Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:40:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen to Ether?  (Read 23249 times)
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 02:30:23 PM

I think this is the time to accumulate ether, the price has so fallen that one has to buy it and lookaway and wait for green days, ether will never go out of existence as long as BTC lives, once BTC starts gainning value, Ether will sure do.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?
Ethereum is experiencing a massive dump from its hodlers and i think its from institutional hodlers.But its just part of a crypto- processes i believe in due time Ethereum will return its previous status as the no 2 crypto-currency in the whole crypto market.
bitmattrix88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 02:40:53 PM

Ether has dropped to $ 90. Should I buy more under the prospect of growth or look at other competitors? I'm interested in your opinion, which of the Altcoins dedicated to smart contracts is the most promising?

This is a not only ether dump you can see now all cryptocurrency markets are downed with bitcoin. Sometimes this dumping duration going to end of next year. Anyway ether is good cryptocurrency after btc.

╔══[   ICO   ]════|█ ▌     FABA invest     ▐ █|════[   AIRDROP   ]══╗
⚫     POWERFUL THOUGHT AND STRONG FAITH CAN DO ANYTHING     ⚫
Whitepaper   Telegram   Facebook   Twitter   Medium   Reddit   ANN Thread
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 02:46:19 PM

ethereum is still promising, he is the number one smart contact platform at the moment. but price is another problem, we can't speculate right now, and I don't think I should risk this now. better to wait while seeing what will happen, if the price has stabilized. maybe we can buy some.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

Why you'll look for other competitors? if most of them are dropping too. ETH @ $90 or under that is totally a very cheap price to start buying.

I even said that $300 was a good price before but look on how low it is now. Before hunting for a good ERC20 tokens, see for yourself if you're going to consider Ethereum right now. And also, don't forget that you have a choice to buy bitcoin before anything else.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:04:38 PM

It's the best time of the year to invest on cryptocurrency, especially on the top 20 coins they're the ones who's gonna increase dramatically along with the bitcoin, so dont worry about ethereum, its smart contract is still the top of the game, it won't be replaced unless there's a better coin with better features than ethereum.
arkawa040

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:05:47 PM

Despite the situation and further difficulties, I think that Ethereum is a great future, every day new tokens are born thanks to the Ethereum blockchain, and its blockchain, in my opinion, is very cool, I believe in this coin and advise many to buy their token to have such an opportunity.
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 03:28:05 PM

Ethereum will stand strong, moreover, Ether will have a hardfork next month. The current price decrease is because of the Ether Whale, they collecting the Ether by making scammed crypto paid with Ether, then when the bitcoin price collapse and it affect other cryptos, they sell the Ether to make Ether look the worst crypto. But Ethereum developer, community and their project foundation is awesome, so I will not worry, when the crypto market raise again, Ether will be the fastest rocket to the moon.

Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:28:26 PM

What will happen to Ethereum? then what you are waiting for, this is the time to buy ETH and get ready for the real explosion but in due time we will wait before it happens, the current situation will be our chances to buy ETH at very affordable.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
ripzombie

Activity: 589
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:17:37 PM

I would not advise you to buy Ethereum, because I don’t think it is so perspective and reliable as it was before
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:32:57 PM

I previously check on the market and i see a movement in the market where Ethereum is starting to rise up.
Investing now can be a big chance to get more profit.

CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:35:04 PM

Still believe with this coin even the price keep falling every single day, btw eth will back to $100 soon and i think the price will keep increasing untill christmast. Just believe in the king of icos, eth will rise and many company will use their platform soon.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
yitzjoe

Activity: 390

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 05:06:57 PM

I will buy more in bitcoin and ethereum because these 2 coins are forming values on many crypto coins. ETH has a lot of smart contracts on the blockchain and this is a big advantage for ETH will continue to grow in the future
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

I think this is the time to accumulate ether, the price has so fallen that one has to buy it and lookaway and wait for green days, ether will never go out of existence as long as BTC lives, once BTC starts gainning value, Ether will sure do.
Here it is necessary to add that today the ETH team is working on its patch, as far as I remember today there are still serious hopes that the ETH which costs very little now can have great prospects in the future after they finish their work on the patch.
Mypanara19

Activity: 826

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 03:18:11 PM

I have read about different speculations about ethereum and some even said that its value will return from its ico price some said it will go as dip as $20. Well, anything is possible to happen and if the worst thing will happen with ethereum in the future I would still buy something that I can hold for long term because I truly believe with the power and the potential of ethereum.
yakushev

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:20:17 PM

Now down interest not only to the Essential. If you look around, you will understand that interest has fallen to all cryptocurrencies. Now everywhere recession. But interest will emerge, when will begin growth. And investments will go to Ethereum and other cryptocurrencies.

Shakreen

Activity: 80
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:26:52 PM

With a lot of negative news about bitcoin indirectly impacting the altcoin and making the altcoin price drop dramatically ... most likely it will drop below 80 $, maybe I'll buy if Eth's price reaches below 50 $ .... some speculations can reach 50 $ of course we don't know whether it's true or not
paulk11087

Activity: 987
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 03:29:53 PM

The decline in the market is not only in the etherium. While almost all of the market has fallen, it is not very realistic for me to show only the fall of eth. I'm guessing we're going to continue at these levels for another year. We must patiently close our ears to negative news.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:31:12 PM

I almost don't doubt Ethereum.  It seems to me that the coin will soon meet all the hopes associated with it!
untugede

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:52:23 PM

whatever will happen to Ethereum, of course no one will know, what we know is that the price of Ethereum has dropped and is in the price range of $ 90, and I think Ethereum is still very good for us to make as an investment, and this is our chance to immediately buy and save it, because the price of Ethereum is currently falling very deep, and if Ethereum will again raise the price at its highest price level, of course we will get a very big profit.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: