Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:56:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018  (Read 41038 times)
attech21

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 03:24:59 PM

One of the lessons i learned on the 2018 on the year that cryptocurrency market was collapse,are dont be panic and keep your self calm because i saw investors and coin holders sell coins immediately so it affects the market so it fall so deep.And one also is choosing a good project is too good because if you invest or promote untrusted products and projects obviously your reputation as a bounty hunter will be bad so while we here in cryptocurrency we must think before we are going to do an action or decisions.

█████     |       E3T.co       |       IEO on Dcoin       |    █████
───────              Connecting Global Entrepreneurs              ──────
igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 05:16:19 PM

You should always be prepared for the worst scenario and hope for the best. The major lesson that I have learned is that you need to invest a lot of money into the market when it is falling to gain even better profits in the future.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 05:35:48 PM

The lesson are simple that investment is not a one way road.  You have to invest in different coin to reduce the risk. You have to invest in stable coin only And littlebit in risky Project.  You have to ser target And take the profit and get side.  You have to hold good coin for longer period And be patience always

Wyndesam

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:00:45 PM

The main lesson for me was not to invest in little-known coins for a long time is my big mistake because of which I lost a lot of money

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram | Bip Wallet | Twitter
mamahdedeh

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:02:44 PM

I learned a lot from crypto currency in the past year and I took it from the positive side. I see that the crypto currency is like a cycle where the wheel was below last year which was previously at the top. All indeed have their respective heyday. From this downturn the crypto currency has begun to rise again. Valuable experience that I can learn from year to year with crypto currencies. What I can do from my experience is playing with a planned and realistic strategy. In addition, we should not panic in facing any situation because it only makes us wrong in making decisions. When I realized that the crypto currency was a cycle whose ups and downs were reasonable, I was increasingly convinced that I would survive and not leave the crypto currency.

salink

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:07:24 PM

For me, I should decide to buy or sell wisely. A lot of profits have just passed because I didn't catch the right time and sold or bought because the market moved too fast.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2019, 06:30:03 PM

2018 gave us quite a few lessons. But I think that this is good because I gained experience and now I will not make mistakes.

Boombull

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 06:32:47 PM

The big lesson that I learnt is that market can act funny at any time and one should always expect this brazen change and not be emotionally attached to any coin. Calm yourself down, think deeply and take actions according to the sentiment of the market per time.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2019, 07:00:31 PM

The big lesson that I learnt is that market can act funny at any time and one should always expect this brazen change and not be emotionally attached to any coin. Calm yourself down, think deeply and take actions according to the sentiment of the market per time.

Yes. Do not keep and keep all assets in one product. It is worth moving along with the market. If you stop today, you will miss a big profit and you may lose your money.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
aliceHortrex

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 11:30:33 AM

For 2018, I did some lessons for myself. This is no one to trust. Do not panic and do not rush, and tolerate more. As well as always monitor the market and always be aware of all the events.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
matveyeff

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

Trade at Sparrow|Leading Options Trading Platform

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:49:06 AM

My big lesson that I learned in 2017-18 is profit taking. No more mindless holding with the hope of a huge profit.

So and the 2nd lesson is more thorough projects research. 2017-18 were full of scams.

━━━       SPARROW       ━━━    
━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Leading Options Trading Platform | Take Control, Trade Confidently. ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
●  ANN Thread  ●  Bounty  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Telegram  ●  Medium  ● 
naruto7676

Activity: 318

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:37:57 PM

We have a lot of lessons Learned in the past year of crypto we have a lot of adjustments we can make now because of the situation of the market that left by collapse of the cryptocurrency market.as we have now more knowledge to handle a situation now we can excert more efforts and hardwork to ensure we will make money.
needtor22
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 12:42:51 PM

I think the lesson I got in 2018, for me, will also be patient in facing crypto currencies without any changes at all, so what I consider this year is 2019 and there have been many changes that I got in 2018.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:27:05 PM

Lessons From the 2017 and 2018 Cryptocurrency Market Cycles
https://cryptoinsider.com/lessons-from-the-2017-and-2018-cryptocurrency-market-cycles/

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:34:48 PM

Many people may have noticed that there are a large number of people who have lost a lot of money on this news about cryptocurrency. I think that everything became clear when prices for BTC began to fall. And people had the opportunity to simply fix, but very few people did.
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 01:41:36 PM

Lot's of lessons learned in 2018 Ofcours, the market was at it's highest peak at that time, the momentum was crazy, many rushed into crypto and bought at the ATH, the turn of market from such high level to the lowest level has not been easy for many, but overall, the experience of 2018 will help many to make better decisions this 2019 and years ahead.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 09:20:56 PM

The most important lesson - not all coins are profitable. Choose very carefully the asset to invest, you can stay with nothing.Be patient, cryptocurrency does not make you the millionaire quickly.
Yeah market of crypto currency in 2018 taught me how careful I will have to remain while choosing a coin because not every coin can give me profit, one more things I learnt is that when I buy a coin I will have to keep patience and I will have to wait for my turn to make profit, in 2018 market was down so patience is the only way to make profit.
Grenee

Activity: 201

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 10:41:47 PM

Crypto change absolutely in 2018 Infact I change to new look. Market was so bad to the extent of all good coins inside my wallet almost turn to shit.up till date some coin still remain useless and worthless because of the market issue in 2018.it was so terrible I couldn't even sell anything out because it will be a great loss to me if I should do it.my experience in 2018 was bad, it even add another phase of experience to my crypto experience

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2019, 10:54:13 PM

the most important lesson i learnt was after falling victim to a crypto hack when my wallet that held all my crypto asset was hacked i decided to sell off other tokens i got once i got it cos if i had done so earlier i would not have been ripped off of all my tokens by a singular hack. do not carry all your tokens in one wallet

HappyCaptain

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 14, 2019, 11:11:14 PM

what i learned after market crash happens in early 2018 is that in crypto you need to have more patience and keep believing that crypto will always make a comeback whatever market dips it reached.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: