Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:03:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 579 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin or gold?  (Read 984412 times)
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:14:40 PM

The cryptocurrency gives a shinier perspective in the close future then gold so i go on bitcoin. Better, smarter and with a bigger value.
That really depends on how everything plays out. Cryptocurrencies are still one of the most risky assets in the whole world. And gold serves a completely different purpose entirely.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:11:17 PM

The cryptocurrency gives a shinier perspective in the close future then gold so i go on bitcoin. Better, smarter and with a bigger value.
That really depends on how everything plays out. Cryptocurrencies are still one of the most risky assets in the whole world. And gold serves a completely different purpose entirely.
You are right! To be honest, "the most risky assets" of your words made me remember again I'm using a currency always has risky and can make me lose a lot of money in future. Beside that, in my opinion, Gold always the best place for anyone want to saving money instead of deposit in Bank Smiley
butrsukumpanumet

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:20:27 PM

This is the Bitcoin forum so i gonna choose bitcoin and because Bitcoin is more potiental than gold all the time. Look at the price chart please , looks like bitcoin gonna raise into 10k$ soon.
belalangsembah

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:24:58 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

I will choose both bitcoin and gold, if I have a lot of capital
naily

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:31:48 PM

If you had to convert all your wealth to either Bitcoin or gold and keep it there for 10 years, which would you choose? Keep in mind the fact that Bitcoin has only been around for 5 years, and could be fundamentally different in any number of ways in 10 years.

bitcoin of course, because the era of technology is getting more advanced and will definitely require digital money
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:36:04 PM

of course i will choose bitcoin
cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:51:31 PM

I'm definitely going for bitcoin because the value of bitcoin is growing very fast, faster than gold value and all of the stock market, indeed!
Bitcoin value is increasing very fast more than anything we ever seen in our lifetime, with that speed why do we even talk about gold or anything like it?
I believe bitcoin is more valuable than gold and we are yet to see the true potential of bitcoin because more people are coming into bitcoin every single day. 
crustez00

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:07:04 PM

In that such a long term of investment, why not both? 50% for Bitcoin and 50% for gold. because who knows bitcoin price growth till 10 years later  Wink maybe it will sky rocketing to another galaxy, right? and for the gold too, who knows what will happend to real world and who knows if gold value suddenly goes up. We do need speculation. that's my opinion though  Smiley

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 11:50:26 PM

I will going to convert it in both bitcoin and gold. I know bitcoin is keep on increasing its price but gold's price is stable so, I think it is a win-win situation. It could be a good way to convert my money from my wealth to both gold and bitcoin because I know that this is the safest way for us not to lose anything and get a good profit because gold is not that cheap until now and it will surely not go down its price. So converting to both is a very good way if I will convert my money from my wealth in the future.
Raufjoze

Activity: 317
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:09:09 AM

bitcoin is the best choice for now
BCEmporium
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:13:18 AM

You are right! To be honest, "the most risky assets" of your words made me remember again I'm using a currency always has risky and can make me lose a lot of money in future. Beside that, in my opinion, Gold always the best place for anyone want to saving money instead of deposit in Bank Smiley
I wouldn't keep any money in my bank account that I didn't really need. Very small emergency deposit is fine, and whatever is needed to cover expenses. Everything else should be invested in my opinion. And gold seems a bit like a waste if you don't have at least a couple tens of millions already and want to make sure that you will always have at least a few millions left if the economy should collapse.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:33:07 AM

To be honest, Bitcoin is really amazing right now, the price keeps rising, and the rise is unexpected,
but I prefer gold, no one can be sure when the Bitcoin price will be stabilized,.
i think this is an opportunity for you to get instant profit with little risk mate, you know that bitcoin price keeps rising and you let that chance gone lol, i think you will regret as the price will keep climbing up and give big profit to many people, whereas you rely solely on gold investments that only provide small profits in the long run?
Bitcoin is the new way to earn profit and it has defeated gold in all the aspects now no one makes money by investing into gold everyone is rushing toward bitcoin because its profit rates are very high and it can also be spend as currency and this is edge for bitcoin and more of it bitcoin has given so much to the people and now gold is just an ornament and btc has taken its place so invest in it to get what you want.
Ashutosh_Tiwari

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:04:30 AM

I will prefer you to invest in bitcoin because its market value is higher than gold in today market platform so i would prefer you to go with bitcoin. But in future what will happen we cannot predict it so you should invest in both gold and as well as bitcoin also
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:10:25 AM

In terms of long term gold will be a better choice as it is more valuable in the market compared to bitcoin which is still yet to become more popular to have stability in it's value. I would invest into bitcoin for trading purposes as it's rate of return is high, and the potential of it is increasing. This is questions answer would be more viable in the future.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:47:58 AM

I will choose both, because both of them is the best invesment that can make us become rich. We also can avoid tax if our wealt in the form of gold or bitcoin, there is no tax of gold in my country and bitcoin users are anonimous. Sometime, government is applying high rate tax that will weigh on us. I will pay tax if the rate is low.

Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:53:14 AM

I will choose the bitcoin because bitcoin keeps on increasing each of the day. Bitcoin has a value and many news that future crypto currency will be increase also. Many people now are in involve in bitcoin so I will choose bitcoin.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
krisnt80

Activity: 729
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:26:33 PM

Gold is used as store of value between countries and a few people still using it for those purpose, but it wont give them nothing besides a warranty if some issue happens they will have gold to handle the situation, like a war. Bitcoin has becamed an amazing store of value wich has a huge potencial to keep growing over time, soo bitcoin its better and making amazing results into the short period, for sure a lot gold lovers are already inloved for bitcoin.
Md.Sufian

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:37:32 PM

Bitcoin is going to have a greater value than gold in the future.This is an developing technology through which billions of dollars are getting circulated.When you consider gold it is a commodity and based on quality price differs.In bitcoin it is common to earn profit in short term as well as its purely based on technology which can provide big profit compared to gold.So bitcoin is the first choice.
avadonne

Activity: 183

https://vulcanforged.com/

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:28:35 PM

I prefer both. Because both are good investment. And both are asset that will appreciate in value in the long run.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:55:36 PM

I prefer both. Because both are good investment. And both are asset that will appreciate in value in the long run.
That's correct, especially if you have a decent amount of money to invest it would be very easy for your to take this good investment
opportunity. For me, I would only invest with bitcoin now and then later I will diversify once my money will grow because I'm going to sell some for
other investment.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
Pages: « 1 ... 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 [479] 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 ... 579 »
  Print  

Jump to: