partially and never go all in at once even if you are super confident that we have reached the bottom)) Always buy the dips and then in the end of the day you will make a fortune and become a rich crypto investor))

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
M O B U  ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future   
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
avarnet

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

Enterapp

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

if in my opinion it's better to buy from now before the price of coins has increased, because if now to get a big profit and want it easy, because the price of the coins will definitely soar

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Salelo

Activity: 434

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2018, 03:45:22 PM

I agree, strike while the iron is hot. Buy now while the price is low so that if their is a bull run of value in the future you'll be the happiest person.
not only can you decide to buy, but look at the long term whether it will have the potential to rise again or not, because the green trend that is happening at this time is still small in volume

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:16:41 PM

for me it would be better if you buy a coin today than wait for the price of its price now its high price is likely to increase in 2019 and your weight will be great when you sell your hold.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
kikoy999

Activity: 429

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 04:18:36 PM

anyone who sells today is especially especially priced at a very low price and I think that many investors have sold their coin because the price is now too much better now to handle your coin and sell when its price has increased.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: