Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 10:40:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018  (Read 41029 times)
Cryptomilz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:29:57 AM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 11:44:02 AM by Cryptomilz

What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:38:28 AM

What valuable lessons have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking to your responses, hoping one or two persons learns a thing two from them.

the big lesson for me is capital diversification and not to be greedy when the market change green
livingfree

Activity: 2772
Merit: 576

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:40:24 AM

Valuable lesson is be patient. The word and lesson is simple but as long as you have been patient with this market, you'll reap what you sow. A trader and investor isn't the same but has the same mentality to earn.

But into this space, these two has different point of views, an investor is okay to wait until the market becomes good while a trader do something to avoid further losses.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:47:35 AM

Perhaps the most important lesson is that nothing is eternal and survives, there will be something strong that will become weak, and the weak will become the ruler, hopefully everything that happens this year will be better next year because everything will soon pass because it is not there is one that remains eternal
thefoex

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:49:08 AM

What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

My valuable lesson this year is, don't force yourself to follow the waves. I failed when I followed the hype, bought at the top and sold when prices began to fall.

it is a lesson that I will always remember until later.
watergold

Activity: 1218
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 11:56:56 AM

for me is about greed and lack of gratitude. at least if later the conditions are stable and the assets we have have reached profits up to 3x immediately it is better to sell than we lose all assets

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
1xBit.com BENEFIT SEASON
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
PLAY NOW
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:00:13 PM

The valuable lesson I learnt is market may go down anytime, because I was overconfident on myself like I use to say my friends in the Q3 guys invest in cryptocurrency and make huge profit in last quarter like a quick short term investment, it was happening from the past years but I was lucky enough that no one Invested at moment else they would have made me a scapegoat.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:00:24 PM

2018 has taught me so much valuable lessons, chief of them is the need to be very much aware in this space, as you be a minute late and the party is over.  I've also learnt to put my greed under check especially when I'm making good gains, it's important to secure profits and set targets to exit and not foolishly riding the tide until forced out. I've learnt to follow my instincts and being overly dependent on what is being churned out by chillers and so called experts. Last but not the least, I've learnt patience, and this has helped me not just in crypto only, but I've been able to apply in daily life.
Sultanar484
Copper Member

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:04:37 PM

Crypto in 2018 has left a valuable lesson in my trade life that nothing can impossible in crypto that we have seen huge pump in the last year December and huge dump till December 2018. I have learnt that i have to be patient in such a bad situation.

Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

sell your coins at All Time High price, dont be too greedy, since the whales would dump their coin, the price would go down really hard because of how many coins they possess, also cryptocurrency volatile expect it to go down more compare to the stock market.
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:11:55 PM

sell your coins at All Time High price, dont be too greedy, since the whales would dump their coin, the price would go down really hard because of how many coins they possess, also cryptocurrency volatile expect it to go down more compare to the stock market.

Yes that's right, we need to sell the coins for a descent profit if we are in need of money at the moment if time change then the value dips 6 to 7 times down which is pretty hard to digest. In trading we need to be very cautious about the buy and sell.

Am I spamming? Report me!
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:16:49 PM

A huge lesson that I realized for myself that you don’t need to invest when there is a lot of popularity around coins and also understand that you need to fix losses at the initial stage than at the stage when you have a -80% deposit !
crypthomonkey

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:18:35 PM

well yes i think it is a high time to draw the line and to find everything taht we did vood or bad and to learn from each others mistakes
icalical

Activity: 1372
Merit: 268

Graphic & Motion Designer

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 01:24:08 PM

I learned a lot this year, first thing first, it is ok if we follow some expert, but all of our assets is our responsibility, you know back in the 2017 many experts say bitcoin will keep growing, crypto market will keep expanding and the market will raise even more. I believe in them, and put some of my money to crypto, but look what happens now, the bitcoin price decreasing more than 75%, and crypto market, in general, is falling. Other thing I learn is that when we keep hodling, it is just about the time that we will get our profit. Cheers guys.

NickoOrteras

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 01:51:41 PM

what I learned in cryptocurrency this 2018 is to be very accurate and wait for bitcoin increases. There are many things I learned here in cryptocurrency despite the fallen cryptocurrency market.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 02:02:12 PM

the main thing that is learned this year is that consolidation is needed, and that this period shall be used for education, so that we can tomorrow have more knowledge for analysis and choose for of particular coins
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:08:06 PM

1.Don't hope too much.
2.Don't expect profits in very short time.
3.Anything happens at any time. Huh
4.Bitcoin is still king even after lot of struggle and much more still.
Malamok101

Activity: 868

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:09:56 PM

My only lesson that I learned in this year of 2018 is avoid to hold high cryptocurrency in long-term because they are not profitable once you hold it sometimes it will not suited in a lifetime you will waste some money.

JMD07

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:11:45 PM

Knowledge in dealing volatility is the most important strength we need as this volatility will gives us financial freedom if we manage it properly and it will turn us broke if you mismanage your funds. Manipulation is real.
Musia

Activity: 518

https://saturn.black

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:20:58 PM

2018 has taught a lot of lessons, which cost most very expensive. I realized that you need to sell when everything is at its peak, and not to wait for more. Important lessons to learn.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: