Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What token do you expect in 2019?  (Read 40022 times)
harrypotpot
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:03:11 PM

There's a lot of token that has a potential probably coins like Litecoin, EOS and Ethereum. Well it's just according to my opinion I don't even have any kind of supporting literatures or articles or evidences that this coins might reach its peak next year right? well we should just enjoy this bullish market.

Buy coins as many as we want at it's lowest price and let's earn together next year.

If there is any case that other altcoins (those that are new coming from ICOs) will going to enter the market, we can expect an enormous volume of different kind of these, so in order to expect which token will going to be best in 2019, we should rely on top's on CMC, mainly, ETH, XRP,EOS,XMR, and ADA.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
April 16, 2019, 03:05:24 PM

We are about to finish Q1 2019, and I am glad that ZIL and HT are the two potential Altcoin that I believe has brought many benefits. I often care about Altcoin with low prices or Token issued by large exchange platforms. 2019 will be the year of low-cost Altcoin.

mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2019, 08:20:08 PM

What I expect this year to increase is BNB and ETH. I think these two coins have very good potential. And ETH is a coin that has very large supporters, so I hope this coin can pump very high. And the BNB can hopefully be like ETH.
BNB remains one of the most robust coins in the market, and I agree with you. Even if the situation continues as it is, it has enough power to climb to good positions. If the market improves, consider what will happen...
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:42:51 AM

We'll be stepping into 2019 in less than 3 weeks.
What token do you expect to see rise in 2019?
Of course I'm waiting for 4 tokens now , this bnb shows very good growth , so would take tron eth eos , I think these coins can give a big profit by the end

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 11:49:15 AM

As far as we can see, almost everything rose from December 2018 till now. I hope it is just the beginning for all crypto currencies and we will finally see the end of crypto winter. All signs of a raising market are here but we need some more strong announcements and events.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:46:04 PM

I don’t particularly count on new tokens, given the downward trend in the market, but I’d still take the top 10 coins to my portfolio.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
Nivia1st

Activity: 821

Volare.network

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:52:29 PM

I want ethereum to return to the way it was before, maybe this is the hope I want most now. if ethereum can return for $ 1k I will be very happy. and now I see eth being recovering, so hopefully this year will come true.

sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 02:59:51 PM

I don’t particularly count on new tokens, given the downward trend in the market, but I’d still take the top 10 coins to my portfolio.
Actually there is still a lot of potential that you can look for from tokens that are at 200 CMC. But because of people's thoughts and opinions about "bad" tokens that make people avoid taking risks. in the top 10 cmc itself there is also no guarantee you will get a big profit. or the risk is the same only they have gained popularity and trust.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:10:12 PM

the token that I expect to rise in 2019 is Ethereum, because my biggest investment is in Ethereum, so if the price of Ethereum increases very high then I will get a very big profit and I hope the price of Ethereum will increase to $ 850 by the end of 2019.

airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
April 20, 2019, 03:14:31 PM

token? not coin? ok then i will say gate.io token will be good prospect for the next month
that token come from big exchange. i hope it will be the next BNB

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:22:56 PM

This year i think many token has potential, especially those very popular and are listed on the top. This year 2019 expected will recover from several months ago from dumping. But of course i think Bitcoin is still the king of all.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 03:39:19 PM

of course all tokens in my bag buddy,, some of them : Holo, Zilliqa and BAT
in the bear market, i just bought a few other tokens in cheap price and now i already make a few profit,,
but, i'm sure the bull is very close now, so, i will keep my token and sell it when the price huge  Wink

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:08:53 PM

This year i think many token has potential, especially those very popular and are listed on the top. This year 2019 expected will recover from several months ago from dumping. But of course i think Bitcoin is still the king of all.
Indeed, Bitcoin has now and in the past influenced all cryptocurrency pricing very strongly, but this cannot continue.  By Bitcoin itself loses its relevance over time, and other very useful and good projects because of this can not have a good development.  This is bad.
natka

Activity: 504

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 04:57:09 PM

Indeed, Bitcoin has now and in the past influenced all cryptocurrency pricing very strongly, but this cannot continue.  By Bitcoin itself loses its relevance over time, and other very useful and good projects because of this can not have a good development.  This is bad.
Repeatedly the forum discusses the question of whether Bitcoin may be interested in the securities market and stock market.  Of course, I don’t think that Bitcoin can be recognized as a digital security, but nevertheless even broker companies can use it as an asset.  This in turn should very well affect the entire cryptocurrency market.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 20, 2019, 05:07:52 PM

What I expect this year to increase is BNB and ETH. I think these two coins have very good potential. And ETH is a coin that has very large supporters, so I hope this coin can pump very high. And the BNB can hopefully be like ETH.

If we compare the graphs of all popular altcoins (2 year period), we will see that Ethereum was the cryptocurrency that used to change its price more often than other cryptos. Hope, it will grow now again as I invested in it.
Cianix

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:20:49 AM

Bitcoin does not lose its relevance , if bitcoin lost its relevance it would not dominate the market as it is now more than 50% of capitalization due to bitcoin

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 05:40:48 AM

Bitcoin is what I always expected, and it is responding to my expectations when its price is increasing daily with a level of stability. I believe Bitcoin will soon reach the rate we are all expecting, but first, we need to eliminate the information that FUD makes the market harmful at this time.

$Andreyka$

Activity: 635
Merit: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 08:32:11 PM

For me, the most anticipated token is TON (telegram opening network). The project of Pavel Durov promises to bring huge profits and change the crypto world forever. As soon as the token appears in free circulation it will be in huge demand. By the way, network testing has already begun!

asbak66
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2019, 09:23:36 PM

I hope this year isn't bad as last year
If bull not happen this year, at least we have stable season on btc and altcoin
I hope more altcoin can rise this year, one of them already shine like bnb, still waiting for other major altcoin to rise again such as LTC neo xlm ont and many more.

Chmel

Activity: 994
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 21, 2019, 09:27:53 PM

I hope this year isn't bad as last year
If bull not happen this year, at least we have stable season on btc and altcoin
I hope more altcoin can rise this year, one of them already shine like bnb, still waiting for other major altcoin to rise again such as LTC neo xlm ont and many more.

this year very non stable, at least for nowadays. Maybe all will change, i had hope.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: