Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:10:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am just Dumping all my altcoins!  (Read 88936 times)
Maknae09

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:06:15 AM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.

Well, basically you should think of it at the very start, if you are just investing in an altcoin without really studying its capability, the result is a big lost. But if in the beginning you invest in a promising coins, you wouldn't experience that in the first place.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 01:17:34 AM

a difficult choice indeed, because the market does not improve and negative news about crypto always arrives. the worst downtrend period that has ever happened is this year where the price drops reached 100% more.
NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:25:43 AM

yes dump it, or you can dump it and buy more instead. In a bear market, quantity will be your best ally. Sadly, the value is lesser, but quantity you will gain will be more. It is a wave of ups and downs. 1year of bearish market, I am excited what will happen next year.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:44:57 AM

If you were holding high risk assets then this might not have been a bad decision if you were diversifying into lower risk ones or cashing out due to uncertainty but don't always give up on your choices so easily unless there's better options as there's nothing wrong with just liquidating a percentage and keeping a smaller amount for later in case the assets you were holding appreciate

Nggedebus

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:48:50 AM

I think that can be a good decision to sell the coins that really doesn't has a good future.
But for some coins that we think to have  a good future, it would be better if we kept them even in this market condition.
Psynthax

Activity: 2296
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:50:19 AM

I think that can be a good decision to sell the coins that really doesn't has a good future.
But for some coins that we think to have  a good future, it would be better if we kept them even in this market condition.
Just do what you think is right, there's nothing wrong on ditcing few altcoins that you dont have faith to begin with and that will only burden your mind.
Most of people are always overthinking such a thing while they could be happier by doing what they want to do.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:45:59 AM

If selling coins can solve your problem, I think you can do it. However, you will definitely experience loss and regret later. I myself, by looking at the conditions you experience, it's better to keep holding coins. And if I still have money, of course, I will invest again. Investment is very important for the future.
Dumucoda

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:14:00 AM

If selling coins can solve your problem, I think you can do it. However, you will definitely experience loss and regret later. I myself, by looking at the conditions you experience, it's better to keep holding coins. And if I still have money, of course, I will invest again. Investment is very important for the future.
true if you are going to sell it, you will definitely lose because when you first bought it the price was more expensive than when you sold it because now the value is very low. waiting may be better because Crypto will definitely grow and develop better so you have to hold your coins and wait until conditions improve. Increasing coins for the future might benefit you, so do it if you think it's a good thing.
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:29:06 AM

many are throwing away what has possessed this time because it needs. prices continue to fall and there is the continued need for forcing many holders sold anything owned at low prices. However, continue to believe the market will recover and return at that time still a belief.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
rhyo3232

Activity: 482
Merit: 10

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 06:30:27 AM

almost everyone feels the same thing in this case, the market has experienced a decline in the last 8 months, we just need to be patient waiting for the recovery market early next year I think. so now is the right time to make an investment not a few months ago!

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) The Future of Hospitality
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ?   Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.
I understand you doing this as I think this is going to be what I end up doing anyway, the prices are low and people are saying hold but the more we hold the more the prices go down and I have lost so much money which I put in altcoins.  I don't think I too can hodl any longer, it is better for me to take out my money while I still can

Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:32:02 PM

It's your choice since it's your altcoin and money. However, dumping during the bear-market is not a good idea since you will just lose your money. Remember that you will only lose your money if you will sell at cheaper price, don't be fooled by what your see on the market cap. Whales are waiting for people to panic sell.
Ellionise

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:42:19 PM

You did it for nothing, why did you buy altcoins to lower all your investments ? , I think you had to endure, now the market is low as ever and it is sure to rise for several years

VECAP ▬ next generation of smart home
https://vecap.io/
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:45:32 PM

Not sure if it was right decision , but in my opinion its the best time to buy some alts to get good profits in 2019 and exchange them back to BTC / ETH =D Thats my plan for 2019 . I like to choose the ones with low marketcap , hopefully it will turn out in my favor =D
Lilmon

Activity: 475
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 09:51:48 PM

At the end of the day they are your coins and no one should judge you because you bought them in bounties, so do what you want with them, this market is really low and I do not blame anyone who loses faith, since I'm thinking about throwing in the towel myself sometimes, I just keep reminding myself that I'm here for the technology.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

You should not invest more in Crypto than you can afford  to lose, as it is a long term investment.
Otherwise you may  be forced to dump your coins  if the bear market continuous for years and you need the money to satisfy you other needs.
Dumping is not a solution, it is better to trade with your coins and take out only the profit.
bellaayu

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:11:35 PM

Maybe this is the right decision to sell coins if you think you have lost a lot of money. From me, you sell coins too fast and I think you will regret later if this coin goes up again. But this has been a decision and if prices have soared you will return to the market.

hardhardy

Activity: 59
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:13:57 PM

Maybe this is the right decision to sell coins if you think you have lost a lot of money. From me, you sell coins too fast and I think you will regret later if this coin goes up again. But this has been a decision and if prices have soared you will return to the market.
I mean if you're holding garbage like Litecoin you can't dump that early enough.
But there's some alts that are gonna completely rock it next bull run, I hope I'll get to buy more of them cheap
kerzhake

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:17:48 PM

perhaps now it is the right decision because the market shows no signs of life at all

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
angelica laura

Activity: 229

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 11:23:14 PM

Yes all the remaining money is only in exchange. The beginning of the new year is getting closer and we need money. I could say I was forced to sell my altcoin too because I felt my deposit had been used up to wait for the coins I held to be sold high. But it didn't seem as expected and I had to sell all my altcoins at a low price.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: