Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:52:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018  (Read 41035 times)
escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 09:10:39 PM

I learned  too much from this year. First thing is if you already make a profit don't afraid to sell it instead of holding because there are dumpers waiting to dump, then if you want to hodl just buy back after the dump.

Second, always  make sure to review the project before investing because almost of the ICO now is scam or being abandoned after the successful sale.

Lastly,  invest in top altcoins because  they can recover in a sudden.
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

The most important rule this year is to always invest in yourself. In such a case, such losses could have been avoided. It is necessary to develop discipline and have a trading strategy in compliance with risk management, money management.
dimb

Activity: 630
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:51:19 AM

The main lesson that I learned in 2018 is that you should not rely only on cryptocurrency. it is necessary to develop comprehensively and then you will always be positive and profitable.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 09:57:52 AM

What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

It was really a tough year because as we know, 2018 isn't the year of uptrend which it eventually make the crypto space find hard time to adjust. As some holders are seriously considering themselves to be in a situation wherein patience is necessary to avoid some losses.
nak02

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:00:02 AM

Don't trust anyone from the people's in crypto, only invest in their website, and also be patient because all of your holding will be profitable someday, just trust the project what would you been investing.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:10:30 AM

The main lesson that I learned in 2018 is that you should not rely only on cryptocurrency. it is necessary to develop comprehensively and then you will always be positive and profitable.

I agree, I made this particular mistake; I fully hoped for cryptocurrency and bounty, having decided to devote all my time to this. As a result, now I sit without money. Do not repeat my mistakes.
Coltpython

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:12:22 AM

One valuable lesson I have learnt in 2018 is that holders don't always win. So if you hold some assets and it gains some % growth, sell when you can. Don't wait for a long time unless you plan on holding for years

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:21:04 AM

The most important thing: do not make hasty decisions.
If you decide to invest in cryptocurrency, keep in mind that it is the most risky type of investment. Invest as much as you can afford to lose. Never take a loan or sell anything valuable to you to invest in a crypto.
If you want to invest in altcoin or an ico, first carefully study the project. Then, try to find the most profitable entry point. Keep in mind, if everyone around is eager to buy and there is an obvious HYIP around, then the market is overheated and at that moment it’s definitely not worth buying. Need to buy when it's calm.
sergeykravchenko1959

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:29:05 AM

For me, the most valuable lesson in the field of cryptocurrency is that in the market of cryptocurrency you should not look for earnings without knowledge of it. Only with experience comes an understanding of how to act in a given market situation. The main point that helped me make a profit when investing in cryptocurrency is patience.
kolitski

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:42:59 AM

My lesson from crypto in 2018 is that i was getting mistake of putting my investment in several altcoins until now their prices it is hard to pull up their prices sometimes i made my decision to sell them even i loss my capital but many of my friends are saying more patience of my altcoins.

anggaem

Activity: 672

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 10:51:01 AM

I learned a lot of things this year, one of which is not trusting anyone and not believing in bad news because when I see this price is really manipulated by capitalists and it really harms for us. and I started learning to manage my money and time better than before I also learned to invest in a really good project.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
cliber

umachit.fund

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:15:03 PM

A very valuable lesson while engaging in crypto activities that I get is regular time. Then, understand how the market developments are fluctuating which makes me feel challenged.

cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:29:39 PM

What valuable lesson(s) have you learned from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

The valuable lessons I've learned in 2018 are:

Be Grateful. Everything that we have was from the Giver and we should be grateful to Him.

Diversification of Funds. We should know how to handle our finances. We should invest our money in different baskets.

Be Patient. We have gone through all these things and we know that everything is possible to happen.
trade2winnn

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 04:59:48 PM

The main lesson, we must have patience, what kind of investor who can not wait and immediately sells its assets, at the first turn of the market down?In General, it is better to look at the market is always optimistic,since there is a fall and growth,if you do not have time to sell before the fall, then already keep it, there is no sense to merge into the fall
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
I learnt that we are expecting more and more money even if we are already in huge profits,if we keep doing means at some point the profits will gone and we will get trapped in losses so we just have to make a limit to ourselves about when to buy and when to sell our crypto currencies to make our desired profits.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
zedaq

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:30:16 PM

For me, the most important lesson is not to be greedy, but to try to fix the profit. No need to wait for fantastic x (x100, x1000) now I understand that in the pursuit of x, you can lose a lot.
This is a real lesson that you can learn from all of my stay in the cryptocurrency world, because I also think that today it is better not to chase after a lot of money, today we need to take what we have.
Vilagra

Merit: 109

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:32:58 PM

The main lesson is: if now everything is good and your assets are growing it doesn't mean that it will always be like this, you should't be greedy and wait x1000, you should fix your profit, at least part.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:49:08 PM

What I learnt is don't follow the crowd, sell when you feel like, don't join the hodl singers and watch your portfolio turn to zero.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
Proc.dev

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 07:55:08 PM

The main lesson is "set stop-losses" and "fixate losses". It was painful but the lesson is very important. And in future it can help make more profit

rearwheels

Activity: 444
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 08:28:04 PM

My lessons are - fix the profit in stable coins or fiat. Ignore emotions and do not be greedy.
Hope to avoid them in 2019 )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: