Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:47:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Lessons from crypto in 2018  (Read 41032 times)
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 12:25:21 PM

My lesson is that I had to cash out 80% of my portfolio and learn some basic trading skills to understand when to sell all my gems. Another good point is to think against the market is everyone is screaming - buy buy buy, it really means - sell as much as you can.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 12:43:23 PM

Holding is not always profitable, I remember holding btc from over $19000 hoping it will achieve $100,000 as was speculated then but later sold all at less than $9000 when it was obvious that it was already dripping further, right after I had to go learn how to analyze charts

hongus

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 01:49:58 PM

Holding is not always profitable, I remember holding btc from over $19000 hoping it will achieve $100,000 as was speculated then but later sold all at less than $9000 when it was obvious that it was already dripping further, right after I had to go learn how to analyze charts

The market is always corrected. Imagine that with the new IEO system, Bitcoin will be able to reach an all-time high of 50,000. Well, or by selling at 9,000 by the winter, it was possible to replenish capital. For a couple of months, the bitcoin grew to 11k. Of course, the whales did not make a bad profit by falling.

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 03:00:56 PM

This market gives a perfect lesson that those who have patience will always be a winner. Many people were depressed after a big fall in 2018 but now the market is again gaining momentum and we will see a new high for this market before end of this year and again people cheers by getting their bags full of money again.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:24:30 PM

In the cryptoindustry, you can only trust yourself. As an example, Ian Balina can be put together, as he gave high marks to projects of dubious quality.
santiPOGI

Activity: 1004
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 03:31:07 PM

2017 was a blast for cryptocurrency and many government and geniuses people saw its capability.
2018 was full or regulation and banning of bitcoin and some alts.
Scammers did ICO and many thing to get money fro investors.

2018 was full of tragedy and scamming.

2019 is redemption.
ariyzt

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2019, 03:31:24 PM

I should do more check and more carefull to which ICO that i want to join. in 2018 i did many wrong things that make me lost big money. now i won't do invest on ico unless i know about their team , project and community
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:34:05 PM

Invest sooner, or you will regret later. Looks like 2018 was the year when prices bottomed, that was a great time for buying. 2019 already have many coins up in
terms of price. Still not too late I believe, in 2020 prices can be x10 already. When to invest if not now? As long as we are far away from new ATH`s!?
   I learned to be patient! It`s what we need here, faith and patience. To believe no matter what and have patience to wait for rewards.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Adya

Activity: 868

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:39:43 PM

the main lesson that if bitcoin rise from 2k to 20k in couple weeks(means in few times), than sell all for stablecoin and buyback in the deep. deep we can touch after a year or atleast few months.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
RockDJ

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:58:36 AM

2018 was one of the most horrible years for cryptocurrency enthusiasts especially newbies who came in with the hope to become rich. But more importantly, It tought me that diversification is key as well as killing greed because even 5 percent ROI means alot to the whales and should to you too

Canoppo99

Activity: 334
Merit: 15

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:10:11 AM

What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.
I learn many things, especially about how to cooperate with people in this forum. I have worked with many good people, some project was success and some project was failed. The best lesson that I have learn is no matter how good the project but if the market conditions are not good then the chances of success are very small.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
stigmacryptonight

Activity: 574
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:21:03 AM

I think 2018 is truly extraordinary. The crypto market in that year has always declined and many people have suffered losses because they think that after 2017 the crypto market will continue to increase. But the reality is the opposite. With such conditions, everyone can get experience.
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:33:12 AM

I learned to exercise patience and take opportunities when it comes. I saw BTC and other Altcoins at their dip. BTC went down as low as about 5000$/BTC...but now you know the price.

Another lesson was overcoming fears and being proactive in taking decisions.
aimata27

Activity: 531
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 14, 2019, 09:44:48 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2019, 10:12:53 AM by aimata27

What valuable lesson(s) have you learnt from the crypto space in 2018 and how is it going to shape your involvement in the space going forward? Looking forward to your responses, hoping one or two persons learn a thing or two from them.

Well, the lesson that I learned is that before investing we must review all the information of the specific project that we're going to invest in.
baiwei

Activity: 541

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:33:16 AM

Too many lessons that we must adapt from the bear market 2018 and the year that market rapidly collapse, so we must avoid greediness so we dont loss a lot of money in making investment same as the promotional of projects we joined. Be matutr enough to handle situations and to be calm ang patience all the time.
Adelek15

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:53:51 AM

A lesson to learn about crytocurrency in a general basics not only in the previous year is the key to success in this line of work is patience without it you are going to lose a lot and also learn to live with the decisions you make with no regrets
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:53:56 AM

there are so many valuable lessons that I got in 2018 regarding crypto, the most important thing is not to be greedy, because indeed when I have a number of altcoins, I keep hoping to get higher prices, but instead crypto is a disaster

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:55:28 AM

It thought me that not all projects are legitimate, no matter how good it was presented and how concise the whitepaper is constructed. We should be careful in picking out projects that we want to invest in, especially when you're thinking of putting a large amount of your asset into a single project. 2018 is a rough year for cryptocurrencies but we should always look on the bright side and learn from our mistakes. I am a bounty hunter and i have heard stories from my friends who failed to receive any coins whatsoever because of scam projects.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
JPSelzer

Activity: 689
Merit: 14

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:27:01 AM

I understand that it is not necessary to invest all in one coin. I learned a lot of new rules for successful investing. And I think that 2018 brought a lot of challenges for everyone and many were able to bear a lot of useful things from it. I lost money, but in return I got a good experience.

Papaczed

Activity: 378

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 11:48:28 AM

there are so many valuable lessons that I got in 2018 regarding crypto, the most important thing is not to be greedy, because indeed when I have a number of altcoins, I keep hoping to get higher prices, but instead crypto is a disaster
There are so many lessons i learned from crypto last year, and one of those lessons is i need to be more smarter on finding a good project before investing my money, and i also learn not to panic when the price of the coin i am holding is dumping.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: