Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:37:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I am just Dumping all my altcoins!  (Read 88936 times)
Cianix

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:11:45 PM

I can understand your motivations but I think you made a big mistake.... sell at these prices is like accepting a very big loss while maybe in next 5-6 months prices could rise fast (take a look at what's happening to eth in these days..)
I agree to sell now is not necessary, now many altcoins are growing well example of the same Ethereum , I think we can go above $ 200, and the more so now is a good time to buy tokens

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B.
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 05:40:47 PM

it is a very detrimental thing but it is your choice and I am sure that before you do that, you have thought about it carefully so hopefully you will not regret what you have done because maybe after this crypto will recover, including for coins that you have sold

marados

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 06:00:29 PM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.

I wouldn't really say that was a wise move. Okey if you needed money, but then again there's one golden rule: Invest what you can afford to lose. And there's other rule that if you want to make some profit from all of this, and you don't really know and don't have luck with trading: Just be patient. We are all here early adopters, and we just have to be patient and choose our investments wisely. Yes, maybe we are gonna have to wait for another 2, 3 or even 5 years to see some greater income from holding but thats okay, it isn't really that much according to some other things that you might invest in and expect some profit from it. That is, if you believe in crypto and blockchain technology long term.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:58:07 PM

For nothing. One of the stupidest decisions. I understand that nerves lacks in such situations, but you must be persistent and to cling until the last.
sends1

Activity: 756
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:46:39 AM

If you are not the type of holder, you should invest in short-term altcoin. If you still want to invest in a new altcoin, my advice is to sell above the ico price you bought before, with a note that you have to choose the right ico.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 05:52:18 AM

Well I have no more patience in holding it so I decided to dump all the altcoins listed in an exchange in a low price. I have been accepting already that I loss already in investing those altcoins. Because we are now in the peak season of the year 2018 and cryptocurrency market seem nothing to have gone good and I have also some needs to meet for the holidays so I sold all the altcoins. I will just check later on if cryptocurrency will going to be back at its normal market.
Well, I do not dump all my coins,  others I hold like ethereum. I keep my eth because even if it was bombarded and murdered I know it will recover beside that, the strong community and believers of ethereum makes me hold it and say "hey, ethereum won't leave because of its supporters and believers. It will come back more stronger than ever.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 05:55:42 AM

Well, it is still your decision that will matter in the end my friend. But if I were you, I will just leave them and forget about them especially if they are in the top 100 coinmarketcap. But if most of your coins in your portfolio is not making any good progress or marketing then I will also sell them immediately.
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:07:10 AM

Well, it is still your decision that will matter in the end my friend. But if I were you, I will just leave them and forget about them especially if they are in the top 100 coinmarketcap. But if most of your coins in your portfolio is not making any good progress or marketing then I will also sell them immediately.
actually its really hard for us to make decision about our coins.if we sell it our money value decrease alot, but if we dont we scared if this value will continue goes down again.
leetcoiner

Activity: 1056
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:20:34 AM

actually its really hard for us to make decision about our coins.if we sell it our money value decrease alot, but if we dont we scared if this value will continue goes down again.
In 2018, I sold a lot of coins, but I also invested a lot more in the Top 20 Altcoins. And at the moment I have even more crypto assets.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 06:21:30 AM

each decision must be taken one of them and there will definitely be side effects, so how finally good or bad we must dare to take that decision even though the decision has a big risk. any situation we have to be able to run well and successfully or not is our destiny. keep up the spirit and remain optimistic because the future no one knows.

NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 06:34:08 AM

each decision must be taken one of them and there will definitely be side effects, so how finally good or bad we must dare to take that decision even though the decision has a big risk. any situation we have to be able to run well and successfully or not is our destiny. keep up the spirit and remain optimistic because the future no one knows.
we have to ready when facing any  condition in market , especially when market crashing.not every person ready to accept risk when they saw their assets value reduce alot.they confuse what will they do with current condition.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:02:56 AM

Actually dumping your altcoins at a miserable low price can not harm anyone but you.
It goes to show that you do not have confidence in the Cryptocurrency market and so any slight change in the market movements gets you unsettled .
idontcare

Activity: 363

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:17:51 AM

I found you were too frightened by the previous fluctuation caused by the crypto market, it scared you and made you lose your speculation in the future, causing you to lose money. Calm down and think that in the future, their prices will increase, be optimistic  Grin

S t a r t F i     ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄     S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:33:20 AM

Don't dump it because most of the people will also dump it just because of you. You have to make a new way to plan a strategy instead of dumping it away.

That's right, be careful and think about the issue of selling altcoin. First of all, I find you need to learn to be patient, next, it's a very good strategy as you said, there are two things, you will do many things that you are trying to think about what to do   Roll Eyes

Am I spamming? Report me!
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:39:45 AM

I can understand your motivations but I think you made a big mistake.... sell at these prices is like accepting a very big loss while maybe in next 5-6 months prices could rise fast (take a look at what's happening to eth in these days..)
Well its ok to dump your shitcoins but never the good altcoins, because right now the price are still cheap and you will just incur big lose if you sold it. The price will rise again but there is no specific time for that, we can’t still say that next month bulls will come, just keep on holding and wait for the right time.
GGmith

Activity: 394

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:49:58 AM

if it's just for the holidays you really don't have to throw away all the altcoins you have ... set aside some for the future hold and some of them might not be a problem to throw away (if pressed for money), I myself don't dare to take that attitude because I believe the altcoin that I hold can have high selling value someday.
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 07:52:55 AM

Let OP decide for himself, I have not dared to give any advice to others, because if others follow your advice and make money, you can’t get anything. If others follow your advice and have losses, then they will You are complaining.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
JuanPaulo

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 10:38:23 AM

You made a mistake. No need to buy coins for the last money.
Remember for the future, when you make investments - spend only the money that you will not need in the near future. Because investments can both become more expensive and cheaper, and they will have to wait long for their growth.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2019, 11:37:20 AM

Well, if you are in need of money and you don't have any other options then it is quite normal to dump your altcoins, but i would advise if you can manage some funds from other sources then just hold your coins, as the market would definitely recover some time in future.

Prolifik

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:43:26 AM

I do not recommend selling all altcoins in your portfolio without doing any research.
I sold my Counting House tokens 5 months ago for 500USD, if I hold these tokens until now, I would have 20 000USD.
(Yes, I am crying)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to: