Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:58:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am just Dumping all my altcoins!  (Read 88936 times)
cryptobull3

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:15:08 PM

I understand that because it happening to me too, my mistake was that I didn't change my coins into bitcoin or usdt , so that I can shield myself and now I'm paying the compensation of not making the right decision in the right time.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
motun01

Activity: 431
Merit: 18

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 05:54:01 PM

Putting aside all the myths of altcoins and how most of them are scams projects and may not be successful. The fact still remains that in a bull market all cryptos will increase in value.
Some will moon on their own will some will only price better because of the price of their trading peers but they all do better all the same.
So it is obviously not wise to dump all right now. You can instead just stay off some crypto related contents and media for some time. This could help you feel better rather than selling off all your investment.

dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:16:20 PM

Well, you have made a good decision but what I did is to reserve the few altcoins that are in my wallet which I feel can be potential in the future and sold off the ones I doubt their future potential as crypto can't be easily predictable and I do not want to miss up totally should in case the market picks up again this year 2019.
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:17:45 PM

This is a pretty bad decision my friend, because as you can see the market has recovered a bit from that point and I have no doubts that you could have earned at least x2 from this post date. Always be patient  Wink
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2019, 06:24:53 PM

It is a wrong thing to do now. This is a time to hold or rather buy more, yes altcoins are down but if you have studied how crypto works ,you would know that selling now would only lead to a loss of capital, so incase of next time, hold when there is a dip, prices will surely go up.

Iannn

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 06:29:18 PM

Yeah I am holding all my altcoins and getting more.   Just look at ETH over the last little recent while.  It bottomed out around $80 and jumped back to around $160.  Altcoins are not dead.  Just wait.  There will be winners and losers for sure.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:53:08 AM

I think people should just have to manage well their investments. It is always good to got he safer way and be satisfied with smaller gains but risking some of your extra money is not that bad. Have you ever heard of a guy many years ago posting on twitter regretting why he sold bitcoin at $3 which he bought at $1 when it went $8 later on. Imagine its price now? Cheesy

If the guy decided to dump his altcoins and writes about it here, it means that he is not sure that this is the right decision. Suppose, the fellow changed up his mind already and decided to hold his crypto.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:42:15 AM

Patience is the key. It seems that OP has lost patience. Well, if you are going to leave Crypto, this is your decision. After all, we can't ask everyone to be a firm holder. The wait in the bear market is Painful and desperate experience.
Those who can persist are people with a firm will. We should not be defeated by short-term difficulties and we should look farther.

Such phrases like "patience's the key" are exactly the reason which leads to losses! The key is a skill of adapting to the situation in the market quickly. Stop giving useless pieces of advice!

Crypto_lion

Activity: 630
Merit: 11

NEW MEDICINE:Faster, Safer, Smarter

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:44:10 AM

The major reason for the dip in altcoins is this , there were too many shitcoins and scams which came up in the bull run and all those coins are going for a toss now. Let's hope this bear run weeds out those useless coins.

❱_    ClinTex     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     NEW MEDICINE:   Faster,   Safer,   Smarter
   ❪  TELEGRAM  ❫                 ❪  TWITTER  ❫                 ❪  LINKEDIN  ❫   
██████████████████████   J O I N   ██████████████████████
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:54:06 AM

there is a lot of altcoins that are scams, but also there are a good number of them that are legit, and good ones..
most of altcoins that are scam are not coins, instead only tokens at the moment, usually ERC-20 tokens, that will not live up to to become coins
galya.crip

Activity: 179

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 12:52:01 PM

If you need money, of course, sell it, but if there is no need at the moment, then it’s certainly better to wait a bit, because there’s nowhere to fall below and growth is possible and I hope that it will be soon.
mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 01:32:56 PM

99% alt coins are scam, their creators make fast money after small investors put their money, and after rising, the authors of their own shit coins convert to BTC or ETH, and after to $ in exchange, we don't need 54325432 alt coins
don't make a post that is too cornering on altcoin. because there are still many valuable coins. 99% of what you say is too big and without reason and strong evidence
yescrypto

Activity: 319
Merit: 2

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 07:49:14 PM

I believe you made the right decision for yourself, is either you sell or you hold it but what really triggered you to do that is all you know and doing things in this life is base on choices, it might seems good to you selling now and regret it or the other way. Kindly move on

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Gryphet

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:15:13 PM

I would never sell my altcoins at this time. The price is too much down and not worth cashing out. Many investors has lost their faith in crypto and have no patience anymore. There will be surely better times again in this year with news like launch of Bakkt and Nasdaq Bitcoins Futures etc.
I agree I think this news can encourage the bulls to come to the market , and now I see a lot of positive news I think in the summer we blast the resistance line of the bears

(❪  B I T E N N Y  ❫)   Simplify your future
http://bitenny.io/
Jonking

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:17:54 PM

You must have a reason why are you selling your alts.. If i were you just leave some of the altcoins that are easy to make profit, then you can buy back the others that you have sold
Maamejane

Activity: 378

Decentralized Continuous Audit& Reporting Protocol

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 09:52:31 PM

If possible please just try and wait a little much longer since you really managed to hold to this far. This sudden give up might cost you and bring you some regrets some days to come. Just hold on to your patience.

chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 09:56:59 PM

Well, it is good to cut your losses and move on.
It is worse to desperately hodl on and hope for better days.
I guess some people think they have lost so much so why not just hodl on.
That I can understand, but even if you sell and get a little money, it is better than no money.
You can start putting that little money to good use, like other investments.

For crypto, I wouldn't wait until it goes back to "normal".
If you really believe in it, then you should go back in and reinvest, start over.
Prices are definitely crazy cheap now.
If you wait till it shows good signs, the bargain prices will be long gone.

Barinerro

Activity: 182

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:15:48 PM

You must have a reason why are you selling your alts.. If i were you just leave some of the altcoins that are easy to make profit, then you can buy back the others that you have sold
I think you need to leave the top altcoins for the long term, do not need to sell at such small prices , I think the price will soon go up this need to be patient

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
bhadz

Activity: 2422
Merit: 564

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2019, 10:23:19 PM

I can't say if its a good or bad decision to sell of those altcoins you have. It's just that you don't have to do that if you are in loss but if you really are in need for something then you have no choice but to sell. If Op decided to do that and transferred his wealth and money got by selling to bitcoin I think its a very good decision but its still a big gamble to him if the loss is that much. I'm encouraging everyone that learn from the experience of op and this is why you should have bitcoin.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
rosepetals

Activity: 650
Merit: 100

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
January 08, 2019, 10:25:16 PM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.
I think you can decide whatever you want with your altcoins.Its your decision to dumped all of it..but can i ask is this a sign of your discouragement in the cryptocurrency community because thats what i fell for you mate.At the end of the day its still your decision really matters and the effect on it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: