Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:26:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Take my Paypal I want BTC/ETH: Send me the coin after 180 days  (Read 608 times)
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 630
Merit: 420

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:22:50 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2018, 04:17:46 PM by mdayonliner

Only trusted members.

I wanted to exchange 140$ worth of paypal for BTC or ETH. Because of my trust rating things are getting very hard for me to buy crypto from forum members.

I am willing to pay escrow fees if you want one. Escrow or the trusted member can hold my BTC/ETH for 180days then release the money to my wallet. I would not mind.

I am basically asking you to take my Paypal and give me the crypto after 180days. Hope it make sense.

Be happy be at peace. Looking forward to BTC at $1M

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
anandmanish123

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:41:32 PM

you already have too much trust down so you should use some sites to convert paypal into eth
i7claufe

Activity: 378
Merit: 42

AhrvoDEEX FUTURE OF BROKERAGE TRANSACTIONS

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:14:24 PM

I have some, but unfortunately, based on your account, I think you can purchase ETH on some other sites. You can't get people to trust you based on your ratings.

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:14:53 PM

I have some, but unfortunately, based on your account, I think you can purchase ETH on some other sites. You can't get people to trust you based on your ratings.
How about there will be an escrow for 180 days. Please read the OP now. I have updated it.

AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

How about there will be an escrow for 180 days. Please read the OP now. I have updated it.

First you announce that you'll leave the forum, then all of a sudden you come back to make a shady trade.

Sorry but i don't buy this.

For those thinking about doing this, if he is getting his paypal funds from a bank account/credit card, it might very well be possible that he'll be able to chargeback after 180 days as well.

@Mdayonliner, why don't you just use an exchange? It's not like you haven't scattered your KYC info all over the place already.  Roll Eyes

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

I would take this on (at a higher rate), via a uk bank cash deposit (then you can't reverse it), but now I'm not sure why you can't just use an exchange?

mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:56:13 PM

For those thinking about doing this, if he is getting his paypal funds from a bank account/credit card, it might very well be possible that he'll be able to chargeback after 180 days as well.

A buyer may choose to file a chargeback through their bank. Credit card chargeback rights may be broader than PayPal's terms and conditions - for example, they can be filed more than 45 days after payment and may cover intangible items.

If a buyer has opened a claim with PayPal and they then file a chargeback, PayPal will close their claim and the buyer will have to rely on chargeback rights.

A buyer must open a dispute via the PayPal Resolution centre within 180 days of making the payment. This is an extension of the 45 days which it was previously. Buyers are encouraged to deal directly with sellers to resolve the dispute.

If a resolution can't be found, the buyer can escalate the complaint - but only within 20 days of opening the dispute. Otherwise, PayPal will close the dispute and the buyer won't be eligible for reimbursement.

During the claims process, PayPal may require documentation to support your position, such as proof of postage and delivery.

Once a dispute is escalated, PayPal will - after surveying the evidence - make a decision in favour of the buyer or seller.

If you've followed all the requirements for your sale to be eligible for PayPal Seller Protection, it's unlikely that you'll lose out.
@AdolfinWolf I hope you are not making up things.
...to make a shady trade
What makes this trade thread shady by the way?

@Mdayonliner, why don't you just use an exchange? It's not like you haven't scattered your KYC info all over the place already.  Roll Eyes
but now I'm not sure why you can't just use an exchange?
I don't have accounts with exchanges (except Bitfinex) that accept fiat deposit. I knew creating account in a fiat deposit exchange is hassle. They have KYC verification time, excessive charge for deposit, withdrawal charge, deposit limit (10Euro LOL) etc etc. But after reading the comment from jackg and adolfinWolf I did a quick search and found this: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/buy-bitcoin-bank-transfer-account/ (The summary is: I will have to go through with the KYC time delay, excessive charge for deposit, pathetic deposit limit etc etc which means for 140$ worth of transaction it's too much) I wanted to buy in this deep by the way so timing is important for me.

I browsed on Localbitcoins and there again price is high: http://prntscr.com/ltnn97

The only time I bought using coinbase was long ago and the amount was £50 (that was the highest limit, then I never bothered to log in into that account and now I don't know the credentials)

The reason I wanted to buy using the forum was to avoid the hassles of KYC, Deposit limit, excessive charges (both deposit and withdrawal) but seems like people are thinking too cheap...

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

Coinbase did my kyc in about 5 minutes... Took longer for me to load up the confirmation email.
TrezorMade

Activity: 74
Merit: 9

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:22:17 PM

A buyer may choose to file a chargeback through their bank. Credit card chargeback rights may be broader than PayPal's terms and conditions - for example, they can be filed more than 45 days after payment and may cover intangible items.

If a buyer has opened a claim with PayPal and they then file a chargeback, PayPal will close their claim and the buyer will have to rely on chargeback rights.

A buyer must open a dispute via the PayPal Resolution centre within 180 days of making the payment. This is an extension of the 45 days which it was previously. Buyers are encouraged to deal directly with sellers to resolve the dispute.

If a resolution can't be found, the buyer can escalate the complaint - but only within 20 days of opening the dispute. Otherwise, PayPal will close the dispute and the buyer won't be eligible for reimbursement.

During the claims process, PayPal may require documentation to support your position, such as proof of postage and delivery.

Once a dispute is escalated, PayPal will - after surveying the evidence - make a decision in favour of the buyer or seller.

If you've followed all the requirements for your sale to be eligible for PayPal Seller Protection, it's unlikely that you'll lose out.
@AdolfinWolf I hope you are not making up things.
...to make a shady trade
What makes this trade thread shady by the way?

but now I'm not sure why you can't just use an exchange?
I don't have accounts with exchanges (except Bitfinex) that accept fiat deposit. I knew creating account in a fiat deposit exchange is hassle. They have KYC verification time, excessive charge for deposit, withdrawal charge, deposit limit (10Euro LOL) etc etc. But after reading the comment from jackg and adolfinWolf I did a quick search and found this: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/buy-bitcoin-bank-transfer-account/ (The summary is: I will have to go through with the KYC time delay, excessive charge for deposit, pathetic deposit limit etc etc which means for 140$ worth of transaction it's too much) I wanted to buy in this deep by the way so timing is important for me.

I browsed on Localbitcoins and there again price is high: http://prntscr.com/ltnn97

The only time I bought using coinbase was long ago and the amount was £50 (that was the highest limit, then I never bothered to log in into that account and now I don't know the credentials)

The reason I wanted to buy using the forum was to avoid the hassles of KYC, Deposit limit, excessive charges (both deposit and withdrawal) but seems like people are thinking too cheap...
min
I am glad that I am buying my cryptocurrency from a local webshop, I get my coins delivered within 5 minutens after payment, really insane but ofcourse it is more expensive than other exchanges. For example BTC is 100$ more expensive on the local webshop. Grin but its nice because I don't have to wait a whole week for my crypto.

But anyway I wish you luck!
FleurTunisienne

Activity: 265
Merit: 14

Nina

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 12:30:21 PM
Merited by mdayonliner (1)

Welcome back mdayonliner  Smiley

Due to your negative trust, members are discouraged to make the trade with you despite you have a good trade history; i would suggest anybody reading this topic to check your trust summury (not only negatives) to know how much you are trustable doing trades in btt forum, as i suggest them to check links in your signature. {I always believe that you are a good member and doesn't really deserve to get your reputation destroyed but let's assume that offering an escrow for 100k $ was your worst try to build an escrow sevice reputation even you didn't scam anybody before.}

I would suggest you some sites to purchase btc using your paypal, instead of begging users here as you will always have to defend your situation about the negative trust each time you want to use the Currency exchange board:
- Paxful :
supported countries: Worldwide
fees: low
- Wirex:
- Etoro:
supported countries: Only non-US

I hope you find help in the sites i mentioned as i hope you don't only try to make trades here to build more positive trust in order to overstep the negative trust in your profile.

Call me "SAW"
asche
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1489

I forgot more than you will ever know.

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:17:07 PM

- Etoro:

You can't withdraw bitcoin from etoro.

the crypto is purchased and held by eToro on your behalf.

Source
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:26:17 PM

What rate are you paying?
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 06:29:29 PM

Welcome back mdayonliner  Smiley

Due to your negative trust, members are discouraged to make the trade with you despite you have a good trade history; i would suggest anybody reading this topic to check your trust summury (not only negatives) to know how much you are trustable doing trades in btt forum, as i suggest them to check links in your signature. {I always believe that you are a good member and doesn't really deserve to get your reputation destroyed but let's assume that offering an escrow for 100k $ was your worst try to build an escrow sevice reputation even you didn't scam anybody before.}
Thank you mate for all these kind words. I appreciate a lot.

I would suggest you some sites to purchase btc using your paypal, instead of begging users here as you will always have to defend your situation about the negative trust each time you want to use the Currency exchange board:
- Paxful :
- Wirex:
- Etoro:
You have really done some nice work by filtering these sites. I already created a paxful account after seeing this. Let's see how it goes.

I hope you find help in the sites i mentioned as i hope you don't only try to make trades here to build more positive trust in order to overstep the negative trust in your profile.
BTC price is down, if I buy from the forum then I can save some fees, I can avoid making new accounts and go through KYC etc etc were the reason to create the trade here. Plus this is not the only trade I have here. I used to have a lending business here before where I lost a good amount of BTC. The amount here I am asking to trade is not even a 1/100th of the amount I lost on the forum.

You can't withdraw bitcoin from etoro.
Thanks for the information.

What rate are you paying?
Thank you for the moral support mate.

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1265

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2018, 10:18:59 PM

I can take your PayPal base on 180 days hold time. Terms for rate: I will send the same amount of BTC/eth dollar which will show coinmarketcap for eth or preev for BTC at the time of sending BTC/ETH.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:12:09 AM

I can take your PayPal base on 180 days hold time. Terms for rate: I will send the same amount of BTC/eth dollar which will show coinmarketcap for eth or preev for BTC at the time of sending BTC/ETH.
Thanks shasan. I would like to use an escrow for the transaction. How-about using DarkStar_ as an escrow (If he agree). His fees look good to me (it's gonna cost me 0.0005BTC if I am not wrong) and I will pay the escrow fees.

You will send the BTC to DarkStar_. Once he confirms then I will send the paypal to you. According to the terms, DarkStar_ will release the BTC to me after 180 days. I would not mind if it's even after 200 days.

I am ok with CMC and I will also pay the paypal fee (if there is any).

shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:19:37 AM

Thanks shasan. I would like to use an escrow for the transaction. How-about using DarkStar_ as an escrow (If he agree). His fees look good to me (it's gonna cost me 0.0005BTC if I am not wrong) and I will pay the escrow fees.

You will send the BTC to DarkStar_. Once he confirms then I will send the paypal to you. According to the terms, DarkStar_ will release the BTC to me after 180 days. I would not mind if it's even after 200 days.

I am ok with CMC and I will also pay the PayPal fee (if there is any).
I am okay with that. But how we would be able to know the exact amount as I mentioned I will calculate BTC/eth price while sending (I mean once it filled 180 days)?

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
mdayonliner (OP)
Copper Member

We are Bitcoin!

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:29:12 AM

I am okay with that. But how we would be able to know the exact amount as I mentioned I will calculate BTC/eth price while sending (I mean once it filled 180 days)?
We will calculate the price of the day we are doing the trade (if it's today then today's rate). PM me your paypal and let me see how much I can send you (I will need to calculate the fees). If you are okay then Let me contact with DarkStar_ to ask for the escrow address. Once he agrees then I will ask him to send the escrow address. I have around $141 in my paypal but not sure how much the fees will be, so I need to calculate the fees once you will give me your paypal address.

Which one you want to trade? ETH or BTC? I prefer ETH by the way.

Thanks

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:32:46 AM

I am ok with CMC and I will also pay the PayPal fee (if there is any).

You wouldn’t because that’s a bit of a redicilous offer.

Well actually you could message darkstar.

@mday you’ll probably have to send the transaction through darkstar or the escrow and that will incur a fee for currency sending internationally. You could probably be better off finding a uk based escrow (I could do it without charging a fee if you can’t find anyone else). The fee will only be $2 but it might be another $2 to Shasan (unless he’s in Canada).
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 10:34:07 AM

We will calculate the price of the day we are doing the trade (if it's today then today's rate).
Then I am sorry I can't make the deal. As I will hold those PayPal on my account. And will trade after 180 days too. As I do not want to get any negative trust for a chargeback from my client. Anyway, thanks for your offer.

.airbet.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

6,000+
GAMES
|
WEEKLY
PROMOS
....100%....
1ST DEPOSIT
BONUS
....125%.....
2ND DEPOSIT
BONUS
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██
.PLAY NOW.
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 10:46:33 AM

I’ll do 0.035 for the amount you send if it’s in gbp. I’ll have to send in bitcoin as I don’t like eth... Grin

I don’t think I want to push my rate any lower.
If interested let me know. We can fix the rate and you do a cash deposit when you get back or do PayPal fnf and wait the 180 days...
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: