Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:54:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019  (Read 25547 times)
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:49:22 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2018, 02:37:11 AM by GermanGiant

Maybe a trend change in 2019, ICO will be replaced by the STO (Security Token Offering). The main benefits of security tokens in the short term might be to reduce transaction costs, more smooth issuance, and greater flexibility of securities. ICO can finally be replaced with STO after the benefits of STO are fully realized, and their standard token interface is built.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
_ZeD_

Activity: 476
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:03:09 PM

2018 was not very successful for investment. Too many people looking at the success of projects in previous years decided to make money on it. But now investors have become wiser and will not believe the liars. I'm sure next year will be better.

sh4dtechnr
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:25:53 PM

I think many ico investors sobered up in 2018, and people are no longer throwing money around like it was back in 2017. Now the market has become much cleaner, it is noticeable, only very worthy projects collect a good amount of investment.
No, the ico market will not disappear, I still think that this is the future of fundraising for startups. The process will change a little bit in the future, now there are already excellent solutions for ico's as icovo, w12, loligo, daox ... daico's
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:34:57 PM

ICO is a good way of investing in promising projects (and not only on blockchain) and I will definitely will participate in them, but only if crypto market is growing or at least is stable.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:40:23 PM

Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
If I can find a good projects that has potential to become huge then I will invest in ICO and support them all the way. I think most of the ICOs has opted to wait until the market will be good enough as more investors are also hesitant to invest due to the decline of crypto prices. I'm optimistic that we can bounce back next year.
warrior.coins22 (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 09:49:13 PM

I appreciate the opinions of all of you who have given comments, hopes and explanations about investment in cryptocurrency and ICO. I hope that in the upcoming 2019, it will provide better benefits than this year. Hopefully the future will be brighter. Thank you all.
sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:57:24 PM

With SECs yet to make a decision about cryptocurrencies, I think 2019 will see light and then it will proceed to 2020 where by that time, many people might have seen the good things about crypto when SEC accepts the ETFs
Olalomi

Activity: 490
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 12:22:57 AM

If Security Token Offering will ensure scam-free investment why not I will surely invest in it as for the regulation of ICOs which body is going to be responsible for their regulation? this need serious attention else we are still going to see a lot of scam ICOs come 2019 a lot of investors funds had gone into drain courtesy of scam ICOs this situations must be stopped in 2019.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:05:48 AM

2018 has recorded one of the years with high incidence of scam ICOs or project. I am not surprised because the bull market in December 2017 and somewhere in January, 2018 drew a lot of attention to cryptocurrency which triggered the drive of people to make money from crypto either through the legit means or bad means. This affected the market severely because most investors were now scared to join ICOs.
I believe 2019 will have some thing new and unique for the entire crypto market which will boost ICOs and eventually help the market growth.
FR1DGE

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:06:50 AM

Right now I am invested in EVOAI, a coin that makes the crypto market place a little bit closer to the real world by lowering the difference between market buy and sell and introducing programmable complex trading bots. The market buy and sell will be brought closer using arbitrage trading which will also generate profit for token holders. This bot is called EVABOT and is already on demo. There are videos of it making 1-4 percent profit per day, search crypto joe on youtube and he will showcase this. The ICO is still going on and each token is $0.55. If you invest in it now and crypto goes down further, the price of what you invested in still stays the same. You can find more at http://evoai.network and you can join the telegram which has many competitions and stuff at t.me/evoai
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 01:08:44 AM

I will still follow the bounty as usual even though the market has not recovered. at least collect a lot of bounties and if in the end market recover, it is only a matter of time to launch on the market exchanger.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 01:33:54 AM

Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.

I guess still yes? I will participate in an ICO but not in the form of investing too much in the ICO. Maybe I will just advertise their ICO or simply, to join bounty campaigns and earn free token in reward for my work and participation.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
marksayson

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 01:44:39 AM

I am just gonna sit back for a while and observe staring on january if there can be changes in the ico's gameplay. If it does have a change, I can go back and invest again in ico.

BankDex.io  / Decentralized Exchange
terahash
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 01:48:51 AM

I prefer to buy coins that are already in the market rather than buying coins sat ico takes place because it is more profitable for me.
but if you want to join ico try purchasing the contents protocol ico, this ico will have several phase later.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 02:01:44 AM

If the market is good condition or starting to recover that's the time I will invest my money in some ICO's it will be profitable I'm sure many investors will invest.
rhyo3232

Activity: 482
Merit: 10

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 02:51:29 AM

Thank you.
it depends on the market situation in 2019, no one wants to invest in crypto if the market is bearish (down dramatically) it is just throwing away their money, buying expensive prices and getting assets at cheap prices.

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 03:32:20 AM

Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019 will develop fast and cover all market, it will use many new features and technologies to get more customer to invest in ICO. New good projects will be born and they will run ICO to raise money for their project.

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:22:34 AM

Thank you.
I will not invest in ICO projects next year yet, there is too much risk, and tokens produced will immediately fall in price, but I’ll be participating in ICO bounty campaigns mainly in those that do not require KYC testing.
However, the situation may change if the cryptocurrency market starts to recover or the states start regulating the activities of ICO. While it is difficult to say when it will be. Therefore, we will monitor the situation and adjust our actions to changing market conditions.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
ringgo96

Activity: 1540
Merit: 276

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2018, 04:35:27 AM

Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019 will develop fast and cover all market, it will use many new features and technologies to get more customer to invest in ICO. New good projects will be born and they will run ICO to raise money for their project.
I hope and hopefully there will be someone who can monitor it because the many unclear and deceptive projects ultimately harm many investors for now.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
mcnocon2

Activity: 616
Merit: 18

📱CARTESI 📱INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:38:28 AM

Thank you.
I will still invest in some ICOs if they are very legit and transparent team. However, I'd prefer to go invest in some STOs because they are legal and they have a high success rate based on my opinions. STOs are the trend in 2019, I'm sure investors know that.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: