Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 03:31:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984414 times)
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:28:16 PM

I think it depends on the time target we want to achieve, if we think getting a profit in a short time of course bitcoin is the answer, and I recommend bitcoin than gold.
If you are a trader you will definitely choose bitcoin and even if we ask all those people who has an idea and invested in either gold
or bitcoin, I think they will choose bitcoin over gold. For years, bitcoin delivers a good growth although some may think it's still very risky
to consider it as investment but putting what you can afford will lessen the worries.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:45:14 PM

I would surely go for bitcoin as it is more profitable than gold. The volatility of the bitcoin prove its potential to yield more output and that's the major reason which makes it better than gold. Gold is stable but bitcoin will give returns though after splitting!!!

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
ubitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 05:00:56 PM

Go for the gold. The validity of the gold is tested through and through. But bitcoin has just started a few years ago that's its not on the state to be considered to last if some circumstances happen like a war.
Like that bitcoin is also tested I think you are the new person to the world or you don't know about crpyto currencies power. That's why you are saying that gold is right for you if I tell you that bitcoin is best and forever it will keep you safe then you will say no. There are reason bitcoin is better than Gold because gold is an old era while bitcoin is a new era.
crypto.classroom

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 09:36:09 PM

If the internet stays good then Bitcoin.  If we for some reason lost internet then gold is a better choice
Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:52:14 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
I cannot just go all in with just one count between bitcoin and gold because there will be some instances that these two will be beneficial in different matter. So I will just put up first a half of my wealth on both bitcoin and gold while observing of which is the most capable for long term saving, useful and can give me more earning depending on the behavior of the environment. Bitcoin is beneficial with the use of internet but what if after a couple of years with a sudden chaos internet can be abducted so I have my gold with me. And if the technology rises and somewhat gold is not that valuable anymore, I can have my bitcoin with me.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:05:06 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.
We have to admit that gold has been used for centuries as an investment and it has gained trust among investors world wide.But still it does not give huge profits as bitcoin has given.Since bitcoin works on a secured block chain system,our investment is safe.Bitcoin has tripled in its price since last six months.So i would like to select bitcoin as an investment than gold.
That’s a wise decision though. Indeed gold had been favorite for traders for many centuries but now the time has changed. We are living in an era full of technology where we do most of our daily things online. People avoid anything that is physical mode of payment.

This is one of the reasons why bitcoins are highly cherished worldwide. Besides they are more profitable than gold.
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 06:19:53 PM

No doubt its Bitcoin because if can see the rise in bitcoin price is far away then that of gold... I mean for gold you have to sale gold but here it is all 1card(crypto currency debit/atm) which can be used anywhere. Second there is a huge difference in prices as gold remains constant or there may occur very slight updown price where as in bitcoin it may be doubler tripler.. I prefer Bitcoin,its much better then gold.
Forester78

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:00:01 PM

We have to admit that gold has been used for centuries as an investment and it has gained trust among investors world wide.But still it does not give huge profits as bitcoin has given.Since bitcoin works on a secured block chain system,our investment is safe.Bitcoin has tripled in its price since last six months.So i would like to select bitcoin as an investment than gold.
That’s a wise decision though. Indeed gold had been favorite for traders for many centuries but now the time has changed. We are living in an era full of technology where we do most of our daily things online. People avoid anything that is physical mode of payment.

This is one of the reasons why bitcoins are highly cherished worldwide. Besides they are more profitable than gold.

Traders love bitcoin for the reason that its price is very variable. And it is in these moments is trading. Gold is stable and therefore it is not as easy to make money on it as it is on bitcoin

Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:18:24 PM

I think you should keep a part of your wealth in Bitcoin and another part in gold. Bitcoin will provide you with fast growth whereas holed will provide stability to your investment. Investing in both is the better choice.
findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:32:18 PM

Traders love bitcoin for the reason that its price is very variable. And it is in these moments is trading. Gold is stable and therefore it is not as easy to make money on it as it is on bitcoin

Gold is also used more as a store of value during bad economic times precisely because of its stability and anti inflationary supply. As for speculation it is no different with gold because most trades are done on margin and bitcoin is still lagging behind so I wouldn't say traders love gold any less than bitcoin right now.
citizenh-ssd

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:38:48 PM

I think that money should be kept in gold and in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good opportunity to earn, but risks are everywhere and you need to keep money in something physical, for example, in gold.
bitcoin is for earning profit , gold for saving balance.

The fact is that gold accompanied mankind all his history fighter of times gold metal was a means of payment and as a huge value. Nothing can depend on high technology in the field of precious metals. But Bitcoin has a dependency and what to put on the scales, the same story will solve.

bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 11:56:23 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 04:04:00 AM by bitbob82

I think that money should be kept in gold and in bitcoin. Bitcoin is a good opportunity to earn, but risks are everywhere and you need to keep money in something physical, for example, in gold.
bitcoin is for earning profit , gold for saving balance.

and to me i think every person want to make more money therefore they are giving preference to bitcoin for investment. in  future we will be able to see bitcoin as number one currency and may be at that time bitcoin will be use by every person who have little knowlege and education about computer and internet.
Nameless27

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:33:47 AM

Being a practical person as i am, i would choose Gold for one reason coz I can keep it on my own safekeeping physically.
But being my other side, whos passion in bitcoin not limited my positive thought about bitcoins future and its value.
If its too much, 50/50 on both.
Ivan16

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:56:31 AM

If we looking forward bitcoin have much bigger potential,but bitcoin have many bad sides now .First his value is not stabile if we compare with gold, bitcoin has so many fluctuations in price movement,second the market is not yet sufficiently developed.Now I choose gold,but in the furture who knows.
djgtr

Activity: 951

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 03:42:09 AM

If we looking forward bitcoin have much bigger potential,but bitcoin have many bad sides now .First his value is not stabile if we compare with gold, bitcoin has so many fluctuations in price movement,second the market is not yet sufficiently developed.Now I choose gold,but in the furture who knows.
yes i agree if i would have to choose .i choice  bitcoin because it has   a verry amazing price .it has a great value.speaking  of gold it is a big value also but its price is not rising from time to time maybe it needs so manny years to rise its price.
mando kandpal

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:23:04 AM

if you look at which of the two offer a better long term potential profit, then bitcoin wins. if you hold gold for a few years you may have only 10-20% in profit. that's why bitcoin is my investment of choice at any time.Though i havnt started earning from bitcoin still i'll go for bitcoin.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:12:23 AM

Although bitcoin is still fairly young, but the value of bitcoin can beat the price of gold, with the increasing demand Bitcoin own prices are known to often experience high fluctuations. Bitcoin or gold both are good if used as an investment tool for the future.
stepwilli

Activity: 1042
Merit: 273

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 05:30:56 PM

Being thinking as a businessman I will prefer bitcoin, because rise and down in bitcoin is happening very rapidly, but here we need a right decision in right time. The main thing is time, I think a man should have to focus on time in business, because the variation in bitcoin price is more than the variation in price of gold within same time period for both, if we test. Gold price variation very slowly than bitcoins.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 09:59:39 PM

Bitcoin or gold ?
How about, both ?  Smiley
Yep! That would be nice strategy to invest in both. But as compared to bitcoins, gold is nothing. Gold is very much steady for last many years. We have not witnessed any sharp increase in its value where as bitcoins have given ride to moon to its supporters within few years. Bitcoins have the potential to make you rich within short time spam which obviously gold lacks. In short, bitcoins are best.

If you invest to both gold and bitcoin, it is just like buying two cars - both cars are quality high-end cars. The first one (which is gold) is only used for party and especially occasions; while the other one (which is Bitcoin) is for a long hour drive and for racing. They are both good cars and they are both cool to have.

Diversification of your investments especially over these two commodities aren't in bad taste at all as you stand a chance to reap big at the appointed time. They are both promising and I wouldn't like to choose one over the other.
Correct, people make it seem as if we can only choose one, but we can choose both and enjoy the benefits that both, gold and bitcoin bring to us, bitcoin give to us great earnings and the capability of paying online, while gold is the best store of value.
Yes true, bitcoin prices during this year is amazing, up to hundreds of percent in just a few months is a remarkable achievement, even so we can not leave gold, because gold is a safe investment for the future.
This is the way to use it, if you could travel in time and you have gold with you, you could always buy something with it no matter the era in which you are, that is why it is said that gold is the best store of value, and if we combine it with bitcoin and the profits it gives then we are set.
stergium

Activity: 655

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 11:22:14 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2017, 05:03:36 AM by stergium

yes i agree if i would have to choose .i choice  bitcoin because it has   a verry amazing price .it has a great value.speaking  of gold it is a big value also but its price is not rising from time to time maybe it needs so manny years to rise its price.
my choice will also be bitcoin, because i like trading and investment and i think bitcoin is providing good opportunities for trading and investment. i think we can make more money from bitcoin as compare to any other things. i am sure that bitcoin is long lasting and will continue as number one crypto currencies.
Pages: « 1 ... 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 [426] 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: