Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am just Dumping all my altcoins!  (Read 88936 times)
passeroutpass

Activity: 438
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:32:23 AM

I don't know the type of altcoins that you are holding but if you have some potential altcoins within the first 100 on coinmarket cap list then i suggest you hold them a little longer because most of those coins would definitely climb up once the crypto market starts to rise.
it is important to know for sure that the market will not fall again. if it will fall again it is better to sell now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DaveWave

Activity: 806
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 06:32:34 AM

Damn! This was a bad idea. He dumped all his altcoins and days later most of the coins were flying high. Not the same situation as 2017 but some like Waves made it 400% up. He could've waited a little longer.
not a good thing if you just let go, because the market will soon be stable. in 2018 there may be a lot of bad things happening but now unlike 2018, there will be changes in 2019. the process takes a long time so it takes patience to wait for the value to improve. maybe those who throw away all their Altcoins don't believe there will be an increase or they can't wait for the process, it doesn't matter because it is their right.

While there is no guarantee that there will be a market stability this year. But looking what happened nearly that whole year of 2018 was just too bearish. That would mean that anytime, there will be a recovery that will be happening. This is just waiting for the breakouts.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
warcarft3

Activity: 415
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:55:31 AM

I think that your approach is not correct, and your judgment on the cryptocurrency market is too slow. The cryptocurrency has entered its lowest point in November, at least the lowest point in 2018, and selling coins at the lowest point is the wrong way.

cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 07:58:39 AM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.

You have capitulated.
I capitulated earlier, some Q2 of 2018 and very glad that I did it.
I moved to stable coins to protect the value. Now, I'm slowly buying again. This is a cautious move on my end to protect value in case the market dips further.
keepandhold

Activity: 223
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:39:07 PM

Even if these coins never grow in value, I will not sell them, let them be die in my wallet, I spent too much time to earn them.
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 01:52:31 PM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.
Each of everyone of us here have our own reasons and goals on why we deal in cryptocurrency. You have your own decisions to make on what will you do in your earnings. If you are already satisfied on it then probably that's a good idea to sell all your coins and have fun on this holiday seasons.
Ntr..

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:06:29 PM

selling all ur alt coin is a wrong decision bcoz altcoins are the cheaper and faster cryptocurency when compare to bitcoin and even the transaction fee also less(depends upon the coin)...but the only thing is that we have to choose a right coin ..
anggle

Activity: 377

"AMANPURI●ultimate exchange"

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:48:49 PM

Yes, that would be the best decision for you even though sales make you lose money. In conditions of falling market prices, certainly not much can be done. Maybe just be patient by holding a coin and wait until the market soars again.

┈┈┈┈┈ AMANPURI ❘ ultimate exchange ┈┈┈┈┈
● High Leverage ● Asset Protection ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://amanpuri.io/tokensale ┈┈┈┈┈
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2019, 02:51:11 PM

You have capitulated.
I capitulated earlier, some Q2 of 2018 and very glad that I did it.
I moved to stable coins to protect the value. Now, I'm slowly buying again. This is a cautious move on my end to protect value in case the market dips further.

If you sold them all in the second quarter of 2018, that's the right choice. In the third and fourth quarters, prices are much lower and you can reinvest with them. Like I sold all ETH when it fell to $300 and I bought it at $145

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Madstayler

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 02:53:47 PM

Now it's too late to sell your coins, it remains only to fix a loss, but it can be very large or just wait and hope that the prices will return and you will return your money and make a profit.
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:03:35 PM

Now it's too late to sell your coins, it remains only to fix a loss, but it can be very large or just wait and hope that the prices will return and you will return your money and make a profit.
no need to advise people to try to decrease their losses. very often people panic when they try to recover their losses and lose even more

Bangjull

Activity: 229

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:05:50 PM

Too bad if you sell all altcoins when the market is at a low price. maybe if you can be more patient again you will be able to sell it at a stable price. but that is all your rights
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 03:59:48 PM

I would never sell my altcoins at this time. The price is too much down and not worth cashing out. Many investors has lost their faith in crypto and have no patience anymore. There will be surely better times again in this year with news like launch of Bakkt and Nasdaq Bitcoins Futures etc.

Yes, man, it looks very strange. The market is going to rise, and the fellow wants to dump his altcoins. Suppose, the guy has changed his mind and decided to hold the cryptocurrencies a bit longer.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:20:23 PM

Noone can be sure about future of cryptomarket so we cant say if its right decision or not maybe afther you do it bull run would start and maybe bear market continue and we see more drop.

Williams_Leo

Activity: 207
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:26:05 PM

If sold right now, it means we have to accept with losses. And if the price starts to rise after we sell it, then we will regret it a lot. Agree with you that we are too late to sell, now just hold and wait for the market

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
giacatluong

Activity: 395

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 04:28:18 PM

I also sold all my Altcoins last December. Because I heard my friend said it might be down to Bitcoin. But when looking at the coinmarketcap Bitcoin, it is at $ 4,000 I am a bit disappointed when I sell Bitcoin at the time of $ 3,700 and my Altcoins were lost. I think safety is first, so I don't dare to risk it.
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:15:51 PM

It's all up to you, it's your money. No one can tell whether your action is a good decision or not. However, take note that the crypto billionaires today didn't earn a lot of money in crypto over night. They bought cheap and waited patiently for crypto to grow and gave them a lot of income. If you can't be patient, you will be missing a good opportunity.

Catmurs

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:24:24 PM

Noone can be sure about future of cryptomarket so we cant say if its right decision or not maybe afther you do it bull run would start and maybe bear market continue and we see more drop.
Well, I think the fall will still be but if the person so long held, I do not think the best solution is to rent and sell all coins and stay in a big minus , I would wait all the same

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:26:47 PM

good luck to you brother i hope the day will never come that you will be in depression because of what you did.
In cryptocurrency patience and knowledge is the best weapon to earn. if you dont have those then better think of other way not here.
harm

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2019, 05:27:40 PM

I wouldn't generally say that was a shrewd move. Okey in the event that you required cash, be that as it may, again there's one brilliant guideline: Invest what you can stand to lose. Also, there's other guideline that on the off chance that you need to make some benefit from the majority of this, and you don't generally know and don't have fortunes with exchanging: Just be understanding.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: