Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:09:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Initial Coin Offering (ICO) in 2019  (Read 25547 times)
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:52:25 PM

I am seeing ICOs being Regulated in 2019, and I think the scam projects will not be as much as 2018, thats how I am seeing it anyway.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

As far as 2018 is filled up with lots of scams and ICO. It is very crucial to evaluate the new ico of 2019. As good ICO will come i will definitely invest in it.
Eraldo Coil

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:02:27 PM

There is always a possibility that I am going to participate in an ICO as long as it is good and has a hardworking team behind it. We should focus on great altcoins and good ICOs at the same time because both are profitable and beneficial in the future.

Screamshot

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:11:17 PM

If it's approved that there would be STO  Security token offering then it would really rival Ico initial coin offering or even replace it because it would be less scam infested

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 03:21:08 PM

Over the past 2 years we have seen a lot of ICOs. Many projects are really in demand, a lot turned out to be a Scam. Technology does not stand still, so in 2019 if there is a good project, I will definitely participate in the ICO, and as a bonus now Ethereum is very cheap

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
Thinking about them really made me feel now because it is very hard to find the legit ICOs and even that the success rate is very low so don't waste money and time on investing on ICOs for now until the market gets recovery but investing on ethereum maybe right since the prices are low so good to grab some coins now.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
oho

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

Investing in the future development of blockchain

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:17:13 PM

I think everything will depend on the market, if we reverse the trend, then investing in ICO will be interesting from the point of view of profit, and if the trend is up, then of course it will not be interesting from the point of view of profit! Well, as you have noticed Coins after entering the stock exchange are falling in price at the moment!

[
Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:25:29 PM

Over time and technological advances in the digital era, many people have been very interested in investing some of their money in the world of cryptocurrency such as Ethereum / (Altcoins). What are your plans for next year, and will you participate in the ICO?
Thank you.
ICO project was huge popular in 2017 and most of the people interested to contribute here so that a lot of project big successful. Now almost people stopped to invest for bearish market. If the new year market growing people again want to invest in ICO why not.
gostop

Activity: 388

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:30:26 AM

Next year, the cryptocurrency market may be more suitable for investors than STO. ICO has not been favored by investors. Is the price of Ethereum insufficient to prove? Therefore, it is recommended not to buy ICO, the risk is very large. Crazy investors buying ICO can lead to bankruptcy.

mainthread

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:40:12 AM

Thank you.

I am not sure that this will be the same mass phenomenon as before. The rules of the game will be tightened by the regulator. Projects will seek investment in investment funds. Stages of public sales will be canceled. Too many risks and I do not think that public sales will exist.
jakagintiri

Activity: 420

www.coinxes.io

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:45:49 AM

In my opinion, the ICO in 2019 will be increasingly stringent in attracting investors, because 2019 will be increasingly stringent in regulations for the ICO planned by the SEC to prevent many ICO frauds, so that next year's ICO is clear of fraud.

Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:11:57 AM

I do not plan to transfer additional Fiat funds to cryptocurrency. If the ICO will go projects such as those that came out over the last month, it makes no sense. There was not a single worthy project((

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:16:30 AM

I have ICO's which I supported this year but I think that is enough.
It will bloom next year for that is what is in their roadmap.
I dont think one should be joining a lot for it will take a lot of risk.
2 or 3 will be better and then patience will be the key.
Just be sure though with picking which have the best feature that will click in the future.
Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:17:03 AM

Of course I will.  After all, next year the market will surely begin to turn around and by this point you need to be ready!
EventChainNews

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:24:15 AM

In 2018, having many scam ICOs. I think ICO will be dead.  Cool
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:24:29 AM

Oh I heard STO will be the new kid on the block very soon and it will make ICO lose total face in cryptocurrency market ,it kinda feels good ,I'm so tired of ICOs as only 5% of them keeps their promises

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
candelavan

Activity: 447

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:53:54 AM

The best ico is the one that has already passed, because only after at least six months you can determine what the project will be like. After all, whatever a cool idea, but if the project team is mediocre, it will quickly lose all investments.
mrkavasaki

Activity: 888
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:03:28 PM

Next year, the cryptocurrency market may be more suitable for investors than STO. ICO has not been favored by investors. Is the price of Ethereum insufficient to prove? Therefore, it is recommended not to buy ICO, the risk is very large. Crazy investors buying ICO can lead to bankruptcy.

Are you saying STO is more suited to cryptocurrency markets? I do not think any project is suitable for the STO, as it requires quite a lot of conditions. That is to generate revenue over $ 10 million, a strong growth company, ...
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:22:35 PM

I think most people already learned from their mistakes investing to a wrong ICO or project . If more people are smart then people behind scam projects will not do other scam projects because they already know that they will only get nothing .
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:47:04 PM

Thank you.
Oh, guys, I think ICO era in current view ended. For success ICO in the future, we need to change the format. Maybe STO can change partially. But as I know crowdfunding is in the bad state also. Fundraising is so hard. And I wait for changes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: